Worldwide Humanitarian Aid Provided By Israel

So tell us about all the Palestinian worldwide aid contributions to other countries.

Come on MJB...the anti-Israel crowd will never admit that Israel could ever do anything positive in this world.

I bet the anti-Israel crowd's faces look like they are chewing wasps when they read something like this.

i bet most of us in the pro-human rights crowd are smart enough to check the source and realise the propaganda nature of AIPAC and other anti-human rights groups.

So tell us about all the Palestinian worldwide aid contributions to other countries.

I bet the anti-Israel crowd's faces look like they are chewing wasps when they read something like this.

i bet most of us in the pro-human rights crowd are smart enough to check the source and realise the propaganda nature of AIPAC and other anti-human rights groups.

Disgusting!!!

Liberate Palestine and then maybe they will be able to help other people.

Disgusting!!!

Yes, the lack of Palestinian care for other nations certainly is disgusting. Good thing they are not my accountants the way they deal with their budgets.
Oh, by the way, the land was renamed Israel in 1948. The fact that you still call it Palestine shows how little you know of Middle Eastern affairs.

Disgusting!!!

Yes, the lack of Palestinian care for other nations certainly is disgusting. Good thing they are not my accountants the way they deal with their budgets.
Oh, by the way, the land was renamed Israel in 1948. The fact that you still call it Palestine shows how little you know of Middle Eastern affairs.

The United Nations General Assembly voted to elevate Palestine to the status of a non-member state. Many other nations also recognize Palestine as a state.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back