Would it be a good idea...

OldLady

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2015
To put a couple of the breaking news threads on Donald Trump Jr.'s just released email re: Russia in Breaking News forum?
Biggest news of the day. I'm sure people are all over the internet about it.

To put a couple of the breaking news threads on Donald Trump Jr.'s just released email re: Russia in Breaking News forum?
I'd say they would be better served if they were placed in the Rubber Room.

I was just about to suggest a semi-permanent sub-forum.

This investigation will be going on for quite a long time and then the hearings and so on. It would be nice to have everything in one place.

I'd say they would be better served if they were placed in the Rubber Room.
Well, Trump and his crazy supporters would be better served that way, but not the country as a whole.

Gee, maybe it's not as news worthy as I thought.

Just a thought.

upload_2017-7-15_23-37-48.jpeg

Start a new forum and call it the Rooshin' Wasteland forum specializing in progressive fake news stories about supposed Rooshin' collusion by the current administration.

I'm thinkin' it'll need a cement pillar installed.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Actually it's only 'news' to the Washington Post and NYT; everybody else just ignores it for what it is, just desperate morons on the left still trying to pretend they're 'resisting'. The only thing they're 'resisting' is credibility and sanity.

Yep.. It's brilliant. That's why I suggested it yesterday in Staff forum. Took all the credit for your idea -- I did..

I'm shameless... :mm:

I was just about to suggest a semi-permanent sub-forum.

This investigation will be going on for quite a long time and then the hearings and so on. It would be nice to have everything in one place.

Can we build a wall around it and make the DNC pay for it??? :lol:

The whole issue has such a thick Wall Of Stupid Hackery around it that will stop an exploding sun, so what's adding more going to hurt?

Forum List

Back