World Premiere: Died Suddenly

Any reliable stats on the number of deaths compared to births over the past century? If what this movie wants us to believe is true wouldn't we all be getting blood clotted up? It is a mystery why these folks' blood is reacting this way but can it be proven it is the vaccines?

The full movie was published today, November 21, 2022.

I just watched the whole thing .....
Opening with a track from animals ...nice
If they really wanted to do de-population they should do the brown, black, and yellow people ....
Bill Gates had the right idea by killing and maiming so many Africans and Indians
I'm just sayin cause Whites make up such a small portion of the human population and we're the most creative and industrious....;):p

The double of two different people passing out on train platforms and falling off the platform between cars pulling into stations is off the wall

Anyway this is all disinformation
Progressives Please get your boosters

The full movie was published today, November 21, 2022.

Hey Galt,
Very impactful, thought-provoking movie. You know, that I am vaxed. Vaxed both initial, spaced vaxines and later boosted once (all Moderna). No ill effects other than mild fever for a day, and I have not had a second round of Covid, either (though 100% proof positive, I have been re-exposed as close to a deadly case as you can get, without oral sex). OK. That is me. It may not be you, or him or her or you, over there on the couch. Is something up? Maybe. Affecting everybody? Maybe, maybe not. But, just like Covid itself and how it manifests and different people's bodies react (some mildly if at all, other violently, catastrophically), what is a predictor, or should I be saying what is the predictor? Do some benefit? Probably, but again who? What is the predictor, medical history, allergies, genetics (or are those linked?), who the heck really knows and understands all their own genetic makeup, and certainly not those around us?
You also know, I am not prone to buying into conspiracy theories (as most are BS) and yes, I've had specific training to resist propaganda. Still, I watched all the way through, though not knowing any of those doctors, any of those patients, morticians and other speakers, not able to check any of those numbers. Knowing as I watched that I was again watching a film, filmed and edited in classic recognizable propaganda fashion, over the top propaganda fashion.
Bottom line is what is ok or even good for me, may not be good for you, or you, or her curled up on with her laptop, reading this. Not superman, but no way on earth 90% of people reading this could have anything close to my vaccine history, so there is that. People must decide for themselves and take their best shot, whatever that is.

Hey Galt,
Very impactful, thought-provoking movie. You know, that I am vaxed. Vaxed both initial, spaced vaxines and later boosted once (all Moderna). No ill effects other than mild fever for a day, and I have not had a second round of Covid, either (though 100% proof positive, I have been re-exposed as close to a deadly case as you can get, without oral sex). OK. That is me. It may not be you, or him or her or you, over there on the couch. Is something up? Maybe. Affecting everybody? Maybe, maybe not. But, just like Covid itself and how it manifests and different people's bodies react (some mildly if at all, other violently, catastrophically), what is a predictor, or should I be saying what is the predictor? Do some benefit? Probably, but again who? What is the predictor, medical history, allergies, genetics (or are those linked?), who the heck really knows and understands all their own genetic makeup, and certainly not those around us?
You also know, I am not prone to buying into conspiracy theories (as most are BS) and yes, I've had specific training to resist propaganda. Still, I watched all the way through, though not knowing any of those doctors, any of those patients, morticians and other speakers, not able to check any of those numbers. Knowing as I watched that I was again watching a film, filmed and edited in classic recognizable propaganda fashion, over the top propaganda fashion.
Bottom line is what is ok or even good for me, may not be good for you, or you, or her curled up on with her laptop, reading this. Not superman, but no way on earth 90% of people reading this could have anything close to my vaccine history, so there is that. People must decide for themselves and take their best shot, whatever that is.

"Take your best shot" is not the standard for medication, you realize. Or at least, it didn't used to be.

Unless you are trying to kill someone's cancer--which will undoubtedly kill THEM--no one should be taking a medication which even comes within a hair's breadth of causing this many deaths, ESPECIALLY in young people.

This vaccine is frankly an atrocity. Young people in the military, in universities were FORCED to take it. It never did a thing to stop transmission. Therefore, if even 1% of young people, who had nothing to gain from it, suffer ill effects, let alone die, it's an abject failure.

And we are there. Believe that.

Hey Galt,

Time for a booster.

Yanno. seems like anyone who questions authority these days is painted a moonbat

To elevated anyone to that status is dismissive.

The facts are, just about everything our government has done to mitigate this pandemic came with consequences they simply do not wish to be accountable for

Dismissing those who question authority by these means only shields them from being painted inept, dysfunctional , unqualified ....
1669114851772.png

~S~

"Take your best shot" is not the standard for medication, you realize. Or at least, it didn't used to be.

Unless you are trying to kill someone's cancer--which will undoubtedly kill THEM--no one should be taking a medication which even comes within a hair's breadth of causing this many deaths, ESPECIALLY in young people.

This vaccine is frankly an atrocity. Young people in the military, in universities were FORCED to take it. It never did a thing to stop transmission. Therefore, if even 1% of young people, who had nothing to gain from it, suffer ill effects, let alone die, it's an abject failure.

And we are there. Believe that.
Hey, I only know what has a history with me, not you. Not being Right-Wing and being from The South, I won't even talk bad about, after you are dead, if you make the wrong decision.

ask your local ems W6, many are vaxxed initially & then annually

~S~
Can't help hearing and know what local EMS think. My son that still lives locally was EMS, but now Emergency Room Nurse at the largest hospital between Memphis and Nashville,, so I hear all the good stuff.

Time for a booster.

They haven't hurt me so far. Just got the shots for Flu, Pneumonia and my first shingles shot, last week. Was putting off next Covid booster as, I get normal shot at Kroger, passing through, but Covid shots and boosters, always at Health Department, always Moderna. Took 3 at once at Kroger. Sure enough fever came up for a day, like always, two Aleve a good night's sleep and woke up almost normal with body telling me "Well that was interesting". But, like I said, that's me.

Last edited:
They haven't hurt me so far. Just got the shots for Flu, Pneumonia and my first shingles shot, last week. Was putting off next Covid booster as, I get normal shot at Kroger, passing through, but Covid shots and boosters, always at Health Department, always Moderna. Took 3 at once at Kroger. Sure enough fever came up for a day, like always, two alive a good night's sleep and woke up almost normal with body telling me "Well that was interesting". But, like I said, that's me.

Good. Keep getting them.

But choose the Pfizer jab. I own stock.

Good. Keep getting them.

But choose the Pfizer jab. I own stock.

Hilarious! But, like when I do booze for a night, I stick with the type I started with, not mixing. The same theory applies, at least to me. I learned this many years ago, in my military days and mornings after.

Forum List

Back