World Renowned Scientist Says Official Story For 9/11 is a Fraud

You don't even comprehend how hearsay evidence works. Last time. Ted claims he spoke with his wife and she said "X." The hearsay is NOT that Ted was on the phone you fucking twat. The hearsay is what HE HEARD. No wonder you believe Dubya. You don't have the first fucking clue on how to think critically.

HAhahahaah!!! :lol:

fucking classic. you change your position to my position on what hearsay evidence is after i explain it to you.

then you change your claim from "the phone calls are hearsay" to the correct definition that the content of the conversation is hearsay not that the conversation had taken place.

so now you admit that there is evidence that calls from flight 77 did take place and it isnt hearsay.

thanks!!

have a nice holiday and i hope santa brings you the extra large butt plug you have been hoping for.

You are one stupid shitball. People have been claiming the phone calls are evidence of the hijacking. I pointed out that was hearsay evidence based on the lack of confirmation the calls came from flight 77. I never said Ted never talked on the phone you worthless whiny twat. Once again you talk about butts.......you're too fucking ridiculously dumb.

When a person talks about their own experiences , including a conversation they had, it is not hearsay, it is eyewitness evidence.

Hearsay is when you repeat what someone else told you that they witnessed -- if Ted Olsen told me about his experience, my testimony would be hearsay, his testimony is direct evidence.

thank you for playing wack a twoofer

Thats a fact that the disinfo agents like Fizzz and candy corn troll cant get around that explosives brought the towers down.

and your proof of explosives are where?? :cuckoo:

there are facts that i am a disnfo agent? where is this?

so everybody that disagrees with you is sent here by the government? you know how whacky that sounds, right?

guess not....
:cuckoo:

World Renowned Scientist Says Official Story For 9/11 is a Fraud :cuckoo:

Yeah, but --

USMessageBoard Renowned Fraud, Creative Schemes, Says UnOfficial Lunatic Conspiracy Theories For 9/11 (i.e., Troofer bullshit claims) are All PERFECTLY Correct!

So, the 9/11 Troofers' fraud claims lack any hint of credibility.

LOL!

"World renowned" means different things to different people.

Even stinkin' Wiki recognizes that she's a bit "out there."

In addition to rejecting Neo-Darwinian evolution as an explanation for diversity, Margulis holds a number of opinions outside of mainstream science. In 2009 she co-authored a paper [7] arguing that AIDS is not caused by HIV, but by the spirochete that causes syphillis. This is largely rejected[8] by the scientific community, and disproven by the efficacy of antiretroviral therapy in the treatment of AIDS. In 2009 she also pushed the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS) to publish a paper by Donald I. Williamson arguing that butterflies are the result of hybridization of a now extinct insect and velvet worms[9][10]. As a member of the National Academy of Sciences, Margulis has the privilege of "communicating" scientific papers, allowing them to be published with minimal review. Williamson's paper provoked immediate response from the scientific community, including a paper in PNAS [11]. Developmental Biologist and Professor at Duke university Fred Nijhout was quoted as saying that the paper was better suited for "National Enquirer than the National Academy."[10]. The controversy has led to the elimination of communication by PNAS.
Excerpt from Wiki piece on this whack-a-doo: Lynn Margulis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

She is questionably renowned, at best, in her own field. She has no particular credentials when it comes to 9/11/2001.

Citing her is sort of like citing id-eots.

:razz::lol::cuckoo::lol::lol::lol:

citing liarability's opinion is like citing a sack of shit..with no credentials when it comes to science, logic or reasoned thinking

And yet, even lacking "science" credentials, I still provide vastly more reasonable opinions than the lunacy YOU offer on a regular (i.e., exclusive) basis, id-eots.

