Worst start of any Presidency in history- a disaster without precedent

brummelben

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2016
After the collapse of Trumpcare last week, several historians and pundits have weighed in to ponder whether Donald Trump has had the worst start to any presidency in history.

For former CBS News anchor Dan Rather, the answer is obvious: Yes, he has.

In a new Facebook post, Rather made the case that Trump’s first two months have been a disaster without precedent, as he has faced both significant legal and legislative defeats, and has also been dogged by constant scandals and controversies.

“We’re roughly two months into the Trump Presidency, and it is the worst start to a time in office I have ever seen,” he wrote. “I am not alone in this conclusion. Many Presidential scholars are saying it’s the worst start of any Presidency in the history of the country.”

Rather went on to recap Trump’s “two tumultuous, chaotic and in many ways outrageous months” as president, which have included “an embarrassing defeat on ACA repeal, the deepening Russia probe, [and] the striking down of the travel ban.

How is life in the echo chamber?

Are you aware how stultifying it is when you only listen to people who agree with you?

• Banned
Dan Rather? The disgraced Dan Rather?

LOL
This is about Trump, not Rather, who was NEVER disgraced, idiot

You don't even realize Rather got caught using fake documents.

And yes the thread is about Rather....you sourced him....idiot.
He never used fake documents and today continues to stand by ever fact in his story, which does not bely the fact that Trump is the worst president in history

uhh Jimmy Carter? I wasn't around for his presidency but I have read how shitty it was. Congress hated him(because he was trying to fight corruption IE PORK) and he failed a lot. Tried to take on too many tasks or something to that effect.

LOL

He never used fake documents and today continues to stand by ever fact in his story, which does not bely the fact that Trump is the worst president in history

Well yeah he did and CBS producers lost their heads and Rather went into retirement.

You'd be wise to study this before you look even more foolish. It's well known it happened

Seven years to have a Replace ready to vote in, and they don't have anything. .Sad! Low Energy!

His promise to tax companies that import goods from Mexican factories instead turned into a millions dollar handout to Carrier for just half of the jobs staying in the US. Sad! Low Energy!

Border Wall to be paid for by Mexico becomes a fence to be paid for by US taxpayers . Sad! Low Energy!

After the collapse of Trumpcare last week, several historians and pundits have weighed in to ponder whether Donald Trump has had the worst start to any presidency in history.

In a new Facebook post, Rather made the case that Trump’s first two months have been a disaster without precedent, as he has faced both significant legal and legislative defeats, and has also been dogged by constant scandals and controversies.

“We’re roughly two months into the Trump Presidency, and it is the worst start to a time in office I have ever seen,” he wrote. “I am not alone in this conclusion. Many Presidential scholars are saying it’s the worst start of any Presidency in the history of the country.”

Rather went on to recap Trump’s “two tumultuous, chaotic and in many ways outrageous months” as president, which have included “an embarrassing defeat on ACA repeal, the deepening Russia probe, [and] the striking down of the travel ban.

Cool opinion, was it originally provided by your corporate brainwasher - CNN?

It almost reads like a commercial. But please don't let me disrupt your activities any further.

black-sheep-heading-upstream.gif

LOL

Well yeah he did and CBS producers lost their heads and Rather went into retirement.

You'd be wise to study this before you look even more foolish. It's well known it happened
Be proud that Tri=ump remains the worst president american history. Can wait for those midterms

Dan Rather managed to show one thing with that Facebook post. He's absolutely clueless when it comes to American history!

Puts MSM on notice - puts his predecessor on notice - puts the illegals here and those about to come here on notice - puts NATO on notice - puts world "leaders" such as Merkel and Kim on notice - puts radical Islamic terrorists on notice ........ not flawless for sure but the start to an administration that I'm quite proud of none the less...

Puts MSM on notice - puts his predecessor on notice - puts the illegals here and those about to come here on notice - puts NATO on notice - puts world "leaders" such as Merkel and Kim on notice - puts radical Islamic terrorists on notice ........ not flawless for sure but the start to an administration that I'm quite proud of none the less...
On notice for WHAT? Is called complete failure.

That their duplicitous BS will not be tacitly tolerated and that there will be push back

What's he gonna do if NATO members don't "pay up" ? If the lame-o Carrier deal is any indication, our demand that Germany increase defense spending will be met with a huge million dollar pay out from the US to Germany :rofl:. .

That their duplicitous BS will not be tacitly tolerated and that there will be push back
Push back from whom, the man cant do anything. Look at the stock market over the past week. The investors and traders now realize that Trump will never complete any of his agenda

What's he gonna do if NATO members don't "pay up" ? If the lame-o Carrier deal is any indication, our demand that Germany increase defense spending will be met with a huge million dollar pay out from the US to Germany :rofl:. .
pull out of that Globalist BS organization and let the money sucking countries continue on their quest for a one world utopia...

Forum List

Back