Beware the Ides of March! Which devil with the GOP Voter make a deal with?

Discussion in 'USMB Breaking News' started by Martin Eden Mercury, Mar 15, 2016.

1. DarkFury

DarkFury Platinum Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +33,817
    Being PC is not something I tend to ever be accused of hack.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Martin Eden Mercury

Martin Eden Mercury VIP Member Op-ed Contributor

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +426
    Notice To Readers: My next op-ed will be entitled 'How to deal with a major troll in the comments section, or The Political Alamo versus The Battle of Nincompoops and Imbeciles (BNI)

• Funny Funny x 2
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
  3. DarkFury

DarkFury Platinum Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +33,817
    NOTICE TO READERS!!!!

You may have seen the word "inshallah" written by the OP/ED in this thread. Comment number 12.
    in·shal·lah
    inˈSHälə/
    exclamation
    1. if Allah wills it.
    Google

Your getting fed a line of horsesh#t by a "supposed" political writer who is a gawd damn muslim.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Martin Eden Mercury

Martin Eden Mercury VIP Member Op-ed Contributor

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +426
    :blowup:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. C_Clayton_Jones

C_Clayton_Jones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,168
    Ridiculous nonsense and lies.

Conservatism is the bane of the American Nation – the fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate that manifests among the reactionary right, the true disease destroying this country, the decaying rot that gave rise to the likes of Trump, who is merely a symptom of the disease that is conservative dogma.

The American people must and will reject conservatives and the contempt they have for diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty – we as a people are better than that, better than the fear and hate the right seeks to propagate, and better than the likes of Trump.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. asaratis

asaratis Uppity Senior Citizen Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,033

Dear asaratis, regarding your perceptions of my intellect, and your evaluation of how difficult it is for me to communicate with potential 'fans' or 'followers' like you, it really doesn't matter all that much in the great scheme of things. But your critique of my mediocre intellect has generated a spark from which amusement has visited me. I sincerely thank you asratis.

Self-aggrandizement is the mark of a true narcissist. Had you a significant portion of the intellect you appear to claim, you would at least display competency in the art of proper punctuation of written English, Martin.

The thought that I am a potential fan or follower is laughable. The fact is that I recognized you as an impostor after reading your first 'op ed' here.

The mutual attraction you and another member here (the winner), seem to have for each other, calls to mind one of Aesop's Fables: The Ass and His Purchaser

Your fabrication of a 'mutual attraction' that you perceive Dark Fury and I to share is a rather ridiculous extension of our apparent agreement on one point, that being that you are a blowhard.

While at first blush it may appear I would go down the road of "Birds of a Feather Flock Together." the more apt moral lesson here would be "A man is known by the company he keeps."

I captured both of those adages decades ago.

A man wished to purchase an Ass, and decided to give the animal a test before buying him. He took the Ass home and put him in the field with his other Asses.

The new Ass strayed from the others to join the one that was the laziest and the biggest eater of them all.

Seeing this, the man led him back to his owner. When the owner asked how he could have tested the Ass in such a short time, the man answered, "I didn't even need to see how he worked. I knew he would be just like the one he chose to be his friend."

...and the moral of this story is that one should never buy a Democrat Equus.

caveat:
    "While a person is apt to be judged by the company he (or she) keeps, that doesn't mean you have to choose to be like the company you keep."

You have a firm grasp on the obvious.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
  7. eagle1462010

eagle1462010 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,822
    So what is this OP ED.............Did they hire someone for this or something.................

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Luddly Neddite

Luddly Neddite Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,585

A THREAT??

Did you say THREAT??

Have you read your own post, link in my sig?

You're the only one here who makes threats. Luckily, everyone knows you can't make good on your threat to have Joe Arpaio delete my posts and give you my name address.

Idiot twerp.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Luddly Neddite

Luddly Neddite Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,585

Being intelligent, educated, knowledgeable is not something I tend to ever be accused of hack.

There. Fixed it for you.

:funnyface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. BuckToothMoron

BuckToothMoron Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,587
    I agree with most of your sentiment. As of now I will vote for Trump, really against the establishment and I am a lifelong conservative. Where I disagree- I don't to pretend to know Trump, at least To how how he would govern. He is to me the unknown behind door number 3.