Unlike you, I happen to be purdy good at logic and at reasoned thinking. It is you who has zero capacity for those things -- as all of your lunatic musings prove time and time again.

citing liarability's opinion is like citing a sack of shit..with no credentials when it comes to science, logic or reasoned thinking

same as with candy corn, fizz and sfc ollie to name a few official conspiracy theory apologists around here.they are always grasping at straws desperately trying to get around the facts that architects,engineers,demolition experts and scientists dont accept the official conspiracy theory.their logic of course is,if the government and mainstream media said it,then its obviously true.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa.they cant get around the fact that 7 of the worlds most renowed scientists found evidence of thermite in the samples that were recovered.hee hee.

Last edited:

same as with candy corn, fizz and sfc ollie to name a few official conspiracy theory apologists around here.they are always grasping at straws desperately trying to get around the facts that architects,engineers,demolition experts and scientists dont accept the official conspiracy theory.their logic of course is,if the government and mainstream media said it,then its obviously true.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa.they cant get around the fact that 7 of the worlds most renowed scientists found evidence of thermite in the samples that were recovered.hee hee.

Not one of you fundamentally dishonest and mentally fucked Troofers has EVER been able to address the questions that logically arise when your insane "theories" get explored.

Who did the "inside job" you fucktards seem to desperately want to believe in?

What was in it for them?

HOW the fuck did they pull off the massive complexities that would absolutely be required for your retarded "theories" to hold ANY water at all?

How the hell do they manage to keep such a monstrous conspiracy so close to the vest with nobody breaking ranks?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The list goes on and on.

And not one of you fucking imbeciles has the sense to see how foolish your lunatic "theories" conclusively show you to be. And none of your creeps has any ability to answer any of the questions!

Please keep posting. This place is always good for a few extra belly laughs whenever one of your lying dumber than shit motherfuckers starts in again.

Not one of you fundamentally dishonest and mentally fucked Troofers has EVER been able to address the questions that logically arise when your insane "theories" get explored.

What was in it for them?

HOW the fuck did they pull off the massive complexities that would absolutely be required for your retarded "theories" to hold ANY water at all?

How the hell do they manage to keep such a monstrous conspiracy so close to the vest with nobody breaking ranks?

The list goes on and on.

And not one of you fucking imbeciles has the sense to see how foolish your lunatic "theories" conclusively show you to be. And none of your creeps has any ability to answer any of the questions!

Please keep posting. This place is always good for a few extra belly laughs whenever one of your lying dumber than shit motherfuckers starts in again.

the motive and gain is clear and laid out in pnac or do you believe that document is fake as well ? and the rest of your spiel about the complexity ,number of people required with direct knowledge..the ability to keep covert are your assumptions and formed with no expertise on the workings of intelligence and covert operations ..however those with an intimate understanding of this entities seem to differ with your opinion I find this worthy of consideration...

Col. Ronald D. Ray, U.S. Marine Corps (ret) – Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense during the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran (two Silver Stars, a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart). Appointed by President George H.W. Bush to serve on the American Battle Monuments Commission (1990 - 1994), and on the 1992 Presidential Commission on the Assignment of Women in the Armed Forces. Military Historian and Deputy Director of Field Operations for the U.S. Marine Corps Historical Center, Washington, D.C. 1990 - 1994.

Article 7/1/06: "The former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense under the Reagan Administration and a highly decorated Vietnam veteran and Colonel has gone on the record to voice his doubts about the official story of 9/11 - calling it ‘the dog that doesn't hunt.’ ‘I'm astounded that the conspiracy theory advanced by the administration could in fact be true and the evidence does not seem to suggest that's accurate,’ he said." Propaganda Matrix.com: Exposing the 4th Reich of the Elite and Government Sponsored Terrorism

Capt. Eric H. May, U.S. Army (ret) – Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer. Former inspector and interpreter for the Intermediate Nuclear Forces Treaty team.

Essay 9/11 and Non-investigation: "As a former Army officer, my tendency immediately after 911 was to rally 'round the colors and defend the country against what I then thought was an insidious, malicious all-Arab entity called Al-Qaida. In fact, in April of 2002, I attempted to reactivate my then-retired commission to return to serve my country in its time of peril. ...

