“worse tradegy since 9-11”

I've read quite a bit today and here is what I've learned, demon craps have a hard time with criticism, rather than work with Republicans they want to destroy them. Now That's straight out of Saul Alinsky's politics of personal destruction. Proves to me without a shadow of a doubt of their deep rooted Marxism.

It is amazing the violent rhetoric of the liberal left. They just can't say they want to oppose the agenda of a group they want to DESTROY that group. The liberal left when it comes to violence are nothing by lying hypocrites.

I've read quite a bit today and here is what I've learned, demon craps have a hard time with criticism, rather than work with Republicans they want to destroy them. Now That's straight out of Saul Alinsky's politics of personal destruction. Proves to me without a shadow of a doubt of their deep rooted Marxism.

It is amazing the violent rhetoric of the liberal left. They just can't say they want to oppose the agenda of a group they want to DESTROY that group. The liberal left when it comes to violence are nothing by lying hypocrites.

Oh I don't think they're lying when it comes to violence. Did you see them stomping on that tent?

Forum List

Back