Woodward book goes to 7th printing - Number 1 before release - A million in advance sales!

What a feeling is must be to have a book not only published but an assured astronomical best seller!

So stupid people are wasting their money on a bullshit book.

If it were the Bible Dr Hate would be mocking them.

Curious whether Bob will give Donald a cut? He whined so much that everyone now knows about it and wants to read it!
Bob Woodward Book 'Fear' Releases Today, 1 Million Copies in Print

Just snagged mine - Better get yours! :)
https://www.amazon.com/Fear-Trump-W...ding=UTF8&qid=1536681866&sr=8-1&tag=ff0d01-20

Not likely. I'm not a crazed lib. You suckas just can't help sucking up all that trashing-trump conspiracy scandal manufactured bullshit. That book won't change a fucking thing.

Curious whether Bob will give Donald a cut? He whined so much that everyone now knows about it and wants to read it!

https://www.amazon.com/Fear-Trump-W...ding=UTF8&qid=1536681866&sr=8-1&tag=ff0d01-20
When’s the release date? I forget when I should be expecting it in the mail.

Releases TODAY - But Amazon is showing a delivery date of 3-4 weeks. If they couldn't get Amazon enough of an advance order - then nobody has enough of them. Bet this goes to 5 million or better in next 3 months. Thanks Trump!

Note - You can get the Kindle version immediately for 15 bucks.

Well he got what he wanted.

Money.

It's OK when leftist sociopaths make a shit ton of money. No matter how nefarious the means.

Yet anyone who isn't a criminally insane global collectivist sociopath isn't allowed to make more than "the living wage" in whatever orifice functions as a bed wetter's "mind".

Fucking assholes.

Not likely. I'm not a crazed lib. You suckas just can't help sucking up all that trashing-trump conspiracy scandal manufactured bullshit. That book won't change a fucking thing.

:abgg2q.jpg:

in-this-thread-i-sense-much-butthurt.jpg

Well he got what he wanted.

Money.

It's OK when leftist sociopaths make a shit ton of money. No matter how nefarious the means.

Yet anyone who isn't a criminally insane global collectivist sociopath isn't allowed to make more than "the living wage" in whatever orifice functions as a bed wetter's "mind".

Fucking assholes.

He also got himself in the limelight which I think he's more concerned about than the money.

Fifteen minutes of fame once again.

Releases TODAY - But Amazon is showing a delivery date of 3-4 weeks. If they couldn't get Amazon enough of an advance order - then nobody has enough of them. Bet this goes to 5 million or better in next 3 months. Thanks Trump!

Why? I can get some nice Korean take-out for that.

Its fun watching the poster get all weak kneed about someone else's success over a book that no one knows for sure how factual it is and wont change anything.

Forum List

Back