World Renowned Scientist Says Official Story For 9/11 is a Fraud

All you have to do is place a few phone calls to the first responders who found kids dead in the Pentagon. Just pick up the phone and call them. If you're not willing to do that, you have no right to call for anything.

Some of the best reasons for a new investigation are found by looking at idiotic ***** like you who claim the OCT is true.....when you don't even have basic facts.

Well, in light of there being no competing narrative about the events...I'd have to say it is true or at least the leader at the quarter pole to use a horse racing analogy.

If you'd be kind enough to write down in reasonable detail your narrative that dismisses the 9/11 Commission Report, I'd be happy to read it.

But we both know you won't do that because you aren't going to state anything you have to defend.

Its called being a coward; that and dropping fries seems to be your calling in life.

You bumbling cry baby bitch. All you do is fucking whine. "Boohoo! CL won't state his beliefs! Boohoo."

You dumb **** I state claims based on evidence just like I stated there is no objective evidence May or Olson made calls from 77. Hearsay evidence is all that exists and for some strange reason the world's greatest companies and law enforcement agencies could not find a few phone numbers from connected calls.

Just like this OP, it doesn't matter how many experts point out problems with the OCT because you will continue with your head up your ass tootin' the OCT is true even though you wouldn't even be able to pass a simple quiz about that day.

didnt you read the definition of "hearsay" posted?

guess not, because if you did you would see that you calling the phone calls "hearsay" isnt accurate.

in other words... YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR.

guess not, because if you did you would see that you calling the phone calls "hearsay" isnt accurate.

You dumb ****. You absolutely worthless shitball. It is hearsay because Olson told other people what his wife supposedly said. When person A tells the audience what person B said that is hearsay evidence you dumb fucking loser.

Some of the best reasons for a new investigation are found by looking at idiotic ***** like you who claim the OCT is true.....when you don't even have basic facts.

Well, in light of there being no competing narrative about the events...I'd have to say it is true or at least the leader at the quarter pole to use a horse racing analogy.

If you'd be kind enough to write down in reasonable detail your narrative that dismisses the 9/11 Commission Report, I'd be happy to read it.

But we both know you won't do that because you aren't going to state anything you have to defend.

Its called being a coward; that and dropping fries seems to be your calling in life.

BLAH BLAH BLAH NONSENSE

No, just letting you know why in 8 years your "movement" hasn't moved an inch; you have no story to tell, you have no evidence to present (otherwise you'd have a court case), you have no real experts who will carry the water, you have no game but only profane insults to spread.

It shouldn't be that hard to tell us what you think. In the mean time, don't decry those who believe the story that makes sense because nothing you have posted makes any sense whatsoever.

Grown-ups think much differently than you do.

BLAH BLAH BLAH NONSENSE

No, just letting you know why in 8 years your "movement" hasn't moved an inch; you have no story to tell, you have no evidence to present (otherwise you'd have a court case), you have no real experts who will carry the water, you have no game but only profane insults to spread.

It shouldn't be that hard to tell us what you think. In the mean time, don't decry those who believe the story that makes sense because nothing you have posted makes any sense whatsoever.

Grown-ups think much differently than you do.

More useless fucking squawking from an even more useless ****.

Reinvestigate to end this once and for all.

Are you people affraid of what may be found if its reinvestigated?

You dumb ****. You absolutely worthless shitball. It is hearsay because Olson told other people what his wife supposedly said. When person A tells the audience what person B said that is hearsay evidence you dumb fucking loser.

you stupid jackass. your example isnt valid for establishing if there was a phone call or not. when person A says they were a participant in a phone call that is NOT hearsay.

there are multiple people that were direct participants in phone calls from flight 77, you fucking homo. that is NOT hearsay.

In 2009 she co-authored a paper [7] arguing that AIDS is not caused by HIV, but by the spirochete that causes syphillis. This is largely rejected[8] by the scientific community, and disproven by the efficacy of antiretroviral therapy in the treatment of AIDS.

