Worst Movies Ever

Because of the hype it receives:

Gone with the Wind

Aside from that: Love Story, and A Star is Born

Hey.....take that back.
Katy Scarlett's my girl. :)

GWTW was good for its time. I shudder to think about spending 4 1/2 hours watching it (or however long it is).

And on that note, I put all of the Lord Of The Rings movies in the worst movies category. They could have made them in under 2 hours. They took good movies and made them into crap b/c they did not want to do their job in the video editing room.

F'ing 30 minutes in every LOTR movie is dedicated to showing a close-up of the ring. For f's sake!

Gone with the Wind

Hey.....take that back.

GWTW was good for its time. I shudder to think about spending 4 1/2 hours watching it (or however long it is).

And on that note, I put all of the Lord Of The Rings movies in the worst movies category. They could have made them in under 2 hours. They took good movies and made them into crap b/c they did not want to do their job in the video editing room.

F'ing 30 minutes in every LOTR movie is dedicated to showing a close-up of the ring. For f's sake!

I'm with you buddy

I could not wait for the Lord of the Rings movies to end. I kept getting up thinking this had to be the end and they kept adding another scene

Hey.....take that back.

I'm with you buddy

I could not wait for the Lord of the Rings movies to end. I kept getting up thinking this had to be the end and they kept adding another scene

Look when hells torturing you. torture back.

I kept telling my kid don't tell me the end of the movie...:eusa_angel:

Gone with the Wind

Hey.....take that back.

Damn......you just made me remember something.
I bought the three LOTR on DVD for my daughter a few years ago to watch when she was old enough.
I think they're still in their wrappers on the closet shelf! : shock:

Hey.....take that back.

I'm with you buddy

Well, it's really just a combination travel exercise movie. Walking from the Shire to Rivendell. Walking from Rivendell to the Misty Mountains. Walking from the Misty Mountains to Morea. Walking from Morea to Rohan. Walking from Rohan to Gondor. Walking from Gondor to Mordor. Walking from Mordor back to Gondor. Walking from Gondor back to the Shire.

Gone with the Wind

Hey.....take that back.

That movie stunk. Nobody talked like that in the South.

The movie was not like the novel. I actually it read when I was eight. I thought she was a great writer for her time, but Hollywood butchered the novel. Cripes what a hack job.

All the James Bond Movies.

All Chick Flicks.

All Sad Animal Dies At The End movies.

The Hangover movies

Last edited:
I still think The Happening was the worst movie ever made. It's just painful to watch the idiocy that goes on in that horrendous waste of time. Mark Wahlberg... WTF were you thinking?

I still think The Happening was the worst movie ever made. It's just painful to watch the idiocy that goes on in that horrendous waste of time. Mark Wahlberg... WTF were you thinking?

Every bad Elliot Gould movie......

I liked the way Ted was saying chicks from Boston talk during sex.

Oh yaaaah, oh yaaaaah. Haaarder......Haaaarder.

:lol:

I will not add anything except that my husband was on the floor...fetal position and killing himself.

we laughed till we cried.

Forum List

Back