Worries over racism inspire push to rename fish

More bat shit crazy wokeness. I'll give you one clue as to why they are called Asian carp.

The ones that are killing these fishes and throwing them away are the racist. That there are many Black and Whites that live around the Mississippi that are willing to catch those carps to eat. The guy in this video said that they are not edible because they are bottom feeders. But crawfish, shrimps, lobsters, crabs, oysters and catfish are all bottom feeders. But why will they not give them to the needy? But in Louisiana, they are flooded with certain water rodents. That they've changed the name of this rodent to Nutria to make them sound more appetizing for the public to eat them. And even they are encouraging the public to eat the gator from the swamp.

And does he know that pigs and warthogs are also bottom feeders? And no one cannot stop a pig from eating its own feces.

I myself don't eat any of these creatures, but there are many that do.

The ones that are killing these fishes and throwing them away are the racist. That there are many Black and Whites that live around the Mississippi that are willing to catch those carps to eat. The guy in this video said that they are not edible because they are bottom feeders. But crawfish, shrimps, lobsters, crabs, oysters and catfish are all bottom feeders. But why will they not give them to the needy? But in Louisiana, they are flooded with certain water rodents. That they've changed the name of this rodent to Nutria to make them sound more appetizing for the public to eat them. And even they are encouraging the public to eat the gator from the swamp.

And does he know that pigs and warthogs are also bottom feeders? And no one cannot stop a pig from eating its own feces.

I myself don't eat any of these creatures, but there are many that do.

Looks like a mix between a capybara and a muskrat (Nutria)

Forum List

Back