Survey says: ENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNT

you stupid jackass. your example isnt valid for establishing if there was a phone call or not. when person A says they were a participant in a phone call that is NOT hearsay.

there are multiple people that were direct participants in phone calls from flight 77, you fucking homo. that is NOT hearsay.

You.

Dumb.

Mother.

Fucking.

You don't even comprehend how hearsay evidence works. Last time. Ted claims he spoke with his wife and she said "X." The hearsay is NOT that Ted was on the phone you fucking twat. The hearsay is what HE HEARD. No wonder you believe Dubya. You don't have the first fucking clue on how to think critically.

You don't even comprehend how hearsay evidence works. Last time. Ted claims he spoke with his wife and she said "X." The hearsay is NOT that Ted was on the phone you fucking twat. The hearsay is what HE HEARD. No wonder you believe Dubya. You don't have the first fucking clue on how to think critically.

HAhahahaah!!! :lol:

fucking classic. you change your position to my position on what hearsay evidence is after i explain it to you.

then you change your claim from "the phone calls are hearsay" to the correct definition that the content of the conversation is hearsay not that the conversation had taken place.

so now you admit that there is evidence that calls from flight 77 did take place and it isnt hearsay.

thanks!!

have a nice holiday and i hope santa brings you the extra large butt plug you have been hoping for.

Official Explanation for 9/11 is a Fraud

World renowned scientist, Lynn Margulis, Ph.D., has severely criticized the official account of 9/11 and called for a new investigation, “I suggest that those of us aware and concerned demand that the glaringly erroneous official account of 9/11 be dismissed as a fraud and a new, thorough, and impartial investigation be undertaken.”

Lynn Margulis, PhD

One of America’s most prominent scientists, Dr. Margulis is Distinguished University Professor in the Department of Geo-sciences, University of Massachusetts - Amherst. She was elected to the National Academy of Sciences in 1983 and served as Chairman of the Academy’s Space Science Board Committee on Planetary Biology and Chemical Evolution. In 1999, President Bill Clinton presented Dr. Margulis with the National Medal of Science, America's highest honor for scientific achievement, "for her outstanding contributions to understanding of the development, structure, and evolution of living things, for inspiring new research in the biological, climatological, geological and planetary sciences, and for her extraordinary abilities as a teacher and communicator of science to the public."

In her statement on PatriotsQuestion911.com, Dr. Margulis referred to 9/11 as “this new false-flag operation, which has been used to justify the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq as well as unprecedented assaults on research, education, and civil liberties”. She compared 9/11 to several self-inflicted attacks that had been used in the past to arouse people’s fear and hatred and justify war, including the sinking of the USS Maine in Havana Harbor, the Reichstag Fire, and Operation Himmler, which Germany used to justify the invasion of Poland, the trigger for World War II.

In her statement, Dr. Margulis cites “the research and clear writing by David Ray Griffin in his fabulous books about 9/11” as a useful source of information and analysis of problems with the official account of 9/11. She specifically lauded The New Pearl Harbor and The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions and Distortions, “which provides overwhelming evidence that the official story is contradictory, incomplete, and unbelievable.”
Internationally acclaimed for her ground-breaking scientific work, Dr. Margulis is an elected member of The World Academy of Art and Science, an organization of 500 of the world’s leading thinkers, chosen for eminence in art, the natural and social sciences, and the humanities. And in 2006, she was selected as one of “The 20th Century's 100 Most Important Inspirational Leaders” by the editors of Resurgence magazine.

Dr. Margulis’ full statement can be read at PatriotsQuestion911.com. More information about Dr. Margulis’ career can be found at Sciencewriters.

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

This guy sounds like one of those "Warmers"...you know the scientists that cooked the books about our temps over the last several years.

fucking classic. you change your position to my position on what hearsay evidence is after i explain it to you.

then you change your claim from "the phone calls are hearsay" to the correct definition that the content of the conversation is hearsay not that the conversation had taken place.

so now you admit that there is evidence that calls from flight 77 did take place and it isnt hearsay.

thanks!!

have a nice holiday and i hope santa brings you the extra large butt plug you have been hoping for.

