Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: You never answered my question. Everyone returns to their place of origin. Does that mean that if those people did not invent something they have built, they have to tear it down?

How about we make it easy...just tear everything down and start over...if you want a fair premise. Are you going to invent the microwave and canned food or wait for someone else. Are you going to invent a gun to hunt with or sharpen up a spear?

You want blacks to start over from scratch but you want whites to enjoy all spoils of every people.

Sure. We can keep the rules the same. I have no problem with that. Germans, Americans, English, Canadians, etc. have taken turns inventing things for centuries. I could get by with a GMC and do without a Porche or BMW. What would you drive?

:lol: Are you really that stupid or just being obtuse. If a German invented the car...and you are not German...you get no car! If the Chinese invented the bike...you get no bike. Are you German...it would explain your hint of racism...but if you are not, you get no car.

If you like, I can list all of the inventions of Germany, England, etc. But once again, you are changing the subject. I'm simply asking you where you would start if you got rid of all the white devils from Africa and you had the entire continent to yourselves. A helicopter drops you off in the wilderness. Where do you start and how do you create a civilization? Not a hard question -- is it?

:lol: Are you really that stupid or just being obtuse. If a German invented the car...and you are not German...you get no car! If the Chinese invented the bike...you get no bike. Are you German...it would explain your hint of racism...but if you are not, you get no car.

They wouldnt have much of anything. Everything is based on what they learned from Africa.

Yeah...and they want an honest discussion. :lol:

I asked a simple question and you've sidestepped answer about 10 times now. I guess I'll just assume that you have no answer and leave it at that.

Sure. We can keep the rules the same. I have no problem with that. Germans, Americans, English, Canadians, etc. have taken turns inventing things for centuries. I could get by with a GMC and do without a Porche or BMW. What would you drive?

If you like, I can list all of the inventions of Germany, England, etc. But once again, you are changing the subject. I'm simply asking you where you would start if you got rid of all the white devils from Africa and you had the entire continent to yourselves. A helicopter drops you off in the wilderness. Where do you start and how do you create a civilization? Not a hard question -- is it?

No you cant. Anything gained from math and science has to go. Africans taught you that.

They wouldnt have much of anything. Everything is based on what they learned from Africa.

Oh yeah. All of those automobile factories, skyscrapers, irrigation systems, hi-tech hospitals, airports, etc. Thanks for giving us all of that knowledge.

A helicopter drops you off in the middle of Europe...where do you start? What have YOU personally invented? Your premise is absolutely nonsense!

Oh yeah. All of those automobile factories, skyscrapers, irrigation systems, hi-tech hospitals, airports, etc. Thanks for giving us all of that knowledge.

Youre welcome. Now address my questions since you wanted honest discourse.

What makes you think cities with skyscrapers denotes anything of value or relevance?

What do you consider as superior to whites and what makes you think we would subscribe to the same value system?

What makes you think competing with whites is a challenge?

How did I start off on the wrong foot when I said we would create banks?

Yeah...and they want an honest discussion. :lol:

You guys sincerely believe this?

You can build a motor? :lol: Are you saying there are no blacks today in the automobile, skyscraper, irrigation, hospital, airport etc industries?

Like I said...you want a fair premise...take everything away from everybody.

What makes you think cities with skyscrapers denotes anything of value or relevance?

What do you consider as superior to whites and what makes you think we would subscribe to the same value system?

Not to mention...most of those great inventions are going nowhere fast without resources from Africa.

No you cant. Anything gained from math and science has to go. Africans taught you that.

The ancient Egyptians came from the Middle East ... not the heart of Africa (if that's where you're trying to go).

th

f2e83ef628b805db9ed4200610d6244d.jpg

il_fullxfull.428616484_4caa.jpg

ramutammonramsesiii5oq.jpg

seshatdetail1.JPG

slaves1.jpg

pg_001_f.jpg

The ancient hieroglyphs tell the story.

You, not I, are voicing the opinion that blacks would be better off without whites. That opinion indicates that you believe yourself to be superior to whites. I'm simply asking you to provide a logical line of reasoning that would lead me and everyone else to the same conclusion. Yet you, like Nutz, continue to sidestep the question. Why is that?

The ancient Egyptians came from the Middle East ... not the heart of Africa (if that's where you're trying to go).

th

f2e83ef628b805db9ed4200610d6244d.jpg

il_fullxfull.428616484_4caa.jpg

ramutammonramsesiii5oq.jpg

seshatdetail1.JPG

slaves1.jpg

pg_001_f.jpg

The ancient hieroglyphs tell the story.

DNA tells a better story. Faded hieroglyphs if they are not artist recreations seems to fool you white guys. Not to mention Black people come in all shades, hair textures, etc. Please post the DNA results of even one ancient Egyptian that was not Black.

Wait, now Northern Africa doesn't count?

Sheesh...the forever changing challenge.

You can build a motor? :lol: Are you saying there are no blacks today in the automobile, skyscraper, irrigation, hospital, airport etc industries?

Like I said...you want a fair premise...take everything away from everybody.

Sure there are. The vast majority are working for whites (if they're working at all).

You, not I, are voicing the opinion that blacks would be better off without whites. That opinion indicates that you believe yourself to be superior to whites. I'm simply asking you to provide a logical line of reasoning that would lead me and everyone else to the same conclusion. Yet you, like Nutz, continue to sidestep the question. Why is that?

Your jump to conclusions mat is being put to good use. Where did you see anything about superiority in my comment? Can you answer any of the questions I posed or did you get yourself caught up in a game you cant win?

I never said blacks would be better off without whites...that is an argument YOU chose to attribute to me because YOU think whites are superior and want to prove it by MANUFACTURING and argument that NEVER existed and creating an ever changing scenario that only benefits YOUR argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back