AZ Voting Machines Weren't Certified....Thus The Election May Have To Be Redone With Certified Machines

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
It appears like the machines that broke down on election day in Maracopia County AZ weren't certified....and thus the election was invalid.

Arizona Revised Statutes Title 16. Elections and Electors § 16-442. Committee approval;  adoption of vote tabulating equipment;  experimental use;  emergency​

A. The secretary of state shall appoint a committee of three persons, to consist of a member of the engineering college at one of the universities, a member of the state bar of Arizona and one person familiar with voting processes in the state, no more than two of whom shall be of the same political party, and at least one of whom shall have at least five years of experience with and shall be able to render an opinion based on knowledge of, training in or education in electronic voting systems, procedures and security.  The committee shall investigate and test the various types of vote recording or tabulating machines or devices that may be used under this article.  The committee shall submit its recommendations to the secretary of state who shall make final adoption of the type or types, make or makes, model or models to be certified for use in this state.  The committee shall serve without compensation.​
B.Machines or devices used at any election for federal, state or county offices may only be certified for use in this state and may only be used in this state if they comply with the help America vote act of 2002 and if those machines or devices have been tested and approved by a laboratory that is accredited pursuant to the help America vote act of 2002.

It appears like the machines that broke down on election day in Maracopia County AZ weren't certified....and thus the election was invalid.

Arizona Revised Statutes Title 16. Elections and Electors § 16-442. Committee approval;  adoption of vote tabulating equipment;  experimental use;  emergency​

A. The secretary of state shall appoint a committee of three persons, to consist of a member of the engineering college at one of the universities, a member of the state bar of Arizona and one person familiar with voting processes in the state, no more than two of whom shall be of the same political party, and at least one of whom shall have at least five years of experience with and shall be able to render an opinion based on knowledge of, training in or education in electronic voting systems, procedures and security.  The committee shall investigate and test the various types of vote recording or tabulating machines or devices that may be used under this article.  The committee shall submit its recommendations to the secretary of state who shall make final adoption of the type or types, make or makes, model or models to be certified for use in this state.  The committee shall serve without compensation.​
B.Machines or devices used at any election for federal, state or county offices may only be certified for use in this state and may only be used in this state if they comply with the help America vote act of 2002 and if those machines or devices have been tested and approved by a laboratory that is accredited pursuant to the help America vote act of 2002.

Part A says secretary of state, that's katie Hobbs. So she gets to choose her own people in her own election?

She is in charge of elections to begin with which she should have recused herself or or not run to begin with. But now she gets to pick the people she wants to investigate her own election certification?

I mean if she isn't officially the governor yet that means she is still the secretary right?

Deniers gotta deny.....ummmmm.......uummmmm
Deny what?
Over half the machines were broken on election day.
Most Republicans weren't allowed to vote on election day.
The counters were allowed to take what votes they got and count only (D) votes to give Katie Hobbs the win.
Some of the machines were showing more votes than voters.
Deny that!!!!

Deny what?
Over half the machines were broken on election day.
Most Republicans weren't allowed to vote on election day.
The counters were allowed to take what votes they got and count only (D) votes to give Katie Hobbs the win.
Some of the machines were showing more votes than voters.
Deny that!!!!
you must not read any of my posts otherwise you would know I was mocking libs

If that is the case, I am sure the Republicans will have to sue to get Hobbs to redo the election. And if it turns out that certified machines produce a much different result in Arizona, it will be interesting to see if the Democrats will finally admit that elections can be rigged. Can be stolen.

The GOP had better get in this game and start doing what the dems are doing our they may never win another major election ever again....

1669161048453.png

When I tried to investigate the credibility of this story, twitter gave me this. Do you want to click on it?

Sorry folks.

1669161279634.png

I need information on the guy doing the interview, and the guy being interviewed.

When I tried to investigate the credibility of this story, twitter gave me this. Do you want to click on it?

Sorry folks.

View attachment 729633

I need information on the guy doing the interview, and the guy being interviewed.

Dont have to click on it. After filling my browser history with links I never wanted to read from Inforwars (moderator job hazard) -- I saw the bearded guy in the Twitter link and actually recognized him as a sychophant of Alex Jones. Kind of an associate "field journalist".

