Would Muhammad join ISIS?

Asking "Would Muhammad join ISIS" is as asinine as asking whether Jesus would be a Baptist, Methodist or a Catholic.
Replace 'join' with 'approve of', then

It's still an asinine question. Muhammad has been dead for 800 years, there is literally no point of reference in which anyone could answer it.

The only possible answers to your question are self-serving - none of us are historians or Islamic theologians. It's just a prompt for people to vomit up justifications for their preconceived biases.
SeanRush must be beating the hate 'n fear drums 24/7 hence this thread. That and Trump's weekly unworkable policy pronouncements. Surprised?

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

Problem with the premise is sharia was only for the muslims, muslims were supposed to respect and protect others of the book, Mohammed was trying to unite fighting tribes in the peninsula not expand across the globe.

ISIS wants to create a caliphate and expand it across the world and impose sharia (their interpretation) on everyone. They want to wipe out and enslave minorities not protect them. ISIS wants to destroy shiites as well.

Would Muhammad join ISIS?

No - the organisation IS is a bunch of wrong pseudoprophets in the spirit of the saudiarabian Wahabits. The world made such streams mighty in the last few hundred years. IS tries not to find the roots of the Islam - it tries to cut down this roots.

Would Jesus support the Internet? Would Thomas Jefferson eat at McDonalds? Would Genghis Khan use Snapchat? Would Plato like Boyz II Men?

I bet Mozart would love a synthesizer, and Turner would love computer graphics. But these were great men.
I see Muhammad as a lying snake, and this is not preconceived prejudice, as I read the Quran in 2002 with an open mind. I was expecting a spiritual book like the new testament, but instead I read that God is a monster.

Would Jesus support the Internet? Would Thomas Jefferson eat at McDonalds? Would Genghis Khan use Snapchat? Would Plato like Boyz II Men?

I bet Mozart would love a synthesizer, and Turner would love computer graphics. But these were great men.
I see Muhammad as a lying snake, and this is not preconceived prejudice, as I read the Quran in 2002 with an open mind. I was expecting a spiritual book like the new testament, but instead I read that God is a monster.

No one understands the Quran. That's impossible because the sentences there are without any senseful context. In general it's difficult to say something about Mohammed because a real scientific research is not existing in this context. No one likes to study Mohammed. This theme causes only problems.

I needed for example a long time to bring some sentences about the triune god in a balance. Mohammed says for example: People who are believing in the triunity are not Christians. Such phrases are often used to legalize the murder on Christians because practically all Christians believe in the triune god. But indeed Mohammed said the triunity is mother Mary, god father and Jesus. Strange. Was he an idiot to say so? That's only a kind of mix of the holy family (= Mother Mary, Joseph and Jesus) while the real triune god is God father + God son + the Holy spirit. But after a little while I saw: Indeed Mohammed is right and no one is a Christian who believes in the triune god "mother Mary + god father + Jesus Christ", because this is not the triune god. Unfortunatelly to know this now helps no one not to be killed from a Daesh.

Last edited:
And you're free to start a discussion on any of those topics that you wish :thup: ISIS(L)/Deash claims they fight in the name of Allah, via the teaching of Mohammed. I haven't heard of a group of radicals trying to control the world wide web in the name of Christ, but wygd.... :dunno:

you mad written
"Would Muhammad join ISIS?"

This fails as a meaningless question fallacy.

you have no respect to take last Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) with due respect as you people learn and teaches which you reflect which indicate how you have respect for other religion.

Shame on you for not taking complete name of Prophet Mohd (PUBH)

you mad written

you have no respect to take last Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) with due respect as you people learn and teaches which you reflect which indicate how you have respect for other religion.

You wanna try that again in Englishese?

Sent from my Y538 using Tapatalk

you mad written

Mohammed is a short form and means "the honored" - so it's not respectless to use this short form. And I am sure Mohammed would not be a senseless murdering Daesh - he would be a Muslim.

Last edited:
you mad written

Mohammed is a short form and means "the honored" - so it's not respectless to use this short form. And I am sure Mohammed would not be a senseless murdering Daesh - he would be a Muslim.

Mohammed would be leading ISIS with his 9 year old bride.

you mad written

Sorry Sharif - "Mudda" has a brain damage. He hates nearly everyone in the world specially Women, Christians, Jews and Germans - and as far as I can see now Muslims too. I'm a christian German with jewish roots. So this criminal idiot decided to stalk me.

Whatever - for us Christians is Christmas - a time of joy and not a time of anger. Best greetings to all Muslims. I hope you have a very nice time too.

Last edited:
you mad written

Sorry Sharif - "Mudda" has a brain damage. He hates nearly everyone in the world specially Women, Christians, Jews and Germans - and as far as I can see now Muslims too. I'm a christian German with jewish roots. So this criminal idiot decided to stalk me.

Whatever - for us Christians is Christmas - a time of joy and not a time of anger. Best greetings to all Muslims. I hope you have a very nice time too.

Zaan, you're an idiot if you don't think that Mo would have led the ISIS charge. Now go change your diaper.
And you claim Jewish roots? What's up? You hate Jews so you switched?

you mad written

Zaan, you're an idiot if you don't think that Mo would have led the ISIS charge. Now go change your diaper.

no comment

I agree that Muhammed would not only be leading ISIS, he would be on the front lines fighting with it! It perfectly fits the historic tale of his rise to power and the atrocious things he did to expand and consolidate it.

you mad written

no comment

You're a Jew hater. Got it.

I agree that Muhammed would not only be leading ISIS, he would be on the front lines fighting with it! It perfectly fits the historic tale of his rise to power and the atrocious things he did to expand and consolidate it.

Mohammed finished civil wars in Arabia. So Arabia became more mighty so his descendants started to conquer the world. Thats by teh was yh

no comment

You're a Jew hater. Got it.

no comment

Forum List

Back