Russian oligarch Roman Abramovich meet with the Trump family in Aspen last week?

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
C75tzDPVsAQcadO.jpg

Did members or representatives of the Trump family meet with a Putin-linked Russian Oligarch in Aspen?
And did representatives of Trump rendezvous with him in the Caribbean, afterward?

drip drip drip

AWOL in Aspen?

Who the fuck cares?
maybe the people who mccarthy got all worried

McCarthy VASTLY underestimated the extend to which WH Senior Staff reported to Stalin.

Hmm Jared's Jewish and Abramovich sounds Jewish, maybe they davened in the same shul.

Or better yet, maybe they're planning on flipping all 25 Democrat Senate seats, even NY, in 2018
sure he did

now youre just fine with it though, so...lets not be all hypocritical and such

Who the fuck cares?

McCarthy VASTLY underestimated the extend to which WH Senior Staff reported to Stalin.

Hmm Jared's Jewish and Abramovich sounds Jewish, maybe they davened in the same shul.

Or better yet, maybe they're planning on flipping all 25 Democrat Senate seats, even NY, in 2018
sure he did

The Left still hasn't show anyone how Russia hacked the election, not one single bit of proof. All of this
"Russians ate my homework" is a deflection from Obama taking Watergate and magnifying it a trillion times

Who the fuck cares?

sure he did

The Left still hasn't show anyone how Russia hacked the election, not one single bit of proof. All of this
"Russians ate my homework" is a deflection from Obama taking Watergate and magnifying it a trillion times
That sounds a bit delusional

All of these intelligence agencies are not "the left," thats just an easy scapegoat when your brain is deluded in the left vs. right thinking and can no longer see straight.

Anyone can argue anything and make it sound pretty good, but - this total co-signing anything this man may have done simply because he's team me is being sloppy, with integrity.

Who the fuck cares?

sure he did

All of these intelligence agencies are not "the left," thats just an easy scapegoat when your brain is deluded in the left vs. right thinking and can no longer see straight.

Anyone can argue anything and make it sound pretty good, but - this total co-signing anything this man may have done simply because he's team me is being sloppy, with integrity.

All those intel agencies were spying on the Trump campaign

sure he did

Sounds like for good reason...

well, no wait not to you though......you only worry about these strange entangled ties to Russia if its Dems right? And......thats not a conflict of interest, in your determining right from wrong or anything lol!

Recuse yourself on account of bias.

I think this is the same guy that paid 95 million for a mansion in Fl, that Trump paid 60 million for. He never moved in. He had a very expensive divorce. Hard to keep all these Russian billionaires straight, but he owns a big house in Aspen and NY and all over , trying to hide money from his ex for the divorce.

No it was this Russian that bought Trump vacant mansion
Dmitry Rybolovlev - Wikipedia

Last edited:

sure he did

Well they were spying on spies, and the question is WTF was Trump doing contacting the spies.

sure he did

Well they were spying on spies, and the question is WTF was Trump doing contacting the spies.

Mike Flynn was a spy? Really?

C75tzDPVsAQcadO.jpg

Did members or representatives of the Trump family meet with a Putin-linked Russian Oligarch in Aspen?
And did representatives of Trump rendezvous with him in the Caribbean, afterward?

drip drip drip

AWOL in Aspen?

Well, said oligarch lives in London and not Russia, and owns Chelsea Football Club....

HA! Everyone knows that Jared is a Yugggggggggggggge Manchester fan! * You guys are busted!!!

* At the time of this writing we asked Jared to comment on his well known love of Manchester and he would neither confirm nor deny it

Maybe when Trump said he didn't know amy thing about Russia, met anyone or did business with Russia he was using quotes and it didn't mean what it sounds like?

Russians are not prohibited from Aspen. It is not illegal for Americans to speak to Russians.

What's the problem again?

Forum List

Back