world markets surge on Fed move

Pretending that stimulus does not work when it has been used for decades to nudge an economy successfully by both partys many times is jsut plain insane.

why do you dupes allow yourselves to be made fools of by right wing radio like this?

Back so soon? The beer and wine store must be closer than we thought.

Economic stimulus has been used many times, with the effect of creating bubbles that burst and send the economy into recession. A + B always = C.

Get the beer cooler stocked before you left?

Here to dazzle us with your dimness yet again?

You can poke fun all you want...Yet seeing as you are helping Obama win you are the problem and need to own up to wanting the country to fall....... If you cant figure out the words have your parents read it to you.

fucking opposite land dwelling cons.

who knew their hate of a black president was all they needed to completedly self distruct

You can poke fun all you want...Yet seeing as you are helping Obama win you are the problem and need to own up to wanting the country to fall....... If you cant figure out the words have your parents read it to you.
Cry me a river.

If your cowardly lame-assed party if limp dicks can't nominate a candidate worth a fuck, then you have no business blaming anyone else.

Bernanke's term isn't up until Jan 2014. And Romney likes bailouts and stimulus. You might want to read up on these subjects instead of reading convenience store snack labels at the Circle K, Corky.

This is proof that the right in this country have gone insane.

This is helping the markets.

This will help the markets

The congress should act in tandem with these efforts and do more stimulus to build infrastructure.

better economy means better tax revenue.

the right in this country now believes in opposite land.

the opposite of what Obama wants is what they want regruardless of what reality is.

Your ignorance of economics is both staggering and sad, TM. You don't seem to grasp the concept that every time the Fed prints more money it makes the money that you already have in your purse or wallet worth less.

Tell me why any of you believe this tact will work?

denying reality will work for you how long?

Cry me a river.

If your cowardly lame-assed party if limp dicks can't nominate a candidate worth a fuck, then you have no business blaming anyone else.
Did the truth hurt your feelings????

What are you blathering about, TM?

You've been told how this will end so many different ways it's exhausting. If you want to cheerlead the federal government bailing out fraudulent banksters by printing money that ultimately decimates your purchasing power, go right ahead. Those of us who aren't so completely fucking foolish reserve the right to just mock your sorry, stupid existence.

Cry me a river.

The truth about what? What's in the beef jerky at the Circle K?

Or the low paying job career change at 40 to convenience store clerk?

Cry me a river.

Geeze dullard, it must have been a tough night, usually your dim witted retorts have more zing.

pretending these tactics have not worked in the past is complete insanity.

What will you do when EVERY American has caught on to your idiot approach?

Last edited:

Geeze dullard, it must have been a tough night, usually your dim witted retorts have more zing.
What retort????Thats called the truth...You and those like you support Obama.

First, you wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the ass, and second, whatever you are taking to make it through your shift is screwing up your reading comprehension.

If I used too many polysyllabic words I can dumb it down for you.

Forum List

Back