Workplace Discrimination based on Seual Orientation and Gender Identity Must End

Federal PA laws are unconstitutional.
Really Professor?? Based on......?
Please quote the enumerated power in the Constitution that gives the fed gov the right to tell a business how to run their company?
More evidence of your ignorance of constitutional law . I would try to school you on the importance of case law that establishes in-enumerated rights but I suspect that would be useless..

Please quote the enumerated power in the Constitution that gives the fed gov the right to tell a business how to run their company?
More evidence of your ignorance of constitutional law . I would try to school you on the importance of case law that establishes in-enumerated rights but I suspect that would be useless..
I dont need case law. I can read the document just fine. Can you not read it? IF you could, we wouldnt be arguing about this right now.

You wreak of willful ignorance and bigotry. You know not what you blindly blather about because you are either unwilling to learn or, more likely, unable to learn

The Transgender Brain

Theories of the Causes of Transsexualism

'Willful ignorance' is thinking putting your dick in another man's butt will promote the procreation of human beings.
th
th
th
:1peleas::1peleas::1peleas:

I dont need case law. I can read the document just fine. Can you not read it? IF you could, we wouldnt be arguing about this right now.
Really? Prey tell why??

You wreak of willful ignorance and bigotry. You know not what you blindly blather about because you are either unwilling to learn or, more likely, unable to learn

The Transgender Brain

Theories of the Causes of Transsexualism

'Willful ignorance' is thinking putting your dick in another man's butt will promote the procreation of human beings.

who believes that?

why are you obsessing over other people's sexual proclivities as long as they're consenting adults?

and do you have sex only for procreation? if so, I feel badly for you.

You wreak [sic] of willful ignorance and bigotry. You know not what you blindly blather about because you are either unwilling to learn or, more likely, unable to learn

And here is why no sane person will ever take perverted freaks such as TheRegressivePervert seriously.

The difference between male and female is matter of hard, objective science and observable, provable reality. Those of us who are not severely defective in mind and morals can clearly see the difference between men and women, and understand why this difference matters.

TheRegressivePervert wants to tell us that rejecting the content of his insane, immoral delusions, in favor of a reality that we can directly observe, experience, and prove, constitutes “willful ignorance and bigotry”, and is indicative of one who is “either unwilling to learn or, more likely, unable to learn”.

On a somewhat related note, I have noticed, in recent weeks, that TheRegressivePervert has become much more prolific, in posting threads based on extreme, insane, left wrong-wing premises that could only be regarded as credible by those who suffer from severe delusions of insanity and moral degeneration. This was a role formerly fulfilled by ScienceRocks, née Matthew. It then occurred to me that it's been a while since I saw anything from ScienceRocks. Apparently, he's been banned, as of a few weeks ago, and now, TheRegressivePervert is now his successor.

Really? Prey tell why??
Because the Constitution CLEARLY implies institutional discrimination laws are left for the states as the fed gov doesnt have the power to do it.

While many states have laws against workplace discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity, many others do not. For employers to be able to fire someone for posting his or her wedding photos on social media is a travesty. In that Congress is paralyses, and the fact that it will likely take decades longer for some states to come around and offer protections, it is imperative that the federal courts step in now.

Here is the current situation

https://www.americanprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/issues/2012/06/pdf/state_nondiscrimination.pdf

Fortunately, issue is being brought to the forefront by a number of groups , spearheaded by View attachment 183879

47 Businesses, States, EEOC and Civil Rights Groups Urge Federal Court to End Sexual Orientation Employment Discrimination

47 businesses, attorneys general from 15 states and the District of Columbia, the nation’s leading LGBT rights organizations, and several other organizations submitted friend-of-the-court briefs to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit in support of Lambda Legal client Mark Horton, a gay man whose job offer from a St. Louis-based health management organization was withdrawn after the company’s owners learned Horton is gay.

The nation’s top corporations recognize that discrimination is bad for business. Our economy cannot thrive unless all people are welcome both as employees and customers,” said Omar Gonzalez-Pagan, Lambda Legal Staff Attorney. “Companies across all industries know that when an employee like Mark can bring their whole selves to work without fear of retaliation, they can focus on their jobs and succeed. Mark was recruited because of his recognized skills, which is what matters – and not his sexual orientation.”

