Worst 2 year drop in life expectancy this century for the US

Come one, come all, blame Trump or Biden. What it the person who left or who is in charge to blame?

I mean, what else is there?

Go!
I won't blame either party but one party argues that we should raise social security age to 70 because we are living longer. Does anyone here want to work when they are 68? Liar. And if you do WANT to, that's great. That's called a fun hobby that actually makes you money. But if you don't have to, and your job is physical, most people want to retire in their late 50's.

So Republicans need to stop arguing we need to raise social security to 70. It's bullshit.

Covid killed over 1 million people in the last 2 years right?
Which is whose fault?

If memory serves, according to the media that was all Trump's fault, at least, it cost him an election

What say you? Is that assessment true?

Meanwhile, more have died from Covid under Biden with no mention of Mr. Uniter having anything to do with that.

But once again, we can blame the MAGA crowd once again for not getting the jab, right?

I'm 51 and I want to start drawing ss at 62. Turns out I don't qualify for medicare until I'm 65. It's bullshit!

Come one, come all, blame Trump or Biden. What it the person who left or who is in charge to blame?

I mean, what else is there?

Go!
Because of all the sick Illegals Potatohead is allowing into the country. They come here to get American taxpayers to pay their fucking medical bills and the filthy Democrats accomodate them.

I won't blame either party but one party argues that we should raise social security age to 70 because we are living longer. Does anyone here want to work when they are 68? Liar. And if you do WANT to, that's great. That's called a fun hobby that actually makes you money. But if you don't have to, and your job is physical, most people want to retire in their late 50's.

So Republicans need to stop arguing we need to raise social security to 70. It's bullshit.
Right now people are collecting social security that is worth less and less due to inflation, which is due to the constant spending. In fact, inflation may get so bad that money you get from social security will essentially be worthless cuz there is no free lunch.

Which party is to blame for that?

I'm 51 and I want to start drawing ss at 62. Turns out I don't qualify for medicare until I'm 65. It's bullshit!
If you want state run health care that is free, you can go to fabulous places like Cuba or North Korea.

Nothing like free health care.

Which is whose fault?

If memory serves, according to the media that was all Trump's fault, at least, it cost him an election

What say you? Is that assessment true?

Meanwhile, more have died from Covid under Biden with no mention of Mr. Uniter having anything to do with that.

But once again, we can blame the MAGA crowd once again for not getting the jab, right?
The devil is in the details and you're not going to like it.

A lot of black liberals didn't get vaccinated and they died. I'll accept those numbers.

And you don't have to take credit for the sickly and old.

But the vast majority of other people who died of covid were Republican anti vaxers. We know 7 con talk show personalities who have died of covid after telling everyone it's a hoax.

Yes, it's Trump's fault. Trump compared wearing a mask to carrying a purse. He had social gatherings. And, he promoted alternative cures because the vaccine was a "hoax", even though he himself got vaccinated.

So this thing kept on and it mutated because not enough of us were vaccinated. Yes vaccinated could get and spread it too but we didn't go to the ICU or die. You guys did.

They say this could also cost you future elections. Because so many conservatives who do vote died. The blacks who didn't get vaccinated and died, probably didn't vote. And Herman Cain is one of those unvaccinated blacks.

You guys opposed lockdowns that may have mitigated the spread of the virus. You were not good citizens during the pandemic. Yes blame Trump and you guys.

Well somebody must be to blame!
This one could take 10 or 20 posts of spamming, profanity, gnashing of teeth, death threats, insults, and whatever, to conclude 'nothing'.

I'll just make my contribution now and be done with it.

It's the American way!

A lot of black liberals didn't get vaccinated and they died. I'll accept those numbers.

But the vast majority of other people who died of covid were Republican anti vaxers. We know 7 con talk show personalities who have died of covid after telling everyone it's a hoax.

Yes, it's Trump's fault. Trump compared wearing a mask to carrying a purse. He had social gatherings. And, he promoted alternative cures because the vaccine was a "hoax", even though he himself got vaccinated.

So this thing kept on and it mutated because not enough of us were vaccinated. Yes vaccinated could get and spread it too but we didn't go to the ICU or die. You guys did.

They say this could also cost you future elections. Because so many conservatives who do vote died. The blacks who didn't get vaccinated and died, probably didn't vote. And Herman Cain is one of those unvaccinated blacks.

You guys opposed lockdowns that may have mitigated the spread of the virus. You were not good citizens during the pandemic. Yes blame Trump and you guys.

Millions have died worldwide from the injection. Orange man pushed operation warp speed and the masses climbed over top of each for some snake juice.

Now you are getting it

Orange man bad, he is to blame!

Should Biden use his F-15's to destroy the MAGA semi-fascists and save the country?

Or any other country in the world besides us.
Why don't you go then?

Why lower yourself by hanging around with people who don't vote for the master race DNC?

The MAGA filth are the source of the world's problems after all.

Now you are getting it

Orange man bad, he is to blame!

Should Biden use his F-15's to destroy the MAGA semi-fascists and save the country?
Everyone watch out. If Republicans are projecting this onto Democrats, they're probably considering it themselves.

Republicans cry that Democrats stole the election while Republicans try to steal the election. Interesting tactic.

Everyone watch out. If Republicans are projecting this onto Democrats, they're probably considering it themselves.

Republicans cry that Democrats stole the election while Republicans try to steal the election. Interesting tactic.
Biden was the one who mentioned F-15's

You realize this, right?

What constraint the violent MAGA loons must have after being baited like this

It's as almost as if they were really peace loving.

They can't fool us though, they are just trying to confuse us, right?

You won't get but 70% of your full benefit. Probably not a good decision to draw at 62.
I don't care about that. $1400 a month will do. That's what I'm projected to get. I won't live a long life. Lived too hard. So if I wait till 67 or whatever my full retirement age is now, I probably won't draw enough to make up for all the years I wasn't drawing.

I may tell my company at 62 I'll stay on but only 100% remotely, and half days. Turns out I can do my job even if I only work 4 hours. Maybe I won't prospect like I used to but I'll continue to bring in over $100K a month for them remotely. In the winter I'll do it in Florida. In the fall I'll do it from the hunting property up north. In the summer I'll do it from my condo on the lake. Hell, I'll even take a 50% pay cut plus more % in commission as a trade off and I'm sure they'd want it that way too.

So yea, if I don't have to, I won't give up $100K a year job when I turn 62 to start drawing $1400 a month. Unless I'm sick of working or I realize life is short and I have better things to do with my time.

My buddy retired at 53. I think he's 55 now and he's already bored. LOL

Forum List

Back