World's Collide, ep. 1 - call-in or listen tonight at 8pm east!

Jitts, it's not a good look to act so petty all the time.

Theres a time and a place for everything...and acting like that in this thread which is actually just to try and have fun with everyone...is only gunna end up making you look like a touch-hole, man.

Go do that somewhere else.
Why not have a conservative co host? What are you afraid of?

There will be a fee of course, and no fear.
Why do think...at all...in the paradigm of "fear" and tough guy shit in the 1st place?

Relax, dude. Theres plenty of Love in the world, even for you.
Lol I am tough guy I have the jail time and record to prove it..

Yeah, folks who have had to heir shit pushed in tend to be uppity.
Sorry you had to go through that Lol

Sonny was a host of the program and he was so conservative he made you look like a New Dealer. It was mostly just fun bullshitting not some hardball political show.
These two are going to parody conservatives for a couple of hours and cut off conservatives. Typical

Who owes you ? As a conserve earn that shit yourself. right?
Dude don’t make create a show.. you know everyone will listen to mine over yours.. I am the show

Well drop your numbers then and we will see.
Next time I’m going out tonight .. going after some black tail.. I love ownership lol

Girl you hilarious! You should call in.

Jitts, it's not a good look to act so petty all the time.

Theres a time and a place for everything...and acting like that in this thread which is actually just to try and have fun with everyone...is only gunna end up making you look like a touch-hole, man.

Go do that somewhere else.
Why not have a conservative co host? What are you afraid of?

There will be a fee of course, and no fear.
Why do think...at all...in the paradigm of "fear" and tough guy shit in the 1st place?

Relax, dude. Theres plenty of Love in the world, even for you.
Lol I am tough guy I have the jail time and record to prove it..

Yeah, folks who have had to heir shit pushed in tend to be uppity.
Tiy should have seen the stick after it was over.

These two are going to parody conservatives for a couple of hours and cut off conservatives. Typical

Dude don’t make create a show.. you know everyone will listen to mine over yours.. I am the show

Next time I’m going out tonight .. going after some black tail.. I love ownership lol

Maybe I’ll co host if the price is right some day

Is there free stuff? What time Texas time? Will there be Canadians? Will there be any Dutch? I really hate them.

It'll give his sock away.

Liberal loser hour
No they pretty much stay close and avoid getting lost..
Im not even Liberal. Im more in line with an anarchist except I understand the necessity for Law.

I think Partisan politics is a stupid game for ppl that wanna re-live their high school battles.
Who in the hell are you talking to? We all know you have street cred to pile up the bodies on a bad day..

Is there free stuff? What time Texas time? Will there be Canadians? Will there be any Dutch? I really hate them.
If we get as much interest as we did two years ago...we have this Quiz that Lone creates and I gave away Mugs and Hoodies b4. Does that count? Guess they had to earn it in a sense.

Theres a quiz tonight!

Liberal loser hour
No they pretty much stay close and avoid getting lost..
Im not even Liberal. Im more in line with an anarchist except I understand the necessity for Law.

I think Partisan politics is a stupid game for ppl that wanna re-live their high school battles.
Who in the hell are you talking to? We all know you have street cred to pile up the bodies on a bad day..
People with street cred dont usually talk about their street cred except when reminiscing...but never to boast.

If we get as much interest as we did two years ago...we have this Quiz that Lone creates and I gave away Mugs and Hoodies b4. Does that count? Guess they had to earn it in a sense.

Theres a quiz tonight!

Damn, I was just kidding. Kinda felt guilty. I played hooky from work, So maybe I'll get loaded and snoop. Either way I hope it takes off for ya.

Oops.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Theres a quiz tonight!

Damn, I was just kidding. Kinda felt guilty. I played hooky. So maybe I'll get loaded and snoop. Either way I hope not to takes off for ya.
No skin of my back man...its just a casual/no pressure chat show...Im not in it for thousands of listeners. More-so, if we become so succinct where we sound semi professional as a team...THEN Id throw some resources behind it.

Last go around we were too inconsistent for my taste with schedule as well as quality control. I seek to at least improve upon THAT.

Theres a quiz tonight!

Damn, I was just kidding. Kinda felt guilty. I played hooky. So maybe I'll get loaded and snoop. Either way I hope not to takes off for ya.
No skin of my back man...its just a casual/no pressure chat show...Im not in it for thousands of listeners. More-so, if we become so succinct where we sound semi professional as a team...THEN Id throw some resources behind it.

Last go around we were too inconsistent for my taste with schedule as well as quality control. I seek to at least improve upon THAT.

That's the main ingredient to success in what ever you do. When you do it because you like it you will always do your best. Lots of really great what came from copies doing what they loved. You never know man, you may be the next big guy.

• Thanks

Theres a quiz tonight!

That's the main ingredient to success in what ever you do. When you do it because you like it you will always do your best. Lots of really great what came from copies doing what they loved. You never know man, you may be the next big guy.
LoneLaugher is the Talent...Im just the janitor. LOL!!

Theres a quiz tonight!

LoneLaugher is the Talent...Im just the janitor. LOL!!

Every rock band needs a drummer.

Worlds Collide ep. 1, LoneLaugher

:link: The above is the link to listen to World's Collide, ep. 1 Live, tonight at 8pm Eastern. :link:

World's Collide is a live, public hang-out with G.T. & LoneLaugher . At her leisure, April may decide to co-host as well.

You can ALSO call-in and be a guest at 1-914-205-5526

Callers are welcome as early as 15 minutes BEFORE air-time. Thereafter, when any call is screened, we say hello to you OFF air, prior to putting you on... to ensure you're comfortable coming along to chat with us.

In tonight's hangout, we are basically just saying hello again since it's been such a long while. It may be just a quick hangout... to get our sea-legs back - but feel free to call-in and make it interesting. I know that a lot of you have had internet dust-ups with LoneLaugher in the Political area, tonight would be a great opportunity to call on in and show him your gusto. He can take it.

:love_ya4:
THANK YOU for posting this information

• Thanks
Tonight's show can feature how to grow weed in yer closet without getting caught..
Or we can listen to infemal chatter..

Forum List

Back