World No Longer Bound to Defend Israel Internationally

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
WELL Bibi has done more damage to Israel's survival than all its enemies put together!
Expect him indicted by ICC and expect the UN granting Palestine full State membership to the 1967 Green Line...

World No Longer Bound to Defend Israel Internationally Daoud Kuttab
AMMAN -- The Israeli electorate had a choice to make. By re-electing a leader who publicly reneged on his commitments to peace and a two-state solution, they voted against peace. What remains now is how the Palestinians and the world will react to the closure of the charade that was called the peace process.

Palestinians have for years lost hope in the peace process and have been telling everyone who is willing to listen that the Israeli leaders are merely giving lip service to it as their own bulldozers were gobbling up Palestinian lands. The world kept on believing in the lip service until the Israeli public forced their leader to state his case in Hebrew to his own people. Now that we know that Israel is not a democracy to all its citizens (see Netanyahu's racist comments about Arab citizens) and Netanyahu never meant his commitment to a Palestinian state, the world must react.

there is this movie messageboard I post at and when you log in it says support israel.this is coming from a MOVE message board.

How much more proof do the sheople in america need that Israel and our governments are the REAL enemies of the world and not Iran like they are a making it out to be?:cuckoo: i mean come on,why so much special attention to Israel,why are they so special they are the ONLY country that gets mentioned by message boards to support? wakey wakey.

there is this movie messageboard I post at and when you log in it says support israel.this is coming from a MOVE message board.

How much more proof do the sheople in america need that Israel and our governments are the REAL enemies of the world and not Iran like they are a making it out to be?:cuckoo: i mean come on,why so much special attention to Israel,why are they so special they are the ONLY country that gets mentioned by message boards to support? wakey wakey.

Thank you guys for the laughs. What a relief you give us from the real world of Middle East radical Islamists killiong us infidels all over the world. Be well & post more often.

When did America or Israel ever take Iranian hostages for 444 days ?
Iran is the enemy.

WELL Bibi has done more damage to Israel's survival than all its enemies put together!
Expect him indicted by ICC and expect the UN granting Palestine full State membership to the 1967 Green Line...

AMMAN -- The Israeli electorate had a choice to make. By re-electing a leader who publicly reneged on his commitments to peace and a two-state solution, they voted against peace. What remains now is how the Palestinians and the world will react to the closure of the charade that was called the peace process.

Palestinians have for years lost hope in the peace process and have been telling everyone who is willing to listen that the Israeli leaders are merely giving lip service to it as their own bulldozers were gobbling up Palestinian lands. The world kept on believing in the lip service until the Israeli public forced their leader to state his case in Hebrew to his own people. Now that we know that Israel is not a democracy to all its citizens (see Netanyahu's racist comments about Arab citizens) and Netanyahu never meant his commitment to a Palestinian state, the world must react.

What would have been more damage is if Israel got a passive leader like we have who has done much damage to America.

Iran is the enemy.
Israel is holding five million Palestinians hostage on their-own land...

Watch this space

Iran is the enemy.

We should not of done the coup, even M. Albright said it was a mistake. If you don't mess with a country they usually don't mess with you.

Iran is the enemy.

Against what, the arab muslims could end the occupation tomorrow if they wanted by agreeing to peace talks and negotiated mutual borders. Now we all know that if an arab muslim reached such an agreement his execution warrant would be in place before the Ink dried, so we will never see any peace in Palestine

Iran is the enemy.

You mean the Gaza strip where Palestinian leaders keep sending bombs into Israel?
You do realize that Egypt won't let them cross freely into their country also?
They still cross into Israel to go to work every single day. They are not hostages.

Thank you guys for the laughs. What a relief you give us from the real world of Middle East radical Islamists killiong us infidels all over the world. Be well & post more often.
When the hell was the world ever bound to defend Israel?

Great question! Since the elite Zionist got control of our politicians and the preachers brainwashed the evans.

Iran is the enemy.

You mean the Gaza strip where Palestinian leaders keep sending bombs into Israel?
You do realize that Egypt won't let them cross freely into their country also?
They still cross into Israel to go to work every single day. They are not hostages.

I seen no damage from their bombs did you? anything

Last edited:

the paid shill hates the truth as do the other paid shills of israel that clicked this like.lol

When the hell was the world ever bound to defend Israel?

Great question! Since the elite Zionist got control of our politicians and the preachers brainwashed the evans.
His handlers hate it when you give them these cold hard facts he cant get around.lol

Iran is the enemy.

that logic never seems to sink in with her.she is one of the very few defenders of israel and us government corruption on this board who is actually not a paid shill of Israel.

she is just like many conditioned and programmed americans who are just in denial that only sees what they want to see.

How much more proof do the sheople in America need that Israel and our governments are the REAL enemies of the world and not Iran like they are a making it out to be?:cuckoo: i mean come on,why so much special attention to Israel,why are they so special they are the ONLY country that gets mentioned by message boards to support? wakey wakey.

Iran is the enemy.

that logic never seems to sink in with her.she is one of the very few defenders of Israel and us government corruption on this board who is actually not a paid shill of Israel.

she is just like many conditioned and programmed Americans who are just in denial that only sees what they want to see.

Egypt does not let them into their country, so is Egypt holding Palestinians hostage too?
I am very much against our government corruption that is in both parties.
It's you on the left that refuse to see it in your party also.

Fine, so tell us, who's gonna attack Israel?

Iran is the enemy.

More lies.

Forum List

Back