Worshiping ignorance can be more damaging than a terrorist.

and perhaps even some messageboards.... ;) i have to agree with you though about poisoning the young mind. i've seen 2 and 3 year olds call the jews apes and pigs. six and seven year olds shooting a glock. i don't see that with the other faiths, or it's pretty rare. so your point is well taken.

republicans aren't the problem, some parents are the problem.

Can you show where Christianity preaches killing of infidels?

Seems you have an infatuation with the male appendage. Way to out yourself.

Just when I thought I could not possibly hate liberals more today than I did yesterday, I had to read this fucking post from this fucking cocksucking dickbag left wing asshat.

When I pointed out that you can't take a rag tag group of terrorists like Isis and turn them in to a military force in no time at all.

And that's proof that top commanders from Saddam's old military that Bush disbanded are running Isis. USMB Republicans laugh and call that stupid.

Many, if not most think vaccines cause autism.

They think scientists are over educated and fools.

When they say Obama isn't bringing new jobs and you point out that 5.8 million are unfilled because so many lack education, they go silent.

Republicans want to elect a reality show host as president.

All this proves that the Republican propaganda has taken root. The base believes that only the uneducated are smart enough to run things. This is a terrible disaster for the country.
Ignorant worshipers are easily made into terrorists

and perhaps even some messageboards.... ;) i have to agree with you though about poisoning the young mind. i've seen 2 and 3 year olds call the jews apes and pigs. six and seven year olds shooting a glock. i don't see that with the other faiths, or it's pretty rare. so your point is well taken.

republicans aren't the problem, some parents are the problem.

Can you show where Christianity preaches killing of infidels?
hitler was elected as a christian, i don't know if that counts or not. the kkk starts them pretty young.
Google

Last edited:
When I pointed out that you can't take a rag tag group of terrorists like Isis and turn them in to a military force in no time at all.

And that's proof that top commanders from Saddam's old military that Bush disbanded are running Isis. USMB Republicans laugh and call that stupid.

Many, if not most think vaccines cause autism.

They think scientists are over educated and fools.

When they say Obama isn't bringing new jobs and you point out that 5.8 million are unfilled because so many lack education, they go silent.

Republicans want to elect a reality show host as president.

All this proves that the Republican propaganda has taken root. The base believes that only the uneducated are smart enough to run things. This is a terrible disaster for the country.
Ignorant worshipers are easily made into terrorists
i'd like to think it's not that easy, because it goes so against nature, i guess that leaves religion and quantum physics, both based within uncertainty. all indoctrination, from any age, starts with recruitment, that is why i blame some parents, some governments, sometimes religion.

abortion clinics... but i think that's about who's more christian. there seems to be a sliding scale.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back