wondering why TX Governor Abbott wasn't given a standing ovation on Hannity..

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

My guess is that Fox or at least Hannity's show doesn't want to show favortism to one particular guest, but anyhow, Abbott deserves one IMO

He is doing his best to stop the flow of illegals/criminals/traffickers/terrorists at the border.

It is so depressing what this sicko admin is doing... (not doing)

I think all governors should follow Abbott's lead

and build walls at their own borders.

I am thinking of donating to TX for their wall.

I may not be able to give much, but I have to show I care.. because I really, really care.

My guess is that Fox or at least Hannity's show doesn't want to show favortism to one particular guest, but anyhow, Abbott deserves one IMO

He is doing his best to stop the flow of illegals/criminals/traffickers/terrorists at the border.

It is so depressing what this sicko admin is doing... (not doing)

three years too late. Must be an election coming up for Abbot. Grandstanding now.

LOL

:113:

Are they going to NYC to drive Adams nuts?

But Mr. Adams... you did say you were a sancturay city there, didn't you? I mean, I seem to recall you saying that...
You would think Adams would have a mental breakdown by now. He can't ADMIT that BIDEN is the reason his town is turning into a dirty cesspool of illegals.

You would think Adams would have a mental breakdown by now. He can't ADMIT that BIDEN is the reason his town is turning into a dirty cesspool of illegals.

he likely does admit it... to himself, when he's all alone and there are no other humans within a mile of him...

How can he NOT admit it?

So here's the thing... these elite demonrats lie to EVERYONE, even to themselves, which I guess goes w/o saying because you can't lie all the time to others without also lying to yourself...

I guess they figure God will never hold them accountable for their lying... otherwise they would stop. They generally don't believe in God, which explains why they don't believe in accountability... unless they are talking about a Republican or conservative who didn't dot all his Ts or something... Then it's like

INDICTMENT

INDICTMENT!

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back