Now I view the 911 event as Professor David Griffin, author of The New Pearl Harbor, views it: as a matter that implies either

A) passive participation by the Bush White House through a deliberate stand-down of proper defense procedures that (if followed) would have led US air assets to a quick identification and confrontation of the passenger aircraft that impacted WTC 1 and WTC 2, or worse ...

B) active execution of a plot by rogue elements of government, starting with the White House itself, in creating a spectacle of destruction that would lead the United States into an invasion of the Middle East ..."
http://mujca.com/captain.htm

William Christison – Former National Intelligence Officer. Former Director of the CIA's Office of Regional and Political Analysis, a 250-person unit responsible for political analysis of every country and region in the world. 29-year CIA veteran.

Endorsement of Debunking 9/11 Debunking 3/30/07: "David Ray Griffin’s Debunking 9/11 Debunking is a superb compendium of the strong body of evidence showing the official U.S. Government story of what happened on September 11, 2001 to be almost certainly a monstrous series of lies. Tragically, the entire course of U.S. foreign and domestic policies since that date has grown out of these almost certain falsehoods. This single book could (and should) provide the basis for the United Nations‚ International Court of Justice, or some specially constituted global body (independent of the U.S.) to investigate with highest priority, and publicly report its findings about, the charge that unknown elements within the U.S. Government, and possibly some individuals elsewhere closely allied to the U.S., caused or contributed to causing the events of September 11 to happen." Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more

Essay Stop Belittling the Theories About September 11 8/14/06: "I now think there is persuasive evidence that the events of September did not unfold as the Bush administration and the 9/11 Commission would have us believe. … An airliner almost certainly did not hit The Pentagon. … The North and South Towers of the World Trade Center almost certainly did not collapse and fall to earth because hijacked aircraft hit them." Dissident Voice

Article 9/7/06: "David Griffin believes this all was totally an inside job - I've got to say I think that it was too. … I have since decided that....at least some elements in this US government had contributed in some way or other to causing 9/11 to happen or at least allowing it to happen. … The reason that the two towers in New York actually collapsed and fell all the way to the ground was controlled explosions rather than just being hit by two airplanes. … All of the characteristics of these demolitions show that they almost had to have been controlled explosions." Alex Jones' Prison Planet.com

Member: Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven Association Statement: "We have found solid scientific grounds on which to question the interpretation put upon the events of September 11, 2001 by the Office of the President of the United States of America and subsequently propagated by the major media of western nations."

Audio interview 9/29/06: "We very seriously need an entirely new very high level and truly independent investigation of the events of 9/11. I think you almost have to look at the 9/11 Commission Report as a joke and not a serious piece of analysis at all. It gave the administration what it wanted to support their official story on what happened on the date of September 11 and that's all they cared about. ... It's a monstrous crime. Absolutely a monstrous crime." Electric Politics

Bio: http://www.amalpress.com/

Raymond L. McGovern – Former Chairman, National Intelligence Estimates, which, according to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, "are the Intelligence Community’s most authoritative written judgments on national security issues." Responsible for preparing the President’ Daily Brief (PDB) for Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush. 27-year CIA veteran. Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer.

