World's Largest Solar Plant to burn Trillions!!!!!

The Earth is warming due to human activities. That warming presents a threat. We can deal with it or we can ignore it. Your call.

No, no it's not. You can repeat your "CHRIST IS COMING" bullcrap all you want, but just like they have been warning us for thousands of years that he is coming, so too are your pronouncements that man is causing global warming.

They have the same amount of empirical evidence to support them.

The Earth is warming due to human activities. That warming presents a threat. We can deal with it or we can ignore it. Your call.

Your solution is the threat, The threat is Green Renewable Energy. Somehow those who lack logic have not figured out that building thousands upon thousands of Solar Power Plants requires HEAVY INDUSTRY

What corporation would not want to manufacture enough product to cover the desert between Las Vegas and Los Angeles.

abraHAM's solution is for me to own 100 solar powered cars to drive to work, each capable of getting me just a mile or two, emitting zero pollution, yet abraHAM can not see that 100 Green Cars per person is gluttony, increased consumption, abraHAM can not see the waste or the pollution because Green Energy is delivered in a shiny new box, a superior idea.

Where do you think corporations build this stuff abraHAM.

Is the problem that you're so stupid you think WE'RE so stupid that we'll suddenly take your word that the raison d'etre for alternative energy is the reduction of heavy industry or are you so stupid you actually believe that to be the case?

Your solution is the threat, The threat is Green Renewable Energy. Somehow those who lack logic have not figured out that building thousands upon thousands of Solar Power Plants requires HEAVY INDUSTRY

What corporation would not want to manufacture enough product to cover the desert between Las Vegas and Los Angeles.

abraHAM's solution is for me to own 100 solar powered cars to drive to work, each capable of getting me just a mile or two, emitting zero pollution, yet abraHAM can not see that 100 Green Cars per person is gluttony, increased consumption, abraHAM can not see the waste or the pollution because Green Energy is delivered in a shiny new box, a superior idea.

Where do you think corporations build this stuff abraHAM.

Is the problem that you're so stupid you think WE'RE so stupid that we'll suddenly take your word that the raison d'etre for alternative energy is the reduction of heavy industry or are you so stupid you actually believe that to be the case?

No, the problem is simple, Green Energy has increased the use of Hydrocarbons. You can deny this all you want but it takes the World's Greatest amount of Hydrocarbons to build the World's Largest in Physical Size Solar Plant.

Do you drink when you post, abraHAM

No, the problem is simple, Green Energy has increased the use of Hydrocarbons. You can deny this all you want but it takes the World's Greatest amount of Hydrocarbons to build the World's Largest in Physical Size Solar Plant.

Good lord. Are you REALLY this stupid? "The World's Greatest amount of Hydrocarbons"? ? ? On what do you think a fossil-fuel fired power plant RUNS?

Or (and it's very hard to imagine you could be looking this "deeply", but...) do you believe that it requires more energy to build a power plant than it will produce over its lifetime?

And, no, I don't drink at any time Ms Elektra.

Last edited:

Good lord. Are you REALLY this stupid? "The World's Greatest amount of Hydrocarbons"? ? ? On what do you think a fossil-fuel fired power plant RUNS?

Or (and it's very hard to imagine you could be looking this "deeply", but...) do you believe that it requires more energy to build a power plant than it will produce over its lifetime?

And, no, I don't drink at any time Ms Elektra.

That is to build, as in Manufacture, yes, the greatest amount of energy goes into building the world's largest of anything. Does that fact just escape you? That to build the biggest it takes the most energy?

Over 500 trucks of cement just for one tower, how much energy does it take to make a ton of cement? How much pollution is created per ton of cement consumed by the World's Solar Power Plant.

abraHAM, you really think Green Energy is free and green?

http://blogs.ei.columbia.edu/2012/05/09/emissions-from-the-cement-industry/

Emissions from the Cement Industry

A single industry accounts for around 5% of global carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions

Cement production is growing by 2.5% annually, and is expected to rise from 2.55 billion tons in 2006 to 3.7-4.4 billion tons by 2050.

yangtze-cement-plant-300x225.jpg

Is it possible that this rise in Cement Production in a recession is being driven by an increase in building the World's Largest Solar Plants and Wind Farms.

