Working to cope with climate change

Grannies with six kids don't have small carbon footprints... They are as bad as a small factory in their carbon footprints.
a) The typical granny isn't raising 6 kids
b) Footprint per capita is generally lower when you have more people living under one roof.

How do you accurately monetize CO2 emissions if you don't bring in farmers and grannies? Afterall it's population GROWTH that drives the whole CO2 curve in 1st place don't it?
It gets traded further up in the economic food chain.

The cost of polluting in terms of NOx and SOx (REAL pollution) was largely felt LOCALLY in terms of health risks, acid rain, etc. Quite EASY to monetize it. Nitric acid rain didn't fall far from the source. So you could view the factory location and geo-limit the damage and pretty much assess the cleanup cost. So to speak..

CO2 only has meaning as a pollutant on a GLOBAL scale. Try to wrap your mind around the bill from Vanuatu for a Printed Circuit Board manufacturer in Santa Clara, CA.

PS --- I know the credits markets are by country. But the damage is GLOBAL (or so you say). So how is the value assessed? Will we be liable someday thru the IPCC for actually writing checks to Vanuatu? If so, the credit market better dam well write that check --- Because the UN ain't gonna stick ME with it..

The exact value of the damage doesn't need to be assessed. We just need to know how many credits to issue. The free market determines their price.

And all this bandying of credits and regulation is a spank-job, without immediate re-greening. Regulations and credits are for Al Gore and his little lords of skepticism to spank on.

While the spank is moving in a perfect circle, the CO2 has made more carbonic acid, and more ocean species are dying.

And all this bandying of credits and regulation is a spank-job, without immediate re-greening. Regulations and credits are for Al Gore and his little lords of skepticism to spank on.

While the spank is moving in a perfect circle, the CO2 has made more carbonic acid, and more ocean species are dying.

THat makes no sense.

I can see you don't want to be taken seriously. So I won't. Now run along and play.

Hey, but you can pat yourself on the back, you're saving the village from the wrath of the volcano god.

So are you a moron or a fraud? Do you actually believe any of the bullshit your church is shoveling, or are you just hoping to get your hands on some of the loot?

I can see you don't want to be taken seriously. So I won't. Now run along and play.

Hey, but you can pat yourself on the back, you're saving the village from the wrath of the volcano god.

So are you a moron or a fraud? Do you actually believe any of the bullshit your church is shoveling, or are you just hoping to get your hands on some of the loot?

When you're ready to have a reasonable discussion like adults so am I.

What do you see as "unreasonable?" The exposure of the AGW cult as nothing more than securities fraud?

One thing about warmists, they don't like facts.
Facts are all over the internet, asshole.

Don't believe in AGW? You are stupid. Won't move off the subject to carbonic acidification? You are a goddamn DD. Won't re-green in time? You might die, early.

Whether the CO2 buildup is man-made or not is irrelevant, since the carbonic acid is off the hook, and this can stop the oceanic food chain, to shorten all our lives:

Ocean acidity increasing at unprecedented rate

Warming and acidification are accelerating. That leads to the hockey 'stick' graph, which you and all the other stupid skeptics rant about, since the warming goes up, recently. Whether humans did this or not, you have to be stupid to think humans did not maximize damage, since the industrial revolution. You have to be an asshole, to refuse to notice the acceleration.

You have to be a shtty hockey player, to complain about the 'stick,' when you are a hooker and cross-checker, who keeps dropping hockey puck, all over the place. AGW skeptics are completely retarded, but they are aggressive at media, for some unknown reason. Could it be PAC money is funding you all tards? Is it you are bastard children of retarded papist oil barons? You don't have a good excuse, for skepticism, except you suck!

You can die early, if this all leads to Mass Extinction Event 6. Go back to Russia, if you want to sell us some more oil, fresh wingnutskis! Siberia is melting. Fuckski youski, if you don't pull your headski out of your buttski, and notice, even Russia has to notice AGW:

Technology - Nicole Allan - Siberian Methane Could Fast-Track Global Warming - The Atlantic

If all this CO2 and methane is deadly, and it is getting more deadly, humans have to act. If warming and acidification are mostly of human origin or NOT, we have to minimize our own effect, and maximize re-greening, anyway, stupid as shit-skeptics!

Last edited:
It sure does matter what the source is. Nature is following some type of cycle, which means WE adapt, not change the Earth. Nothing exists in a factual manner to demonstrate its manmade.

I've noticed that..

{I’ve just completed Mike’s Nature trick of adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards) amd from 1961 for Keith’s to hide the decline.}

Fact is, Phil Jones is a fraud and a crook.

Don't believe in AGW?

I believe in the cult - you are a bit like the Jonestown group. What you believe is idiotic, but you are all too real.

