World's Collide, ep. 1 - call-in or listen tonight at 8pm east!

Liberal loser hour
Conservatives call all of the time.
Yea but you can shut them off,, let a real American. Man co host.
Jitts, it's not a good look to act so petty all the time.

Theres a time and a place for everything...and acting like that in this thread which is actually just to try and have fun with everyone...is only gunna end up making you look like a touch-hole, man.

Go do that somewhere else.

Liberal loser hour

Theres a time and a place for everything...and acting like that in this thread which is actually just to try and have fun with everyone...is only gunna end up making you look like a touch-hole, man.

Why not have a conservative co host? What are you afraid of?

Liberal loser hour

There will be a fee of course, and no fear.

Why don’t you have a conservative host on?

Sonny was a host of the program and he was so conservative he made you look like a New Dealer. It was mostly just fun bullshitting not some hardball political show.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Sonny was a host of the program and he was so conservative he made you look like a New Dealer. It was mostly just fun bullshitting not some hardball political show.
These two are going to parody conservatives for a couple of hours and cut off conservatives. Typical

These two are going to parody conservatives for a couple of hours and cut off conservatives. Typical

Who owes you ? As a conserve earn that shit yourself. right?

Liberal loser hour

Why do think...at all...in the paradigm of "fear" and tough guy shit in the 1st place?

Relax, dude. Theres plenty of Love in the world, even for you.

Dude don’t make create a show.. you know everyone will listen to mine over yours.. I am the show

Why do think...at all...in the paradigm of "fear" and tough guy shit in the 1st place?

Lol I am tough guy I have the jail time and record to prove it..

Aww poor Jitts , I'm sending love too!

Aww poor Jitts , I'm sending love too!
Thanks! Lol

Dude don’t make create a show.. you know everyone will listen to mine over yours.. I am the show

Well drop your numbers then and we will see.

Id listen! Make it happen. We will even allow it on our channel, so that you dont have to pay for a platform.

I love to learn so...show people how to have a casual shoot the shit show way better than us other casual shit shooters...I might even promote you in real life!

Next time I’m going out tonight .. going after some black tail.. I love ownership lol

Id listen! Make it happen. We will even allow it on our channel, so that you dont have to pay for a platform.

I love to learn so...show people how to have a casual shoot the shit show way better than us other casual shit shooters...I might even promote you in real life!
Ha people pay me ..

Lol I am tough guy I have the jail time and record to prove it..

Yeah, folks who have had to heir shit pushed in tend to be uppity.

Ha people pay me ..
Ohhh..good luck man! If its good Ill chip in.

Next time I’m going out tonight .. going after some black tail.. I love ownership lol
Even if it is ownership by the minute.Do you still use the diapers and rope?

Forum List

Back