Video 7/22/06: "I think at simplest terms, there’s a cover-up. The 9/11 report is a joke. The question is: What’s being covered up? Is it gross malfeasance, gross negligence, misfeasance? … Now there are a whole bunch of unanswered questions. And the reason they’re unanswered is because this administration will not answer the questions. … I just want to reassert, what Scott [Ritter, former Major in the U.S. Marines Corps, former Chief Weapons Inspector for the United Nations Special Commission in Iraq] said and this is the bottom line for me, just as Hitler in 1933 cynically exploited the burning of the parliament building, the Reichstag, this is exactly what our President did in exploiting 9/11. The cynical way in which he played on our trauma, used it to justify attacking, making a war of aggression on a country that he knew had nothing to do with 9/11. That suffices for me, I think Scott is exactly right, that’s certainly an impeachable offense." YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Endorsement of 9/11 and American Empire (Vol I) – Intellectuals Speak Out: "It has long been clear that the Bush-Cheney administration cynically exploited the attacks of 9/11 to promote its imperial designs. But the present volume confronts us with compelling evidence for an even more disturbing conclusion: that the 9/11 attacks were themselves orchestrated by this administration precisely so they could be thus exploited. If this is true, it is not merely the case, as the Downing Street memos show, that the stated reason for attacking Iraq was a lie. It is also the case that the whole 'war on terror' was based on a prior deception." Interlink Books

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11:
"We want truthful answers to question. … As Americans of conscience, we ask for four things:
An immediate investigation by New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer
Immediate investigation in Congressional Hearings.
Media attention to scrutinize and investigate the evidence.
The formation of a truly independent citizens-based inquiry." http://www.911truth.org/article

Bio: Ray McGovern - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Last edited:

And yet, even lacking "science" credentials, I still provide vastly more reasonable opinions than the lunacy YOU offer on a regular (i.e., exclusive) basis, id-eots.

Unlike you, I happen to be purdy good at logic and at reasoned thinking. It is you who has zero capacity for those things -- as all of your lunatic musings prove time and time again.

ROTFLLMAOASMF!!!

You're the douchebag that dreamed up the conspiracy theory the Operation Northwoods documents were planted to boost the Truth movement on the sole basis of the phrase "off on a holiday." (Remember....the docs were made public long before 9E) You absolutely have no fucking ability to reason nor think critically on any level higher than a pre-school crack head. Who the hell you trying to fool? Lol!

What was in it for them?

The list goes on and on.

It takes a seriously stupid **** to look at 9E and ask what motivations could possibly exist for an inside job.

What was in it for them?

The list goes on and on.

It takes a seriously stupid **** to look at 9E and ask what motivations could possibly exist for an inside job.

Wrong again, bent tight. It takes a fucking wreck of a dysfunctional shithead mutant scumbag anus to look at the 9/11/2001 atrocities and "conclude" that some of "us" did that shit to "ourselves."

And it's even worse that you are willing to accept such an absurd proposition with no evidence to support it.

And of course, lying assholes like you will then limply claim, "hey, I'm only askin' questions." :eusa_liar:

You thoroughly dishonest shithead fucktard troofers make me wanna puke -- on the troofers.

What was in it for them?

The list goes on and on.

Wrong again, bent tight. It takes a fucking wreck of a dysfunctional shithead mutant scumbag anus to look at the 9/11/2001 atrocities and "conclude" that some of "us" did that shit to "ourselves."

And it's even worse that you are willing to accept such an absurd proposition with no evidence to support it.

And of course, lying assholes like you will then limply claim, "hey, I'm only askin' questions." :eusa_liar:

You thoroughly dishonest shithead fucktard troofers make me wanna puke -- on the troofers.

I didn't say anything about conclusions. I said it takes a seriously stupid **** to look at 9E and ask what possible motivations exist. You're so fucking dumb you claim a false flag is out of the question but don't say why.....while also creating a conspiracy theory the Northwoods proposal is a hoax because it was planted by someone in the Pentagon while genuine documents were declassified. It is also fully understandable why dumb asses like yourself don't get the concept of asking questions....so you call those who do nothing but liars.

The reason skeptics make you want to puke is because our existence is an unavoidable doubt on your Nationalism. You have your head so far up the government's ass you make clinton look like Buckley's dream messiah. It wouldn't be surprising if a jackass like you still claims everything about the Gulf of Tonkin was legit. There is an undeniable history of plans and executions of false flags but you keep your eyes and ears closed because the real world scares the fuck out of you.