You are stupid.

Perhaps, but at least I'm savvy enough not to fall for the volcano god fraud, same shit that's been used repeatedly for the last 5,000 years - with morons STILL too fucking stupid to catch on to.

Won't move off the subject to carbonic acidification? You are a goddamn DD. Won't re-green in time? You might die, early.

Oh my god. You mean that if I don't give Phil Jones most of my income, the volcano god will become angry and destroy the village? You mean that my carbon sins not only condemn me, but condemn the WHOLE WORLD??? You mean that if I don't relinquish my liberty and my wealth to the shamans that **I** will be responsible for the end of the world?

Damn, that's pretty compelling, guess I better buckle under.

Whether the CO2 buildup is man-made or not is irrelevant, since the carbonic acid is off the hook, and this can stop the oceanic food chain, to shorten all our lives:

Yawn..

Your cult is so very original...

end-is-near.jpg

You fucking morons.

Holy shit, you mean it's DOOMSDAY????

:eek:

ohmygodohmygodohmygod....

I think I'll panic, since no one ever predicted doomsday before...

Oh shit, if your stupidfuck doomsday doesn't pan out (and let's face it, the last 30,000 doomsdays didn't) then we always have this one...

{Milky Way, Andromeda galaxies headed for cosmic collision }

Milky Way, Andromeda galaxies headed for cosmic collision | kvue.com Austin

The end is near, the end is near, braaackk.

Warming and acidification are accelerating. That leads to the hockey 'stick' graph, which you and all the other stupid skeptics rant about, since the warming goes up, recently. Whether humans did this or not, you have to be stupid to think humans did not maximize damage, since the industrial revolution. You have to be an asshole, to refuse to notice the acceleration.

Well, there you go. Of course it can all be stopped, I just need to support a society that forgoes civilization in favor of a feudal rulership. No cars, no lights, no heat - not for the serfs anyway...

You have to be a shtty hockey player, to complain about the 'stick,' when you are a hooker and cross-checker, who keeps dropping hockey puck, all over the place. AGW skeptics are completely retarded, but they are aggressive at media, for some unknown reason. Could it be PAC money is funding you all tards? Is it you are bastard children of retarded papist oil barons? You don't have a good excuse, for skepticism, except you suck!

You have to be a fucking moron to fall for the same old con that Shamans were using when we live in caves.

You can die early, if this all leads to Mass Extinction Event 6. Go back to Russia, if you want to sell us some more oil, fresh wingnutskis! Siberia is melting. Fuckski youski, if you don't pull your headski out of your buttski, and notice, even Russia has to notice AGW:

Technology - Nicole Allan - Siberian Methane Could Fast-Track Global Warming - The Atlantic

If all this CO2 and methane is deadly, and it is getting more deadly, humans have to act. If warming and acidification are mostly of human origin or NOT, we have to minimize our own effect, and maximize re-greening, anyway, stupid as shit-skeptics!

I basically laugh at you fools. Like scientologists, you are so self-righteous, yet so fucking stupid.

It's far more reasonable to suppose that some advanced civilization took part of the Earth's crust and built the Moon than to believe that burning fossil fuels are warming the Earth and causing rising acidic oceans to eat coastlines

It's far more reasonable to suppose that some advanced civilization took part of the Earth's crust and built the Moon than to believe that burning fossil fuels are warming the Earth and causing rising acidic oceans to eat coastlines
It's far more reasonable to believe in devolution of people named Cross-tard, by poor breeding, so tardy keeps going out, in traffic.

It's far more reasonable to believe, fuck-tards tried to cross-breed, but all they got was all the way, to DDD! When you are a D, don't make it with a D, because if you do, your kid will be DDD! Cross-tard, pay attention to Mr.Mencia, if you don't read me very well.

Don't believe in acceleration? OK, then here it comes. Don't believe in acidification? OK. Here it comes. Don't believe in methane? OK. Here it comes, wingnutskis:

Apparently, a lot of you fuck-tards believe your stupid rants will save the human race. Neither your rants nor your raw stupidity will suffice. We re-green, or we die, whether the CO2 and methane are out of your stupid holes or from Siberia or not. Fuck you!

Last edited:
When you're ready to have a reasonable discussion like adults so am I.

What do you see as "unreasonable?" The exposure of the AGW cult as nothing more than securities fraud?

Your babbling a bunch of nonsense about bears and volcanoes and in general using jargon that makes it apparent you are more of a blog expert than a scientific one.

It sure does matter what the source is. Nature is following some type of cycle, which means WE adapt, not change the Earth. Nothing exists in a factual manner to demonstrate its manmade.

What are you disputing is man made? The amount of CO2 emitted by man is more than enough to account for the recent upward trend in atmopsheric CO2 levels.