There is a growing consensus among business leaders, government officials, and scholars, that discrimination against LGBT employees is not just wrong, but counter-productive,” Lambda Legal Employment Fairness Project Director Greg Nevins added.

Links to the various cases appear throughout the article.
x2.jpg

• Freedom of association is very strongly implied in the First Amendment. Laws which force anyone to associate with anyone else with whom they do not want to associate is a clear violation of this freedom.
  • The Tenth Amendment establishes that the federal government has only those powers which the Constitution explicitly delegates to it. Nowhere in the Constitution is there anything that suggests any power on the part of the federal government to dictate with whom anyone may or must associate; therefore, per the Tenth Amendment, the federal government has no such power.

Yes we are a collective and as such we have determined that discrimination is NOT ONLY wrong but that it should not be allowed. The idea that people have a right to discriminate is absurd and abhorrent. People have a right NOT TO BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST.

Nobody has a right to have anyone else associate with them who does not wish to associate with them. Any such “right” would be irreconcilable with every individual's freedom of association.

Workplace discrimination must end.
Affirmative Action racial discrimination in Education and Employment are a clear violation of people's civil rights and a clear violation of people's 14th amendment rights.

While many states have laws against workplace discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity, many others do not. For employers to be able to fire someone for posting his or her wedding photos on social media is a travesty. In that Congress is paralyses, and the fact that it will likely take decades longer for some states to come around and offer protections, it is imperative that the federal courts step in now.

Here is the current situation

https://www.americanprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/issues/2012/06/pdf/state_nondiscrimination.pdf

Fortunately, issue is being brought to the forefront by a number of groups , spearheaded by View attachment 183879

47 Businesses, States, EEOC and Civil Rights Groups Urge Federal Court to End Sexual Orientation Employment Discrimination

47 businesses, attorneys general from 15 states and the District of Columbia, the nation’s leading LGBT rights organizations, and several other organizations submitted friend-of-the-court briefs to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit in support of Lambda Legal client Mark Horton, a gay man whose job offer from a St. Louis-based health management organization was withdrawn after the company’s owners learned Horton is gay.

The nation’s top corporations recognize that discrimination is bad for business. Our economy cannot thrive unless all people are welcome both as employees and customers,” said Omar Gonzalez-Pagan, Lambda Legal Staff Attorney. “Companies across all industries know that when an employee like Mark can bring their whole selves to work without fear of retaliation, they can focus on their jobs and succeed. Mark was recruited because of his recognized skills, which is what matters – and not his sexual orientation.”

There is a growing consensus among business leaders, government officials, and scholars, that discrimination against LGBT employees is not just wrong, but counter-productive,” Lambda Legal Employment Fairness Project Director Greg Nevins added.

Links to the various cases appear throughout the article.
View attachment 184104
How the hell is that a circular argument? Do you know what a circular argument is?

circular argument. noun. any discussion in which one argues the conclusion as a premise; a discussion that makes a conclusion based on material that has already been assumed in the argument.
Circular argument | Define Circular argument at Dictionary.com

My post was not an argument at all but rather a statement of what I believe is necessary.

• The Tenth Amendment establishes that the federal government has only those powers which the Constitution explicitly delegates to it. Nowhere in the Constitution is there anything that suggests any power on the part of the federal government to dictate with whom anyone may or must associate; therefore, per the Tenth Amendment, the federal government has no such power.
You are living in the pre civil war reality . Read the 14th Amendment

Yes we are a collective and as such we have determined that discrimination is NOT ONLY wrong but that it should not be allowed. The idea that people have a right to discriminate is absurd and abhorrent. People have a right NOT TO BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST.

Nobody has a right to have anyone else associate with them who does not wish to associate with them. Any such “right” would be irreconcilable with every individual's freedom of association.
Then crawl back under your rock. This is the 21st century. But seriously, I know that the finer points of arguments, the nuances of things are hard for you, but try to understand that there is a difference between private / social associations, and business associations.

You are living in the pre civil war reality . Read the 14th Amendment

There is nothing in the Fourteenth Amendment—nor anywhere else in the Constitution—which supports your position.

Forum List

Back