Last edited:

I didn't say anything about conclusions. I said it takes a seriously stupid **** to look at 9E and ask what possible motivations exist. You're so fucking dumb you claim a false flag is out of the question but don't say why.....while also creating a conspiracy theory the Northwoods proposal is a hoax because it was planted by someone in the Pentagon while genuine documents were declassified. It is also fully understandable why dumb asses like yourself don't get the concept of asking questions....so you call those who do nothing but liars.

The reason skeptics make you want to puke is because our existence is an unavoidable doubt on your Nationalism. You have your head so far up the government's ass you make clinton look like Buckley's dream messiah. It wouldn't be surprising if a jackass like you still claims everything about the Gulf of Tonkin was legit. There is an undeniable history of plans and executions of false flags but you keep your eyes and ears closed because the real world scares the fuck out of you.

Primarily because you are nothing but an asshole troll, nobody much cares what you said or meant.

If you think you understand what "motivates" a fucking scumbag Islamoshitfucker to commit those kinds of atrocities, then you are not only a delusional used-tampon, but a fucking scumbag piece of shit in your own right.

The fact remains, you have absolutely not one single solitary shred of evidence -- not a speck -- to support the contention of the retarded and dishonest "9/11 Troofers" that anybody but the Islamoshitfuckers committed the 9/11/2001 atrocities.

Primarily because you are nothing but an asshole troll, nobody much cares what you said or meant.

If you think you understand what "motivates" a fucking scumbag Islamoshitfucker to commit those kinds of atrocities, then you are not only a delusional used-tampon, but a fucking scumbag piece of shit in your own right.

The fact remains, you have absolutely not one single solitary shred of evidence -- not a speck -- to support the contention of the retarded and dishonest "9/11 Troofers" that anybody but the Islamoshitfuckers committed the 9/11/2001 atrocities.

There are clear motivations for attacks both from the middle east and false flag ops. As someone pointed out, 9E was chickens coming home to roost. Nationalistic idiot pussies like yourself are drowning in pride that prevents you from even a glimmer of hope on discussing the issues. Stick to name calling and conspiracy theories about documents planted in the Pentagon you fucking reject because you are not equipped to even begin to approach the table.

Hi Creative:

Official Explanation for 9/11 is a Fraud

World renowned scientist, Lynn Margulis, Ph.D., has severely criticized the official account of 9/11 and called for a new investigation, “I suggest that those of us aware and concerned demand that the glaringly erroneous official account of 9/11 be dismissed as a fraud and a new, thorough, and impartial investigation be undertaken.”

Lynn Margulis, PhD...
The Official Cover Story LIE has no basis in reality whatsoever and is only believed by Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES part of a dumbed-down American Society. I agree with Lynn Margulis that the Official Cover Story is a 'glaringly erroneous official account' that does NOT even begin to match the evidence (not even close). The fact that a vast majority of STUPID Americans even believe these Official Cover Story LIES is reason #7, #8, #9 and #10 that the USA Will Be Destroyed.

My Flight 93 Topic:

93crash2.jpg

This is the Official Govt Evidence for a crashed Flight 93, but all we see is AN EMPTY HOLE. The fact that Americans as a STUPID PEOPLE cannot tell the difference between an EMPTY HOLE ...

crater-stahl.jpg

... and a crashed 100-ton Jetliner (pic and pic and pic) is reason enough for the entire country to be utterly destroyed off the face of the earth.

Short Video Clip

Click on the Short Video Clip to realize we have grass growing on all the inclines down to the bottom of the EMPTY HOLE.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZekosYOmXc"]Original News Reports[/ame]

The Official Cover Story LIARS are missing 100 TONS of evidence that Flight 93 crashed in this EMPTY FIELD!!!!!

17-93.jpg

These workers are looking 'away' from the little EMPTY HOLE, because there is NOTHING that even remotely resembles a crashed 100-ton Jetliner ANYWHERE.