The site below isnt honest or non-biased either -- but CONFIRMS the link that "Matt Baker" has to Infowars and all things "out there".

Baker lives in San Diego and makes a “career” out of being a screaming far-right personality in the F-tier Alex Jones/Infowars ecosystem.

Before COVID changed the world, Baker appeared to occupy his time with glass blowing and stanning Alex Jones. By March 2020, his social media began to fill with anti-vaccination, anti-lockdown, and anti-Anthony Fauci posts. He also started filming himself around Ocean Beach voicing his complaints about the shutdowns or entering a business with “NWO slave WHO” handwritten on his medical mask.

By September 2020, Baker was promoting his new Instagram account, “Slave2Liberty,” where he said he would be moving his “more controversial posts to.” The account features his “career” as the wannabe far-right personality he’s become. This includes his Board meeting performances, Infowars and OANN appearances, SoCal anti-vax rallies, and tons of advertising for his own self-promoting merchandise. The masked Statue of Liberty “SLAVE” shirt he’s always seen wearing is Baker’s own logo, with his “Slave2Liberty,” online handle stamped at the bottom.

As of now, the “Slave2Liberty” Instagram account has been inactive since Baker filmed himself harassing families celebrating Halloween at a drag show but he continues to share his anti-vaccine conspiracies and Infowars content on his ban-evading “MattBaker_Unhinged” handle.

Now -- this doesn't mean the guy he is interviewing doesn't HAVE some insight -- but ya got to ask yourself at this point -- WHAT'S HIS resume look like to be desperate enough to take an interview with Matt Baker???

Last edited:
Dont have to click on it. After filling my browser history with links I never wanted to read from Inforwars (moderator job hazard) -- I saw the bearded guy in the Twitter link and actually recognized him as a sychophant of Alex Jones. Kind of an associate "field journalist".

The site below isnt honest or non-biased either -- but CONFIRMS the link that "Matt Baker" has to Infowars and all things "out there".

Baker lives in San Diego and makes a “career” out of being a screaming far-right personality in the F-tier Alex Jones/Infowars ecosystem.

Before COVID changed the world, Baker appeared to occupy his time with glass blowing and stanning Alex Jones. By March 2020, his social media began to fill with anti-vaccination, anti-lockdown, and anti-Anthony Fauci posts. He also started filming himself around Ocean Beach voicing his complaints about the shutdowns or entering a business with “NWO slave WHO” handwritten on his medical mask.

By September 2020, Baker was promoting his new Instagram account, “Slave2Liberty,” where he said he would be moving his “more controversial posts to.” The account features his “career” as the wannabe far-right personality he’s become. This includes his Board meeting performances, Infowars and OANN appearances, SoCal anti-vax rallies, and tons of advertising for his own self-promoting merchandise. The masked Statue of Liberty “SLAVE” shirt he’s always seen wearing is Baker’s own logo, with his “Slave2Liberty,” online handle stamped at the bottom.

As of now, the “Slave2Liberty” Instagram account has been inactive since Baker filmed himself harassing families celebrating Halloween at a drag show but he continues to share his anti-vaccine conspiracies and Infowars content on his ban-evading “MattBaker_Unhinged” handle.

Now -- this doesn't mean the guy he is interviewing doesn't HAVE some insight -- but ya got to ask yourself at this point -- WHAT'S HIS resume look like to be desperate enough to take an interview with Matt Baker???
Could it be nobody else wants to hear his story?

No media outlet wants to admit that there is any evidence of election fraud.
Even Faux Noise won't admit it.

Last edited:
Could it he nobody else wants to hear his story?

No media outlet wants to admit that there is any evidence of election fraud.
Even Faux Noise won't admit it.

There's always an outlet. Even if it goes to Gateway Pundit or similar media.

There ARE things happening in Maricopa county. For 2020 and 2022. They have SERIOUS election issues there. They cant maintain their machines and they cant count an election is less than 3 weeks.
It's NOT going unnoticed. But guess who sits at the desk where the buck stops __ for election hijinks? It's that Sec State Hobbs who WOULD NOT RECUSE HERSELF from monitoring and policing HER OWN ELECTION !!! THAT problem needs to be fixed first.

Forum List

Back