Biden already trying to walk back last night’s Hiter speech

Seems to contradict this exact quote he made yesterday....

"Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our Republic."

While Biden tried to explain otherwise, MAGA Republicans are obviously Republicans like myself who voted for Trump.

I suppose his intent yesterday was to get some of the Republican Party to disassociate from Trump at a time when Trump is getting much negative press from the MSM.

I doubt yesterday's tactic was very effective at doing that as even some Democrats were quite concerned about what they witnessed yesterday....

(30-second video of articulate Dem)

Biden is a courageous Hitler slayer

The only question is, can Biden save democracy by destroying the Hitler opposition party that opposes the DNC?

All we can do is pray that he does.
Just like the rhetoric you throw at Biden he hits back hard. Did that ever cross your mind?

I don't have to agree with what he said, but I know you MAGAtards deserve it.

What goes around comes around.

Admit it, you suck Trumps fat ass. Exactly what I said. You deserve the crap you fling.
I deserve it?
You mean the country deserves it, or at least half the country Joe Biden is at war with.
Do you think I am a semi-fascist or a full fledged one?
Mr. Uniter says I'm only semi-fascist, but I bet you would say I'm a full fledged one cuz you don' try to unite the country like the leader of the country does and whose job it is to do.

Let us make it clearer what he said:

U.S. President Joe Biden on Friday said he does not consider all of former President Donald Trump's supporters to be a threat to the nation, but said anyone who uses violence or fails to condemn it does pose a threat to democracy.

I deserve it?
You mean the country deserves it, or at least half the country Joe Biden is at war with.
Do you think I am a semi-fascist or a full fledged one?
Mr. Uniter says I'm only semi-fascist, but I bet you would say I'm a full fledged one cuz you don' try to unite the country like the leader of the country does and whose job it is to do.
I'll stick to what I said. Comprende cabron?

U.S. President Joe Biden on Friday said he does not consider all of former President Donald Trump's supporters to be a threat to the nation, but said anyone who uses violence or fails to condemn it does pose a threat to democracy.

It’s what he said Thursday.

Why explain it? They just want to spin and get the crew together in their own shame.

Forum List

Back