"My cancer was cured by power of prayer"

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
2015-12-10_new_15282806_I1.JPG

"Leukaemia just seemed like the worst type of cancer because the cancer was in my blood, which flowed to every cell of my body."

Although Rachelle has great admiration for the doctors at the Royal Belfast Hospital for Sick Children, she firmly believes all the care and treatment they gave her was not enough on its own to rid her of cancer.

She believes it was "through the power of prayer and God's will that I am here today".

My cancer was cured by power of prayer, says former Miss Ireland Rachelle Liggett - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

My cousin's husband had Stage 4 cancer. We were praying for him to be completely healed. His doctor scheduled a surgery telling them he was hoping for the best but the prognosis didn't look good. When they ran some tests they found that the cancer was gone. Completely gone. He told my cousin this is something we can't explain - he shows no signs of having cancer. He's cancer free. She said it was a miracle - I do not know if the doctor was a Christian but my cousin is. She called us and told us - he's healed! Hallelujah!

2015-12-10_new_15282806_I1.JPG

"Leukaemia just seemed like the worst type of cancer because the cancer was in my blood, which flowed to every cell of my body."

Although Rachelle has great admiration for the doctors at the Royal Belfast Hospital for Sick Children, she firmly believes all the care and treatment they gave her was not enough on its own to rid her of cancer.

She believes it was "through the power of prayer and God's will that I am here today".

My cancer was cured by power of prayer, says former Miss Ireland Rachelle Liggett - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

That's nice. Next time someone porposes claiming prayer cured them of something I wish they'd do it before all the medical treatments. ;)

If you get a flu shot and don't get flu that year, it wasn't because you prayed. :)

Funny too how God can cure the sick but not lift a finger to save the church van going over a cliff. Or people murdered in terrorist attacks. Bet some of them were praying.

Forum List

Back