You are one stupid shitball. People have been claiming the phone calls are evidence of the hijacking. I pointed out that was hearsay evidence based on the lack of confirmation the calls came from flight 77. I never said Ted never talked on the phone you worthless whiny twat. Once again you talk about butts.......you're too fucking ridiculously dumb.

thanks!!

You are one stupid shitball. People have been claiming the phone calls are evidence of the hijacking. I pointed out that was hearsay evidence based on the lack of confirmation the calls came from flight 77. I never said Ted never talked on the phone you worthless whiny twat. Once again you talk about butts.......you're too fucking ridiculously dumb.

the phone calls came from flight 77. the people answering the phone calls know who they were talking to. that is NOT hearsay, jackass!!

World renowned scientist, Lynn Margulis, Ph.D., has severely criticized the official account of 9/11 and called for a new investigation, “I suggest that those of us aware and concerned demand that the glaringly erroneous official account of 9/11 be dismissed as a fraud and a new, thorough, and impartial investigation be undertaken.”

Lynn Margulis, PhD

One of America’s most prominent scientists, Dr. Margulis is Distinguished University Professor in the Department of Geo-sciences, University of Massachusetts - Amherst. She was elected to the National Academy of Sciences in 1983 and served as Chairman of the Academy’s Space Science Board Committee on Planetary Biology and Chemical Evolution. In 1999, President Bill Clinton presented Dr. Margulis with the National Medal of Science, America's highest honor for scientific achievement, "for her outstanding contributions to understanding of the development, structure, and evolution of living things, for inspiring new research in the biological, climatological, geological and planetary sciences, and for her extraordinary abilities as a teacher and communicator of science to the public."

In her statement on PatriotsQuestion911.com, Dr. Margulis referred to 9/11 as “this new false-flag operation, which has been used to justify the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq as well as unprecedented assaults on research, education, and civil liberties”. She compared 9/11 to several self-inflicted attacks that had been used in the past to arouse people’s fear and hatred and justify war, including the sinking of the USS Maine in Havana Harbor, the Reichstag Fire, and Operation Himmler, which Germany used to justify the invasion of Poland, the trigger for World War II.

In her statement, Dr. Margulis cites “the research and clear writing by David Ray Griffin in his fabulous books about 9/11” as a useful source of information and analysis of problems with the official account of 9/11. She specifically lauded The New Pearl Harbor and The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions and Distortions, “which provides overwhelming evidence that the official story is contradictory, incomplete, and unbelievable.”
Internationally acclaimed for her ground-breaking scientific work, Dr. Margulis is an elected member of The World Academy of Art and Science, an organization of 500 of the world’s leading thinkers, chosen for eminence in art, the natural and social sciences, and the humanities. And in 2006, she was selected as one of “The 20th Century's 100 Most Important Inspirational Leaders” by the editors of Resurgence magazine.

Dr. Margulis’ full statement can be read at PatriotsQuestion911.com. More information about Dr. Margulis’ career can be found at Sciencewriters.

This guy sounds like one of those "Warmers"...you know the scientists that cooked the books about our temps over the last several years.

other way around...the same people and media and fake science the brought you global warming gave you the 9/11 commision report and both have the same agenda and the same credibility

Lynn Margulis, PhD

other way around...the same people and media and fake science the brought you global warming gave you the 9/11 commision report and both have the same agenda and the same credibility

didnt all the global warming alarmists hate the bush administration?

Lynn Margulis, PhD

Thats a fact that the disinfo agents like Fizzz and candy corn troll cant get around that explosives brought the towers down.

You.

Dumb.

Mother.

Fucking.

dude why do you even bother wasting your time talking to this disinfo agent who has obviously been sent here to post lies and bullshit?

Forum List

Back