World respect for the US drops sharply under Trump

Looks like making America great is not working as the world rejects us

World Respect for U.S. Drops Sharply Under Trump: Poll

America’s global image has dropped to an all-time low the first year of the Trump administration, falling below where it stood during the presidencies of Barack Obama and George W. Bush, according to a new Gallup poll.

The perception of U.S. leadership abroad since President Donald Trump took office has fallen 18 percentage points from the median 48 percent approval rating it held when Obama left office.

You were one of those High School kids who ALWAYS wanted to be one of the "cool" kids weren't you?

And the moment the shit hits the fan they'll be expecting us to save them.

Actually, when the shit hits the fan, the US will find itself alone

You're such a troll and anti American. Wipe that "O" ring from around your mouth and man up

Under Obama America was viewed as weak...new sheriff in town and the world best get used to it

Who viewed America as weak, be specific. Provide proof.

When you ignore this post or respond with "I'm not doing your research" we'll know how wrong you are.

America’s global image has dropped to an all-time low the first year of the Trump administration, falling below where it stood during the presidencies of Barack Obama and George W. Bush, according to a new Gallup poll.

The perception of U.S. leadership abroad since President Donald Trump took office has fallen 18 percentage points from the median 48 percent approval rating it held when Obama left office.

The world has gotten used to US being their bitch on Trade, defense and immigration.

Of course they hate the idea that the gravy train might be ending.

And the next president will have a hell of a job cleaning up his mess.
What we said about Obama.

This is Obama's mess.
you're absolutely right

that prick more than doubled the dow jones from under 8000 to over 19,000 and cut unemployment in half

what a mess the short fingered cheeto
The numbers vaulted Germany over the U.S., replacing it as the top-rated global power.
Ja! JA! JAAAA!!!

you're quite mad, you know
of course I've gone mad with global power! have you ever tried going mad without global power? It's boring and no one listens to you..

good point

Germany a global power? Yea, they are who the world should look up to :rofl:
slide_250439_1517430_free.jpg

th

Besides cool pictures do you have an actual point?
Their leader is sucking on a finger like an 8 month old.
They are importing people who burn their flag in their streets.
I dont understand how you didnt grasp that.
He wants to import that here.

Who gives a shit what your "world" opinion is? China, USSR, North Korea, Cambodia, Vietnam. You're looking at over 200 million slaughtered in the name of their own Godless governments this past century. Slavery is alive in well in Libya now thanks to Hillary and Obama. Genocide taking place in the Middle East right now. Iran is rounding up thousands of protestors and executing them right now as you read this. Where is your "world opinion" on them?

We elected a literal fucking moron who was born on third base and brags about hitting triples, lies literally every single day about absolutely everything and treats people like utter dog shit. We are a laughing stock. And the next president will have a hell of a job cleaning up his mess.
Treating people like dog shit and lying is something new?
"Hello, RDD meet american politics"
Genius...

No president in the history of this country has lied to the level that Trump has taken it. No president has been ever spoken to and about people publicly like this president has.

Our politicians have been getting worse and more corrupt with time, but Trump has only added lighter fluid to the fire. We needed to make drastic changes in this country. Trump is change in the wrong direction.
He has a long way to go to catch up with Obama lies. Heck Obama lied about our healthcare, which how many lives did that cost?

Trump has called out the UN for being anti American and countries in NATO for consistently failing to spend the money that they've pledged to spend on defense while we foot the majority of the bill for all of that. He's walked away from the Paris Accords which had us cutting back our use of fossil fuels decades ahead of the real polluters like China and India...an awful treaty that should never have been signed onto by Obama. He's calling out nations like France and China for doing business with rogue nations like Iran and North Korea that threaten the world with nuclear extinction. I know that you limp wrist liberals hate when America stands up for itself but it's about damn time someone did. We've had eight years of some of the worst foreign policy in the history of America...much of it overseen by the woman you idiots wanted to elect President after Obama! Yet you wonder why she lost?

As usual a "poll" is cited by an Obama apologist as proof that Donald Trump is a bad President! What this particular poll proves is that much of the world liked having Barry "leading from behind" better than they liked Trump once again being the leader of the free world. Barack Obama put the interests of the worldwide community before the interests of Americans...should it really be "shocking" that the rest of the world liked that?

Too bad for Democrats that the rest of the world doesn't get to vote in our elections...
We have to share the planet with other nations and their problems can easily become ours. If my neighbor's house is on fire I need to help put it out or my own house may burn next.

Im ok with it.
hat reasons would they have for thinking that? Policy? Thinking of us? Cutting off funding to other people? Calling peoples bullshit out?

Our President is isolating us from the world and destroying historic alliances

While conservative isolationists celebrate "me first" diplomacy, Trump has surrendered the mantle of leader of the free world

His leadership on a global market is not wanted or trusted
Obama messed up our reputation around the world. But you praise your transgendered flag boy. Trump has put his red crayon up for good.

No president in the history of this country has lied to the level that Trump has taken it. No president has been ever spoken to and about people publicly like this president has.

Our politicians have been getting worse and more corrupt with time, but Trump has only added lighter fluid to the fire. We needed to make drastic changes in this country. Trump is change in the wrong direction.
You must have forgotten one William Jefferson Clinton. Not only was he a bigger liar, but he was a better liar.

Hell, I have said it before, but Bill Clinton's lies were works of art. Dude could lie about ANYTHING and get away with it.

He could be giving a speech and say:

"I.

am not.

here."

and everybody would be like, "where'd he go."

You know it's true. When it comes to whoppers, Bill Clinton was a master. He may have been Sicilian, for all we know.

Just stop.
Truth hurts?

We elected a literal fucking moron who was born on third base and brags about hitting triples, lies literally every single day about absolutely everything and treats people like utter dog shit. We are a laughing stock. And the next president will have a hell of a job cleaning up his mess.
Genius...

He has a long way to go to catch up with Obama lies. Heck Obama lied about our healthcare, which how many lives did that cost?

Trump-lies-vs.-Obama-lies-e1513348581113.png

While conservative isolationists celebrate "me first" diplomacy, Trump has surrendered the mantle of leader of the free world
The rest of the fucking world has been "me first" for FUCKING DECADES at our expense.

FUCK THOSE SHITHOLES!!!

Actually, nothing could be further from the truth

Ever see the EU?
TPP?

Nations are looking to form economic alliances to help all members

Me first ...means me last

Genius...

Trump-lies-vs.-Obama-lies-e1513348581113.png
only 18 lies? :rofl:

As usual a "poll" is cited by an Obama apologist as proof that Donald Trump is a bad President! What this particular poll proves is that much of the world liked having Barry "leading from behind" better than they liked Trump once again being the leader of the free world. Barack Obama put the interests of the worldwide community before the interests of Americans...should it really be "shocking" that the rest of the world liked that?

Too bad for Democrats that the rest of the world doesn't get to vote in our elections...
We have to share the planet with other nations and their problems can easily become ours. If my neighbor's house is on fire I need to help put it out or my own house may burn next.

We have been the world's bitch on trade, immigration and defense.

They need to be the ones concerned about our house being on fire. It is time for them to help US. We have been helping them for a long time now, with no help going TO us.

Forum List

Back