Worshiping ignorance can be more damaging than a terrorist.

R

rdean

When I pointed out that you can't take a rag tag group of terrorists like Isis and turn them in to a military force in no time at all.

And that's proof that top commanders from Saddam's old military that Bush disbanded are running Isis. USMB Republicans laugh and call that stupid.

Many, if not most think vaccines cause autism.

They think scientists are over educated and fools.

When they say Obama isn't bringing new jobs and you point out that 5.8 million are unfilled because so many lack education, they go silent.

Republicans want to elect a reality show host as president.

All this proves that the Republican propaganda has taken root. The base believes that only the uneducated are smart enough to run things. This is a terrible disaster for the country.

When I pointed out that you can't take a rag tag group of terrorists like Isis and turn them in to a military force in no time at all.

And that's proof that top commanders from Saddam's old military that Bush disbanded are running Isis. USMB Republicans laugh and call that stupid.

When they say Obama isn't bringing new jobs and you point out that 5.8 million are unfilled because so many lack education, they go silent.

All this proves that the Republican propaganda has taken root. The base believes that only the uneducated are smart enough to run things. This is a terrible disaster for the country.

"Ignorance is bliss."

You people must be fucking orgasmic.

Yep the far left religion and their drones prove that everyday on this board.

The far left is more dangerous than ISIS, glad you finally realize that.

So you going to stop supporting the far left religious cause?

You mean the ones that go into churches and shoot people? The one that killed all those babies at Sandy Hook? The "baby parts" killer in Colorado?
People like Timothy McVeigh? The only problem is they are all right wing Republicans who fell for the propaganda.

You mean the ones that go into churches and shoot people? The one that killed all those babies at Sandy Hook? The "baby parts" killer in Colorado?
People like Timothy McVeigh? The only problem is they are all right wing Republicans who fell for the propaganda.

Even more proof that the far left religion is more dangerous than ISIS..

Yes, there have been terrorists who call themselves Christian.

But there has never been a Christian terrorist.

Just when I thought I could not possibly hate liberals more today than I did yesterday, I had to read this fucking post from this fucking cocksucking dickbag left wing asshat.

i don't feel that strongly, i was just going to say that i thought the thread premise was too abstract. who worships ignorance ??

Last edited:

The "No True Scotsman" argument.

oklahoma. the KKK... Christian terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Central African Republic[edit]
See also: Central African Republic conflict under the Djotodia administration
Christian militia groups destroyed almost all mosques in the Central African Republic unrest.[21][22] In 2014, Amnesty International reported several massacres committed by the Anti-balaka against Muslim civilians, forcing thousands of Muslims to flee the country.[23][24][25] Other sources report incidents of Muslims being cannibalized.[26][27]

The "No True Scotsman" argument.

Says the far left drone!

Next they will be denying that they support the illegal war of Obama's or that Obama believes in Due Process..

oklahoma.

Exactly a perfect example of my comments!

mental illness and instability visit every race, religion and creed regardless of anything.

oklahoma.

how so ?

mental illness and unstability visit every race, religion and creed regardless of anything.

The far left religion is the best example of your comments!

oklahoma. the KKK... Christian terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Central African Republic[edit]
See also: Central African Republic conflict under the Djotodia administration
Christian militia groups destroyed almost all mosques in the Central African Republic unrest.[21][22] In 2014, Amnesty International reported several massacres committed by the Anti-balaka against Muslim civilians, forcing thousands of Muslims to flee the country.[23][24][25] Other sources report incidents of Muslims being cannibalized.[26][27]

Once again proving my comments!

oklahoma.

how so ?

Christianity preaches to kill the infidels?

and perhaps even some messageboards.... ;) i have to agree with you though about poisoning the young mind. i've seen 2 and 3 year olds call the jews apes and pigs. six and seven year olds shooting a glock. i don't see that with the other faiths, or it's pretty rare. so your point is well taken.

republicans aren't the problem, some parents are the problem.

Last edited:

Isis aint got nothing on planned parenthood.

Forum List

Back