Would I be mistaken for a Latino/Hispanic?

Latino is an ethnicity, not a race.
There are White, Black, Asian and Indians who are Latinos.
Basically if a person has a Spanish surname they are Latino.
About 75% of Mexicans are what's called Mezitos, which means that they are part European and part Aztec.

I know but in the USA latino is treated as a race, even if someone is really white they will call him latino and say he is "white passing" not "white" because of his spanish name. I read this, and she said in latin america she dated white passing guys, notice how she says they are white passing and not white. White are only americans. If you want you can read this. My Latino Father Wants Me to Marry a White Man

The poster you quoted was correct --- Latino is not a race. It refers to a language. Actually it should refer to French, Spanish and Portuguese but in common practice it usually means "Spanish" and is interchangeable with "Hispanic" (as your own threat title acknowledges)

I think its generally well accepted that hispanic is in regards to people from latin America, usually who have significant native ancestry.

Also black / triracial as well. Example puerto ricans are well established as hispanics but they are only little native and a quarter black or 15-20%

Could I possibly pass as white american as well? Not only arab, latino or sicilian? Or you need to look like McGayver?

View attachment 292895

If you ever find yourself arrested in the USA for stalking and harassing women the cops will probably mark you down as Arab.

Lets hope I would never be in a american prison, I watched docus about american prisons they are really tough and someone who harasses women or a pedophile is a bottom feeder in prison.

Could I possibly pass as white american as well? Not only arab, latino or sicilian? Or you need to look like McGayver?

View attachment 292895

If you ever find yourself arrested in the USA for stalking and harassing women the cops will probably mark you down as Arab.

Lets hope I would never be in a american prison, I watched docus about american prisons they are really tough and someone who harasses women or a pedophile is a bottom feeder in prison.

Pedophiles, yes they will have a tough time in prison. Harassers of adult women? Meh not so much.

Latino is an ethnicity, not a race.
There are White, Black, Asian and Indians who are Latinos.
Basically if a person has a Spanish surname they are Latino.
About 75% of Mexicans are what's called Mezitos, which means that they are part European and part Aztec.

I know but in the USA latino is treated as a race, even if someone is really white they will call him latino and say he is "white passing" not "white" because of his spanish name. I read this, and she said in latin america she dated white passing guys, notice how she says they are white passing and not white. White are only americans. If you want you can read this. My Latino Father Wants Me to Marry a White Man

The poster you quoted was correct --- Latino is not a race. It refers to a language. Actually it should refer to French, Spanish and Portuguese but in common practice it usually means "Spanish" and is interchangeable with "Hispanic" (as your own threat title acknowledges)

I think its generally well accepted that hispanic [sic] is in regards to people from latin [sic] America, usually who have significant native ancestry.

Agreed, and it's not a 'race'. I'm noting that the term "Latin America" (or Latino), refer to the Latin language, yet in common vernacular exclude the other Latin languages in the same region, French and Portuguese.

View attachment 292895

Pedophiles, yes they will have a tough time in prison. Harassers of adult women? Meh not so much.

Depends on what you did to this adult women, rapists have tough time as well. But harassing is a broad term. Whistling and saying "Hey Honey" could already be seen as harassing nowadays.

Forum List

Back