02766a20.jpg

This picture was deliberately shown in black and white to hide the fact that the EMPTY HOLE has 'green' grass growing on all the inclines!

U.S. Geological Survey Photograph from April 20, 1994

The Official Cover Story LIARS and DUPES have no answer for WHY this same EMPTY HOLE appears in the 1994 U.S. Geological Survey Photographs, but they continue strutting around in complete obedience to OFFICIAL COVER STORY LIES ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-IyB24UPss"]Watch The Short Video[/ame]

My AA77/Pentagon Topic:

NoWayBaby.jpg

This is the EMPTY HOLE where Official Cover Story Idiots want you to believe that a real 100-ton Jetliner did one of these numbers:

NotAtPentagon.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTJehfQkuyE"]These Experts Say No 100-Ton Jetliner Crashed At The Pentagon[/ame]

I have literally thousands of hours investigating this Pentagon Case and I know for A FACT that the Official Cover Story has NOTHING to do with the facts told by the 'evidence.' The Cover Story says AA77 crashed into the Pentagon at 9:38 AM, but the FAA Timeline says the aircraft crashed into the west side of the Pentagon at 9:32 AM (my 9:31 Topic). Click on event #1 on my Pentagon Timeline (here) to view the evidence that AA77 (like AA11) was 'canceled' on 9/11!!!!! The Govt has produced exactly 'ZERO' time-change parts (Colonel George Nelson Story) to prove the FBI is even in possession of ANY 9/11 Jetliner (Flights 11, 77, 93, 175).

NoPlaneHere.jpg

There is NO WAY any 100-ton Jetliner crashed into the Pentagon, which CNN Reporter Jamie McIntyre said on 9/11; while standing right in front of the Wedge One Wall!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C02dE5VKeck"]CNN News Report From 9/11[/ame]

Again, the Official Cover Story has NOTHING to do with the facts told by the 'evidence' saying that no 100-ton Jetliner crashed anywhere near the Pentagon; exactly like the Flight 93/Shanksville Case!

My WTC-7 Controlled Demolition Topic:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A&feature=player_embedded"]This is Definitely A Controlled Demolition Inside Job IMPLOSION[/ame]

I can tell you with 100 percent certainty (#3) that WTC-7 was DEFINITELY taken down using Controlled Demolition. Period. WTC-7 was built using "Compartmentalization" of all supporting girders, columns and beams, which means "death by fire" is a complete IMPOSSIBILITY.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIx2CVRxRXg"]Watch The Short Video[/ame]

There is no precedent for modern-day skyscrapers collapsing CD style from building fires, because the heat energy is absorbed by the massive steel members of the larger steel-frame network MUCH faster than any single component can be weakened! Period. George Bush has been LYING about 9/11 from day one ...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm73wOuPL60[/ame]

... and LOTS of people LIE like hell about 9/11 ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgfzqulvhlQ]... 9/11 LIARS Are Everywhere ...[/ame]

... and are getting away with it ... for now ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
i have come to the conclusion from viewing this message board that anyone that still believes that 9/11 was an inside job is completely nuts and in denial of reality.

terral, christphera and eots have been shown thousands of facts and have yet to show one piece of evidence that contradicts the official story.

their continual denial just shows how mentally ill they really are. :cuckoo:

i have come to the conclusion from viewing this message board that anyone that still believes that 9/11 was an inside job is completely nuts and in denial of reality.

terral, christphera and eots have been shown thousands of facts and have yet to show one piece of evidence that contradicts the official story.

their continual denial just shows how mentally ill they really are. :cuckoo:

you claim to have shown a thousand facts but that is far from reality and trying to claim mental illness of those you are debating is just your flailing attempt to distract from that fact ...if your bizarre assertion were correct then there would have to be unprecedented event of massive insanity effecting hundreds of individuals of awarded and honored service in some of the most sensitive and high tech areas of military..intelligence and government research..that's quite the story agent jizz...news worthy in itself don't you think ?..

Forum List

Back