World's largest private coal company files for bankruptcy

FTA: Coal companies have been under immense stress in recent years as the growth in supply of natural gas and the cheap prices that followed has driven down demand for coal, and President Obama's environmental regulations have hurt the industry at the same time. The company also cited the slowing of the Chinese economy as a reason for their bankruptcy.

Damn Obama, he made gas cheap....I mean, He controls the Chinese Economy....Wait....He has regulations!!! (and made gas cheap but dont talk about that)

FTA: Coal companies have been under immense stress in recent years as the growth in supply of natural gas and the cheap prices that followed has driven down demand for coal, and President Obama's environmental regulations have hurt the industry at the same time. The company also cited the slowing of the Chinese economy as a reason for their bankruptcy.

Damn Obama, he made gas cheap....I mean, He controls the Chinese Economy....Wait....He has regulations!!! (and made gas cheap but dont talk about that)

Except he vowed to destroy coal back in 2008...nice try though

The gas and oil boom in the US is also going bust because of the low prices. Something I tried to explain to the mooks around here a long time ago.

He isn't to blame. Stop lying.

OH look another libtard gloating over all the families that will suffer because of lost income and maybe lose thier homes .....how progressive. Freewill and people like him are full on POS scumbags.

according to the OP he is..".Another win and a promise kept for Obama". stop lying

I see the clueless dumb shits showed up to blame Obama. :lol:

It's the free market, retards. Natural gas for the win.

Some of Obama's wishes...
if somebody wants to build a coal plant, they can – it’s just that it will bankrupt them.”
Obama said he would prevent coal burning utilities from financially existing to the point they are bankrupt.
Why would anyone much less the President want any company to go bankrupt?

Obama:"Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket." (January 2008) http://www.BattleBornPAC.com
What smart, intelligent President would ever put forth a plan that would cause utility rates to skyrocket?
What kind of smarts is that???

Obama has also said:"I prefer single payer health system"
What does he think will happen to the 1,400 health insurance companies that have 450,000 employees that pay $100 billion a year in Federal/state/local/property taxes will do if there is JUST ONE payer?

Obama has also said: -- "I prefer higher gas prices".
The claim that won’t die: Did Obama want higher gas prices?

So what did Obama do to make higher prices???
1)told Brazil to develop oil and that the USA will be their best customer?
2) Encourage foreign drilling OFF Florida by Cuba
3) Encourage Canada to sell almost 1 million barrels per day to China?
4) Obama signed almost 50% fewer oil finding leases on Federal lands.
This is the ONLY real executive action any President can have on INCREASING production which would INCREASE supplies and Obama ....
a) In 6 years new leases under Obama..........9,922 new leases or 29% of total leases.
b) In 8 years new leases under Bush...........23,569 new leases or 71% of total leases
Between the two a total of 33,491 federal oil exploration leases.

You stop covering for his stupid ass, tool. Now tell me your internet IQ so I can roll my eyes and laugh again.

I see the clueless dumb shits showed up to blame Obama. :lol:

It's the free market, retards. Natural gas for the win.
You libtard buddy the OP says that obama is to blame and gets all the credit. Dumbass.

"Another win and a promise kept for Obama."

Some of Obama's wishes...
if somebody wants to build a coal plant, they can – it’s just that it will bankrupt them.”
Obama said he would prevent coal burning utilities from financially existing to the point they are bankrupt.
Why would anyone much less the President want any company to go bankrupt?

Obama:"Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket." (January 2008) http://www.BattleBornPAC.com
What smart, intelligent President would ever put forth a plan that would cause utility rates to skyrocket?
What kind of smarts is that???

Obama has also said:"I prefer single payer health system"
What does he think will happen to the 1,400 health insurance companies that have 450,000 employees that pay $100 billion a year in Federal/state/local/property taxes will do if there is JUST ONE payer?

Obama has also said: -- "I prefer higher gas prices".
The claim that won’t die: Did Obama want higher gas prices?

So what did Obama do to make higher prices???
1)told Brazil to develop oil and that the USA will be their best customer?
2) Encourage foreign drilling OFF Florida by Cuba
3) Encourage Canada to sell almost 1 million barrels per day to China?
4) Obama signed almost 50% fewer oil finding leases on Federal lands.
This is the ONLY real executive action any President can have on INCREASING production which would INCREASE supplies and Obama ....
a) In 6 years new leases under Obama..........9,922 new leases or 29% of total leases.
b) In 8 years new leases under Bush...........23,569 new leases or 71% of total leases
Between the two a total of 33,491 federal oil exploration leases.

Dumb Deer sits there with a Dumb Deer in headlights look

Coal, oil, and natural gas prices have been falling for years.

Yes, let's "blame" Obama for that! :lol:

33ldvl3.jpg

Forum List

Back