Why is it people like abraHAM will not even admit that increase in demand for energy, raw materials, is being driven by the never ending demand for more of the Largest in the World Solar and Wind Energy plants.

Last edited:
You're rapidly working your way to the top of the Stupid Heap.

Do you actually think significantly more CO2 was produced manufacturing and assembling Ivanpah that was produced during the manufacture and assembly of the Kashiwazaki-Kariwa Nuclear Power Plant or Taiwan's Taichung coal-fired power plant (the world's largest carbon emitter)? And do you actually believe the figures for GHGs produced during assembly make even a tiny fraction of the total produced in the lifetime of a fossil fuel burning plant?

I made a point in my last response in this thread that seems - like everything else - to have gone right over your head. A power plant would have to cost more energy to create than it would produce in its lifetime for your argument to have any merit whatsoever. And if that were the case, we would all be living in caves burming the last of the world's firewood to stay warm.

I strongly suggest you continue your education. More than most, you need it.

Do you actually think significantly more CO2 was produced manufacturing and assembling Ivanpah that was produced during the manufacture and assembly of the Kashiwazaki-Kariwa Nuclear Power Plant or Taiwan's Taichung coal-fired power plant (the world's largest carbon emitter)? And do you actually believe the figures for GHGs produced during assembly make even a tiny fraction of the total produced in the lifetime of a fossil fuel burning plant?

I made a point in my last response in this thread that seems - like everything else - to have gone right over your head. A power plant would have to cost more energy to create than it would produce in its lifetime for your argument to have any merit whatsoever. And if that were the case, we would all be living in caves burming the last of the world's firewood to stay warm.

I strongly suggest you continue your education. More than most, you need it.

You actually believe that The World's Largest Solar Plant did not create the largest amount of pollution? How is it possible, to manufacture something that is the largest in the world and not create pollution, abraHAM?

Why don't one of you deniers PM Ms Elektra here and explain reality to her. She's not gonna take it from me.

Why don't one of you deniers PM Ms Elektra here and explain reality to her. She's not gonna take it from me.

Oh, taking a cheap shot when you have nothing else, ever since I turned your advances down you have been awful bitter, sweetheart.

The Liberal will always attack personally when they have not the intelligence to do anything else.

I have answered every single point brought up by abraHAM with facts which show abraHAM is wrong, abraHAM never responds to the posts, abraHAM ignores the facts and then simply calls people names.

abraHAM, you can call everyone stupid, that does not support or validate the idea of AGW you believe in.

If calling people stupid wins arguments, abraHAM aims to be a leader.

Sorry dude, but you're just not worth the time to respond. Your position is unsupportable nonsense and if you can't see it, you're going to have to find someone else to explain it to you.

Last edited:
Sorry dude, but you're just not worth the time to respond. Your position is unsupportable nonsense and if you can't see it, you're going to have to find someone else to explain it to you.

hey moron, you responded. You took the time, I was worth it as you prove by responding.

what an idiot, "The Response, Notification of a Non-Response".

abraHAM-fodder a moron spits out

Last edited:

From your perspective on top of it, I suppose it looks like everyone is moving in your direction. Its' an illusion. You remain the undisputed king of that hill.

I see the AGW religious followers still can not produce one link that has datasets with source code that proves their religion. Instead all we get is religious dogma.

And yet here you are. hmm... do you get it?

Yep.....and Dirty Uncle Harry Reid is pushing that rancher off his land so he can build a mega-solar form on there. In bed with the Chinese on this. Those stoopid fuckers in that state.......guy is a total crook.

Yep.....and Dirty Uncle Harry Reid is pushing that rancher off his land so he can build a mega-solar form on there. In bed with the Chinese on this. Those stoopid fuckers in that state.......guy is a total crook.

Another Solar Farm? After Ivanpah, that Harry Reid championed, after Ivanpah fails completely they get to build another?

There is no oversight, there is not even a desire to have the stuff work, its about making Heavy Industry rich, it is about making Politicians rich, it is about making Campaign donors richer.

Forum List

Back