Would Another Assault Weapons Ban Be Effective?

After Bruen, of course, the Court will likely use the ā€˜historical traditionā€™ test to justify striking down state AWBs.
Indeed, the intent of the ā€˜historical traditionā€™ test was to establish a rationale for overturning state AWBs. as there was ample other legal precedent available to invalidate may issue provisions of statesā€™ concealed carry laws.
Finally... some honesty from Clayton.

Comic book fantasy.
What they are...is the most effective weapon for mass shootings
:lol:
Of the 636 'mass shootings' in 2022, 8 involved 'assault weapons'.
Of the 660 people killed in 'mass shootings' in 2022, 54 were willed with 'assault weapons'
20,000,000 AR15s in the US; in 2022, 8 were used to kill 54 people.
YOU want to ban them.

In your opinion.
Verifiable fact.
-No weapons were confiscated
-'Assault weapons' were still manufactured and sold (see pic, below)
Thus: Did nothing to reduce access.
No effect.

1677851160555.png

For me to be a coward, I would have to have a desire to ā€œcome and get themā€ and be afraid to act on that desire.

I donā€™t. You are an idiot
Come get them, coward.

Bitching about assault weapons and abortions are the Democrat's favorite imaginary gripes against Republicans. Democrats harp on those two things because it takes no intelligence, thought or logic. It's easier to bitch than it is to fix shit and govern, which they are incapable of.

So they made a mistake. Both should have been banned.
Thus, your agreement:
The 1994 AWB did nothing to reduce access to AWs, and thus, could not have an effect on shootings.

There's no honest, factual, rational argument that either rifle "should" be, or should have been, banned, and there's no honest, factual, rational argument that any such ban is constitutional.

Thus, your agreement:
The 1994 AWB did nothing to reduce access to AWs, and thus, could not have an effect on shootings.

There's no honest, factual, rational argument that either rifle "should" be, or should have been, banned, and there's no honest, factual, rational argument that any such ban is constitutional.
nope

Good to see you agree there's no honest, factual, rational argument that either rifle "should" be, or should have been, banned, and there's no honest, factual, rational argument that any such ban is constitutional.
"Nope"

That's the OPPOSITE of agreement retard

Nice post-hoc fallacy you have here -- never mind the fact you already agreed the 1994 AWB did not reduce availability of these weapons, and thus could not have had an effect on shootings.
Another lie. You're really stupid. We have agreed on nothing

Oh, I see..
Well then....give us your honest, factual, rational argument as to how, the 1994 AWB, which did not reduce access to 'assault weapons', had the effrct of reducing shootings while it was in force.
I posted an article above. Go read it. I stand by that

Forced confiscation of firearms from law abiding citizens (ironically) at the point of a gun is the ultimate goal.
Yep... and the same people who are in such an uproar over 40,000 deaths a year, would stand by cheerfully watching 10X that number if those dying were resisting confiscation. They're the worst kind of hypocrites.

Forum List

Back