Worries over racism inspire push to rename fish

More bat shit crazy wokeness. I'll give you one clue as to why they are called Asian carp.

These rooster-fish could read English (and [italics]) became indignant?

Next they will want to rename Birds and what a travesty for the Ornithologists.
They are having a go at racist insects.
Because the Gypsy Moth is offensive to Romani people or some stupid shit.

Still waiting to hear the new name for the Black Bear.

What violence? Do you mean the unprovoked attacks on Asians by Blacks?
I'm talking about all unprovoked attacks on Asians. This inbred punched a 6 year old chinese kid.

7a64d23d395c0b8c6c885e50b198a6d7

"Kill Asian Carp"

I can see how that would trigger some nut case to kill people of Asian descent. Kinda like the violence Drumpf inspired with his "Kung flu" and "Chinese Virus" comments.

The only violence against asians is coming from black democrats in democrat party controlled cities...you idiot.

More bat shit crazy wokeness. I'll give you one clue as to why they are called Asian carp.

MN DNR did this a while ago.
But it's MN, the land of 10,000 political virtue signalers.

Oops...dumbass

Oops...dumbass

yes you are a dumbass. I did mention "all" unprovoked attacks. I know you cant read but I was responding to his claim all attacks were done by Black people and thats false like your teeth.

These rooster-fish could read English (and [italics]) became indignant?

Twasn't actually the fish that cared, although they may well have strong feelings on the matter.

But visitors coming into an airport saw a "Kill Asian Carp" sign and may need therapy forevermore.

They are having a go at racist insects.
Because the Gypsy Moth is offensive to Romani people or some stupid shit.

Still waiting to hear the new name for the Black Bear.

What about German measles????

Poor Germans.

Yes studied. Why is someone concerned that a fishes name is going to be changed? What impactful toll does it take on you emotionally?
Right. The better question is what emotional toll will it take on others, who are such pussies that they are perpetually offended, if it's not changed.

Call the board game Far East Asian Checkers so not to offend anyone.

Ok, but I'm pretty sure I can work myself up to being offended about that too.

How about Marbles and Pits?

Forum List

Back