Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honest question. Do you believe that if you and all American blacks moved to Africa and the whites in Africa moved back to the nations of their origin that you could turn Africa into a first-world superpower or metropolis?

If yes, what steps would you take to accomplish such a grand goal?

Africa is rich in resources that white people have fought wars over. If Africa were a single nation...that would be a fair question. But considering it is a continent of many nations...not an honest question. Is Ukraine as successful as Germany. How about Poland...are they as successful as Germany? Is Europe to be considered a single nation?

They forget why they keep their hands in Africa now as it is. Easy access to resources especially if they finance power hungry warlords to keep the countries in a state of turmoil.
It's easy to confuse blacks with shiny trinkets.

Honest question. Do you believe that if you and all American blacks moved to Africa and the whites in Africa moved back to the nations of their origin that you could turn Africa into a first-world superpower or metropolis?

If yes, what steps would you take to accomplish such a grand goal?

Africa is rich in resources that white people have fought wars over. If Africa were a single nation...that would be a fair question. But considering it is a continent of many nations...not an honest question. Is Ukraine as successful as Germany. How about Poland...are they as successful as Germany? Is Europe to be considered a single nation?

They forget why they keep their hands in Africa now as it is. Easy access to resources especially if they finance power hungry warlords to keep the countries in a state of turmoil.

Oops ... you're tacitly pointing your finger at black Africans as part of the problem. Care to re-word your post?

Blacks didn't even invent toilet paper, so without whites, you'd all be walking around with a poo pocket between your cheeks because you still wouldn't have figured out a way to wipe your ass.

Blacks used water to wash their ass. In case you didnt know toilet paper doesnt get everything out.

This is just going to turn into a circle jerk for racists...I am out.

Oops ... you're tacitly pointing your finger at black Africans as part of the problem. Care to re-word your post?

No. Some Black Africans are part of the problem.

If yes, what steps would you take to accomplish such a grand goal? (Without any help from non-black nations)

There is a couple of presuppositions you have in your question and you also left it vague.

Who said we have a desire to be a super power? Also why would we need to build more sky scrapers? There are already plenty of them over there already. Why would we have to do it without help from non black nations? Whites didn't do it without help from non white nations.

The short answer is yes after removing your presuppositions and restrictions. The first thing would be to get rid of European/white money and establish a African bank. The continent is the richest one on the face of the planet so we would back our currency based on tangible resources unlike the current fiat money we have proliferating the planet now.

Is that your way of saying that you would develop a nation of hunters/gatherers?

No. Where did you see that?

LOL, now you change the premise. So, if everyone goes back to their country of origin...if a Brit invented boxes, would Germany have to destroy all of the boxes and box factories in their country?

:lmao: Honest question...BS.

I'm simply following your brother's logic. It's not my idea and it's not something I would do. I just need to know if Asclepias agrees with the premise. Now stop sidestepping the actual question (unless you can't answer).

Who is sidestepping? Your premise is flawed and one sided!

Sidestep #2. Three's a charm.

There is a couple of presuppositions you have in your question and you also left it vague.

Who said we have a desire to be a super power? Also why would we need to build more sky scrapers? There are already plenty of them over there already. Why would we have to do it without help from non black nations? Whites didn't do it without help from non white nations.

The short answer is yes after removing your presuppositions and restrictions. The first thing would be to get rid of European/white money and establish a African bank. The continent is the richest one on the face of the planet so we would back our currency based on tangible resources unlike the current fiat money we have proliferating the planet now.

Is that your way of saying that you would develop a nation of hunters/gatherers?

It was a question. Note the question mark.

So you wouldn't develop nations of hunters/gatherers and you wouldn't develop cities with skyscrapers (as that appears to be what you said) so what sort of civilization would you develop and how would it be superior to a developed white nation? You've already started off of the wrong foot when you stated that you would create banks. Bad start!

Blacks didn't even invent toilet paper, so without whites, you'd all be walking around with a poo pocket between your cheeks because you still wouldn't have figured out a way to wipe your ass.

Blacks used water to wash their ass. In case you didnt know toilet paper doesnt get everything out.

And scoop out the poo with your hand? Sounds like a great plan, lol.

It was a question. Note the question mark.

So you wouldn't develop nations of hunters/gatherers and you wouldn't develop cities with skyscrapers (as that appears to be what you said) so what sort of civilization would you develop and how would it be superior to a developed white nation? You've already started off of the wrong foot when you stated that you would create banks. Bad start!

I understand that it was a question. I am asking what gave you that idea? What makes you think cities with skyscrapers denotes anything of value or relevance? What do you consider as superior to whites and what makes you think we would subscribe to the same value system? What makes you think competing with whites is a challenge? How did I start off on the wrong foot when I said we would create banks? Would you care to elaborate?

Last edited:
I'm simply following your brother's logic. It's not my idea and it's not something I would do. I just need to know if Asclepias agrees with the premise. Now stop sidestepping the actual question (unless you can't answer).

:lol: You never answered my question. Everyone returns to their place of origin. Does that mean that if those people did not invent something they have built, they have to tear it down?

How about we make it easy...just tear everything down and start over...if you want a fair premise. Are you going to invent the microwave and canned food or wait for someone else. Are you going to invent a gun to hunt with or sharpen up a spear?

You want blacks to start over from scratch but you want whites to enjoy all spoils of every people.

And scoop out the poo with your hand? Sounds like a great plan, lol.

I know you hate taking bathes but you should try it sometimes. You probably would smell less like a wet dog.

Last edited:

:lol: You never answered my question. Everyone returns to their place of origin. Does that mean that if those people did not invent something they have built, they have to tear it down?

How about we make it easy...just tear everything down and start over...if you want a fair premise. Are you going to invent the microwave and canned food or wait for someone else. Are you going to invent a gun to hunt with or sharpen up a spear?

You want blacks to start over from scratch but you want whites to enjoy all spoils of every people.

Sure. We can keep the rules the same. I have no problem with that. Germans, Americans, English, Canadians, etc. have taken turns inventing things for centuries. I could get by with a GMC and do without a Porche or BMW. What would you drive?

That's a start. Your first plan would be to wash you butt with water. What's the next step?

That wouldnt be fair. Whites would never have invented anything if not for Black people. They were taught the foundation of everything they have, lost it, and were retaught.

That's a start. Your first plan would be to wash you butt with water. What's the next step?

What would be your next step? If we are going on inventions anything invented based on what Blacks taught you has to go. How would you progress from cannibalizing each other?

Sure. We can keep the rules the same. I have no problem with that. Germans, Americans, English, Canadians, etc. have taken turns inventing things for centuries. I could get by with a GMC and do without a Porche or BMW. What would you drive?

:lol: Are you really that stupid or just being obtuse. If a German invented the car...and you are not German...you get no car! If the Chinese invented the bike...you get no bike. Are you German...it would explain your hint of racism...but if you are not, you get no car.

You avoided my questions on the last page. Are you in a fog as to how to answer?

:lol: Are you really that stupid or just being obtuse. If a German invented the car...and you are not German...you get no car! If the Chinese invented the bike...you get no bike. Are you German...it would explain your hint of racism...but if you are not, you get no car.

They wouldnt have much of anything. Everything is based on what they learned from Africa.

They wouldnt have much of anything. Everything is based on what they learned from Africa.

Yeah...and they want an honest discussion. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back