Workplace Discrimination based on Seual Orientation and Gender Identity Must End

same crap--sure there is discrimination but not nearly as much as you would have us believe
Thank you for admitting that discrimination exists but t
same crap--sure there is discrimination but not nearly as much as you would have us believe
The issue is not how much discrimination there is but the fact that it does exist, as you nobly admit. So, how much discrimination must there be before we take action? How much discrimination against straight white men must there be before we do something about it? If there was only one case of discrimination and the victim was you- would that be enough?

The issue is not how much discrimination there is but the fact that it does exist, as you nobly admit. So, how much discrimination must there be before we take action? How much discrimination against straight white men must there be before we do something about it? If there was only one case of discrimination and the victim was you- would that be enough?
just one? no--not enough to try to make a big deal and change laws
very hard for me to believe there is a major chronic problem of people getting screwed over at work because they are gay
...lot's of people don't get advancements/bonuses/raises/etc ..takes a lot of evidence to prove a gay would be screwed over for gayness

just one? no--not enough to try to make a big deal and change laws
very hard for me to believe there is a major chronic problem of people getting screwed over at work because they are gay
...lot's of people don't get advancements/bonuses/raises/etc ..takes a lot of evidence to prove a gay would be screwed over for gayness
Believe what you will. Only those who would discriminate need to fear changing laws.

A note on "discrimination" against sexual irregulars: Same sex households (2 earners) earn about 50% more than heterosexual households (2 earners).

How can they bear it? Boo. Fucking. Hoo.

A note on "discrimination" against sexual irregulars: Same sex households (2 earners) earn about 50% more than heterosexual households (2 earners).

How can they bear it? Boo. Fucking. Hoo.
The fact that same sex male couple earn more that hetero couples ( but 50 % is a gross exaggeration ) does do prove the absence of discrimination. Lesbian couple do not do nearly as well indicating that the difference may be a result of the gender gap. There are also other intervening variables to consider

Same-Sex Male Couples Outearn Straight Couples by More Than $60,000

I wish that you would learn to tell the truth and stop making shit up to prove something that you're wrong about. Do some research. Tell the whole story. Oh right, I forgot, the truth does not fit your narrative.

Here again we have denial of sexuality. There is no such thing as a 'transgender' yet the OP wants to ignore nature and reality and cloak his societal fantasy in 'civil rights' which has absolutely nothing to do with any particular sexual fetish. It is getting to the point where these few radical, leftist, homosexuals are becoming a liability by trying to undermine our society and our children by telling us that it is perfectly natural for men to screw each other's butts which is actually an exercise in sexual futility and absolutely a Nihilist-like denial of humanity and nature.

Here again we have denial of sexuality. There is no such thing as a 'transgender' yet the OP wants to ignore nature and reality and cloak his societal fantasy in 'civil rights' which has absolutely nothing to do with any particular sexual fetish. It is getting to the point where these few radical, leftist, homosexuals are becoming a liability by trying to undermine our society and our children by telling us that it is perfectly natural for men to screw each other's butts which is actually an exercise in sexual futility and absolutely a Nihilist-like denial of humanity and nature.

You wreak of willful ignorance and bigotry. You know not what you blindly blather about because you are either unwilling to learn or, more likely, unable to learn

The Transgender Brain

Theories of the Causes of Transsexualism

The fact that same sex male couple earn more that hetero couples ( but 50 % is a gross exaggeration ) does do prove the absence of discrimination. Lesbian couple do not do nearly as well indicating that the difference may be a result of the gender gap. There are also other intervening variables to consider

I wish that you would learn to tell the truth and stop making shit up to prove something that you're wrong about. Do some research. Tell the whole story. Oh right, I forgot, the truth does not fit your narrative.
Queer couples earn more than normal couples because they work more hours/weeks/months. That's because normal couples have the pregnancy factor, taking the woman out of the workplace for extensive periods of time. Yes, tell the whole story.

Queer couples earn more than normal couples because they work more hours/weeks/months. That's because normal couples have the pregnancy factor, taking the woman out of the workplace for extensive periods of time. Yes, tell the whole story.
83aef3b2bb5d358634240eb5f453-cd0e728f-b6d9-414d-8c17-246b544ddee2.jpg

While many states have laws against workplace discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity, many others do not. For employers to be able to fire someone for posting his or her wedding photos on social media is a travesty. In that Congress is paralyses, and the fact that it will likely take decades longer for some states to come around and offer protections, it is imperative that the federal courts step in now.

Here is the current situation

https://www.americanprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/issues/2012/06/pdf/state_nondiscrimination.pdf

Fortunately, issue is being brought to the forefront by a number of groups , spearheaded by View attachment 183879

47 Businesses, States, EEOC and Civil Rights Groups Urge Federal Court to End Sexual Orientation Employment Discrimination

47 businesses, attorneys general from 15 states and the District of Columbia, the nation’s leading LGBT rights organizations, and several other organizations submitted friend-of-the-court briefs to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit in support of Lambda Legal client Mark Horton, a gay man whose job offer from a St. Louis-based health management organization was withdrawn after the company’s owners learned Horton is gay.

The nation’s top corporations recognize that discrimination is bad for business. Our economy cannot thrive unless all people are welcome both as employees and customers,” said Omar Gonzalez-Pagan, Lambda Legal Staff Attorney. “Companies across all industries know that when an employee like Mark can bring their whole selves to work without fear of retaliation, they can focus on their jobs and succeed. Mark was recruited because of his recognized skills, which is what matters – and not his sexual orientation.”

There is a growing consensus among business leaders, government officials, and scholars, that discrimination against LGBT employees is not just wrong, but counter-productive,” Lambda Legal Employment Fairness Project Director Greg Nevins added.

Links to the various cases appear throughout the article.
Federal PA laws are unconstitutional.
Get an amendment passed.
Discrimination of ANY kind is wrong if they arent hurting anyone. But people should have the right to discriminate.
We are all individuals. Not a collective.

83aef3b2bb5d358634240eb5f453-cd0e728f-b6d9-414d-8c17-246b544ddee2.jpg
"dont make fun of me for sucking dick"
Then you go and bash almost an entire state? LMAO what a douche move

Discrimination of ANY kind is wrong if they arent hurting anyone. But people should have the right to discriminate.
Yes we are a collective and as such we have determined that discrimination is NOT ONLY wrong but that it should not be allowed. The idea that people have a right to discriminate is absurd and abhorrent. People have a right NOT TO BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST.

HELP!!!!

I'm GAY and I CAN'T GET UP !!!!!!!!

:CryingCow:

Another snowflake who is mad because he can't get extra special "Princess" treatment 24/7
You don't want "equality".....you're an angry moron mad at the world who wants entitlements.

Yes we are a collective and as such we have determined that discrimination is NOT ONLY wrong but that it should not be allowed. The idea that people have a right to discriminate is absurd and abhorrent. People have a right NOT TO BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST.
PA laws are discrimination. In fact, they are institutional discrimination. Like Jim Crow was.
Why dont PA laws cover everything?
At least be consistent when you shit on individual liberty

HELP!!!!

I'm GAY and I CAN'T GET UP !!!!!!!!

:CryingCow:

Another snowflake who is mad because he can't get extra special "Princess" treatment 24/7
You don't want "equality".....you're an angry moron mad at the world who wants entitlements.
Me? You have no freakin idea of who I am, what I want, or what my state of mind is. If you think you do you must be psychotic or just that stupid

Forum List

Back