{I’ve just completed Mike’s Nature trick of adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards) amd from 1961 for Keith’s to hide the decline.}

Fact is, Phil Jones is a fraud and a crook.

Don't believe in AGW?

I believe in the cult - you are a bit like the Jonestown group. What you believe is idiotic, but you are all too real.

Perhaps, but at least I'm savvy enough not to fall for the volcano god fraud, same shit that's been used repeatedly for the last 5,000 years - with morons STILL too fucking stupid to catch on to.

Oh my god. You mean that if I don't give Phil Jones most of my income, the volcano god will become angry and destroy the village? You mean that my carbon sins not only condemn me, but condemn the WHOLE WORLD??? You mean that if I don't relinquish my liberty and my wealth to the shamans that **I** will be responsible for the end of the world?

Damn, that's pretty compelling, guess I better buckle under.

Yawn..

Your cult is so very original...

end-is-near.jpg

You fucking morons.

Holy shit, you mean it's DOOMSDAY????

:eek:

ohmygodohmygodohmygod....

I think I'll panic, since no one ever predicted doomsday before...

Oh shit, if your stupidfuck doomsday doesn't pan out (and let's face it, the last 30,000 doomsdays didn't) then we always have this one...

{Milky Way, Andromeda galaxies headed for cosmic collision }

Milky Way, Andromeda galaxies headed for cosmic collision | kvue.com Austin

The end is near, the end is near, braaackk.

Well, there you go. Of course it can all be stopped, I just need to support a society that forgoes civilization in favor of a feudal rulership. No cars, no lights, no heat - not for the serfs anyway...

You have to be a fucking moron to fall for the same old con that Shamans were using when we live in caves.

I basically laugh at you fools. Like scientologists, you are so self-righteous, yet so fucking stupid.

The part about 'papist wingnut' really got you going. You refer to Scientology, you drop 'cult' re AGW, I suppose, and you are suspected of a kind of baptism. Have you learned to fuck yourself, for Jesus? Have you learned to bend over, for Father Horn-dog? What's your religion, if it isn't from St.Wingnut's miserable catechism? Screw you, for not posting even one link, while taking up half a page, with your huffing and puffing.

You sure do like to elaborately segment quotes, but you fail to offer any links, to event or study reports. Phil Jones is not a bad reference, but you merely rant, since you are really fucking stupid. So quote in quote in quote and make farty replies, asshole.

We've beat down every source, every time bobgnote. Frankly, watching you guys get all hyper is all I'm here for any more.

THat makes no sense.

Al Gore refused to support legal pot, his whole time in any office and thereafter. The prison industry has a carbon footprint, the petroleum industry has a carbon footprint, and to remove any part of their footprint and to get biomass from hemp would be a win.

Regulations like Kyoto and Clean Air Act and credit schemes are just a lot of circle-jerk media, for media geeks like Gore and his adversary, fake-'Lord' Monckton, and for little people attracted by their media, and other people like us to bandy about, on our way to hell, if we will not immediately adjourn, to re-greening media, including biomass for fuels, food, and durable goods, and for aggressive control, of desertified or polluted areas on land and at sea.

Al Gore's circus simply blocks re-greening, while nuclear power licks its chops, at all the DDs in traffic. Any compromise media, like credits and regulations blocks re-greening, by diversion. Does this help? Having fun arguing with the fuck-tard skeptics, today?

THat makes no sense.

Al Gore refused to support legal pot, his whole time in any office and thereafter. The prison industry has a carbon footprint, the petroleum industry has a carbon footprint, and to remove any part of their footprint and to get biomass from hemp would be a win.

Regulations like Kyoto and Clean Air Act and credit schemes are just a lot of circle-jerk media, for media geeks like Gore and his adversary, fake-'Lord' Monckton, and for little people attracted by their media, and other people like us to bandy about, on our way to hell, if we will not immediately adjourn, to re-greening media, including biomass for fuels, food, and durable goods, and for aggressive control, of desertified or polluted areas on land and at sea.

Al Gore's circus simply blocks re-greening, while nuclear power licks its chops, at all the DDs in traffic. Any compromise media, like credits and regulations blocks re-greening, by diversion. Does this help? Having fun arguing with the fuck-tard skeptics, today?

When you're ready to talk science instead of celebrity let me know.

Don't believe in AGW? You are stupid. Won't move off the subject to carbonic acidification? You are a goddamn DD. Won't re-green in time? You might die, early.

Ocean acidity increasing at unprecedented rate

I just love the "pay us or you wll die" approach.

When you're ready to talk science instead of celebrity let me know.
When somebody posts a link to how Al Gore and politicians and regulations generate circle-jerk media, I'll put it right up. As for science, my links are all good. Go back and read some.

Forum List

Back