World Take Warnings

Could this be the beginning of the end?

What I recollect about CERN was a physicist who worked there and investigated and went public about some corruption. She immediately found herself becoming the victim of international gang stalking / harrassment /death threats - so I'd say something must be going on with CERN. There was one other story that I heard about concerning CERN but I cannot recall what it was. If I remember I'll let you know.

Here it is. There was someone with a video camera across from CERN property videotaping and caught a human sacrifice being performed in front of CERN at night. I don't know if they ever followed up with who took the film footage but it's doubtful he would want to come forward if this was for real.

No...in geological time...this is a blip that doesn't register. In humanities existence, it's a blip we almost see and then shake our heads.

Is there really a statue of the pagan god of destruction - Shiva - in front of the Cern building?
lhc_cern-shiva_statue.jpg

Shiva as Nataraja - Dance and Destruction In Indian Art

It's not a portal to hell. Every good conspiracy theorist knows that it's going to start a black hole that will eat the planet and then the solar system.

Forum List

Back