World awakening to true authoritarian evil

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The hubris and anti-human spirit stands naked in front of the world, a world fusing together under the banner of nationalism and populism. This system of evil has overstepped its boundaries in a desperate attempt to bail the sinking ship of globalism out.

World Awakening To True Authoritarian Evil
The only on
----------------------------------------------

The only ones who aren't awake to it are the ones to blind to see what's in front of them. Trump haters are pretty out of it most of the time.

Alex Jones; wasn't his father Jim Jones, from Jones Town? Cults are gonna kill US.

Alex Jones; wasn't his father Jim Jones, from Jones Town? Cults are gonna kill US.

Wrong Jones. Jim Jones was a California liberal and a Democrat. He regularly "loaned" out his flock to show up at protest meetings and campaigns for other liberal Democrats, before he moved to Guyana.

While I don't agree with everything that Alex Jones says, there's a reason liberal social media sites are trying to shadow-ban him: They don't want people to know the truth about some things going on in this world.

Jim Jones was black.

:laughing0301:

Jim-Jones-is-Now-the-Co-Owner-of-a-Football-Team.jpg

Wrong Jones. Jim Jones was a California liberal and a Democrat. He regularly "loaned" out his flock to show up at protest meetings and campaigns for other liberal Democrats, before he moved to Guyana.

While I don't agree with everything that Alex Jones says, there's a reason liberal social media sites are trying to shadow-ban him: They don't want people to know the truth about some things going on in this world.

Wrong Jones....according to who?

Laughing......Show me the birth certificate.

Forum List

Back