world markets surge on Fed move

• Banned
This is proof that the right in this country have gone insane.

This is helping the markets.

This will help the markets

The congress should act in tandem with these efforts and do more stimulus to build infrastructure.

better economy means better tax revenue.

the right in this country now believes in opposite land.

the opposite of what Obama wants is what they want regruardless of what reality is.

Yes - thank God the wealthiest companies in America...in fact...the ONLY companies that have profited ENORMOUSLY on the backs of bad mortgage holders all across our nation...are again going to get bailed out...monthly...so let's all have a party at TM's house celebrating the fact that not only none of these wasp went to jail for massive fraud, deception and corruption - but we are paying them to stay that way...

YAYYYYYY!!!!!......let's here it for TruthMatters!!!! WhooHooo

:clap2::clap2::clap2::thewave::banana::banana: :huddle:

Yes - thank God the wealthiest companies in America...in fact...the ONLY companies that have profited ENORMOUSLY on the backs of bad mortgage holders all across our nation...are again going to get bailed out...monthly...so let's all have a party at TM's house celebrating the fact that not only none of these wasp went to jail for massive fraud, deception and corruption - but we are paying them to stay that way...

YAYYYYYY!!!!!......let's here it for TruthMatters!!!! WhooHooo

:clap2::clap2::clap2::thewave::banana::banana: :huddle:

You never god your grade 10 so why should we listen to you Ricky?

Unlimited money printing.

That's like the Bartender saying; "Free Drinks till closing time!" Well that sounds good until you wake up the next day with a massive hangover.

Our hangover will be a destroyed dollar.

I'm still buying Silver, Storable Food and Ammo but I really can't afford Gold anymore, at least not by the ounce. Working on getting a generator too.

God I hope I'm wrong. Please God make me wrong on this! :(

There is no solution to our economic problems that can be found in the attempted propping up of bad credit risks by central banks — or anyone else. “Cheap money” will indeed destroy the world, but the destruction does not come in an afternoon, a week, a month or a year.

Rather it embeds structural dysfunction where good ideas are crowded out by bad, where welfare replaces work, where intellectual rot replaces innovation and where various forms of grift and scam wind up being the only means by which money can still be made.

The road we are on leads to perdition my and Ben Bernanke, along with Williams, Evans and Rosengren are the demons leading us through the one-way door.:9:

This is proof that the right in this country have gone insane.

This is helping the markets.

This will help the markets

The congress should act in tandem with these efforts and do more stimulus to build infrastructure.

better economy means better tax revenue.

the right in this country now believes in opposite land.

the opposite of what Obama wants is what they want regruardless of what reality is.
This is proof that you don't know your ass from an excavation.
The only ones being helped are the banksters, you know, those folks your OWS buddies protested.

can you people find any ground to stand on in your little opposite land?

Unlimited money printing.

That's like the Bartender saying; "Free Drinks till closing time!" Well that sounds good until you wake up the next day with a massive hangover.

Our hangover will be a destroyed dollar.

I'm still buying Silver, Storable Food and Ammo but I really can't afford Gold anymore, at least not by the ounce. Working on getting a generator too.

God I hope I'm wrong. Please God make me wrong on this! :(

Might I suggest:
Generator Conversion Kits to Propane and Natural Gas.

Getting an adapter for mine soon.

- yes market gains in and of themselves only directly benefit those invested in the market

- BUT - the bigger picture is that the market is a predictive mechanism. If the folks with the money to invest thought the U.S. economy was going to be shit in a few years - they wouldn't be investing as much. A raise in the value of general stocks is an indication that those with the money believe the economy as a whole will do well.

Forum List

Back