world markets surge on Fed move

The Fed said Thursday it would buy $40 billion of mortgage securities a month until the economy improves. It also pledged to extend super-low interest rates into 2015.

Hey Truthiepoo, why are you cheering this when you yourself said mortgage securities are "shit"?

We are growing you fool.

THAT is a fact.

the reason the crash happened is that the bbanks could write the shit assed loans and then DUMP them on an unsuspecting Mortgage securities market.

That was DONE ON PURPOSE BY BUSH

what you idiots are now backing is NOT fiscal sanity you asshole.

You are denying reality.

what will you do when no American believes your idiot attempts to dupe them into your "im an expert and your not" game.

the gig is up asshole your party is bleeding and your cramming your fingers in the wound

Geeze dullard, it must have been a tough night, usually your dim witted retorts have more zing.
What retort????Thats called the truth...You and those like you support Obama.

First, you wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the ass, and second, whatever you are taking to make it through your shift is screwing up your reading comprehension.

If I used too many polysyllabic words I can dumb it down for you.
You are supporting Obama and that is a bonafide fact.

I don't think I've seen so many of the hopelessly inept all in one thread before.

We have a running match here between TM and the convenience store clerk. :lmao:

This is shaping up to be an excellent Friday.

And my gold and silver are soaring!

your partys tact is not fooling people anymore.

you and your idiot choice for pres have jumped the shark

The stimulus worked and could have wokred better if it hadnt been stripped down by the republican party more concerned about their jobs than the countrs welfare.

Your burka has been peeked under folks.

the people are fiuguring you out.

your done

what you idiots are now backing is NOT fiscal sanity you asshole.

You are denying reality.

what will you do when no American believes your idiot attempts to dupe them into your "im an expert and your not" game.

the gig is up asshole your party is bleeding and your cramming your fingers in the wound

It's a little early for an ass fisting, is it not?

your partys tact is not fooling people anymore.

you and your idiot choice for pres have jumped the shark
lmao.gif

You and the store clerk, USMB's new fun couple.

That last bottle of muscatel didn't last very long, better pace yourself.

I don't think I've seen so many of the hopelessly inept all in one thread before.

We have a running match here between TM and the convenience store clerk. :lmao:

This is shaping up to be an excellent Friday.

And my gold and silver are soaring!

Then stop reading your own posts....It is more helpful to read posts that are not lies.

Oh, no. You're not going to ruin the fun. The last thing Corky should do, at least until it's time for his shift at the convenience store, is shut up. The entertainment value is much too high.

I do wish TM would say something different once in a while though. She's like that last LP I bought a few decades ago. Stuck on track one 2 minutes in right out of the sleeve.

Oh, no. You're not going to ruin the fun. The last thing Corky should do, at least until it's time for his shift at the convenience store, is shut up. The entertainment value is much too high.

I do wish TM would say something different once in a while though. She's like that last LP I bought a few decades ago. Stuck on track one 2 minutes in right out of the sleeve.

Shouldn't you be doing what your paid for instead of here???? Gee have you no concept of responsibility?

I can do both, Corky. Think of it as making the coffee and stocking the condiments all at once. Multi tasking magic, Cork!

Forum List

Back