Wondering what Trump's post-COVID strategy might be

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
In one of his videos from the hospital, Trump talked about how the virus has been a very educational experience for him, and he said "I get it".

So, with the clock ticking on the election, does anyone have any guesses as to how he'll approach the issue once he's feeling better?

It's difficult to imagine that he'll take this crisis more seriously, as that might damage his standing with his "Chinese Flu" supporters.

Does he really "get it" now? And if so, what does that mean for the next month? Would the few remaining undecided voters really believe he "gets it"?

In one of his videos from the hospital, Trump talked about how the virus has been a very educational experience for him, and he said "I get it".

So, with the clock ticking on the election, does anyone have any guesses as to how he'll approach the issue once he's feeling better?

It's difficult to imagine that he'll take this crisis more seriously, as that might damage his standing with his "Chinese Flu" supporters.

Does he really "get it" now? And if so, what does that mean for the next month? Would the few remaining undecided voters really believe he "gets it"?

No changes. Once he gets in front of a crowd again...it's 3rd grade playground taunts and feeding off the sick, debased idiots sweating all over one another.

Yeah, he could provide a great example for all those who must go to work by sitting in his basement in a hazemat suit despite being 74 years old and kicking the virus in a few days.

Lefties are the biggest morons on the planet. This virus will magically become much less of a big deal after Nov. 3rd. You haven’t figured that out yet? BTW, we all know it spreads easily, what we question is just how deadly or not it really is.

No changes. Once he gets in front of a crowd again...it's 3rd grade playground taunts and feeding off the sick, debased idiots sweating all over one another.
Tough to say. He watches the polls very carefully.

Yeah, he could provide a great example for all those who must go to work by sitting in his basement in a hazemat suit despite being 74 years old and kicking the virus in a few days.

Lefties are the biggest morons on the planet. This virus will magically become much less of a big deal after Nov. 3rd. You haven’t figured that out yet? BTW, we all know it spreads easily, what we question is just how deadly or not it really is.

200,000 deaths in less than 9 months....and you're questioning how deadly it is? No, sir. YOU are the biggest moron on the planet.

My hope is that he eliminates all tax breaks, hikes the maximum rate to 90%, opens the borders to hundreds of millions of immigrants, and makes all the racist American people pay for their housing, medical care, education, etc. Would that be good enough for you? What else would you want him to do, ban religion?

What do you think he meant by "I get it"?

We can only guess at this point, of course. What is your guess?

My hope is that he eliminates all tax breaks, hikes the maximum rate to 90%, opens the borders to hundreds of millions of immigrants, and makes all the racist American people pay for their housing, medical care, education, etc. Would that be good enough for you? What else would you want him to do, ban religion?
He appeared to be referencing COVID, and his personal experience with it, specifically.

In that context, do you have any guesses about what he meant?

200,000 deaths in less than 9 months....and you're questioning how deadly it is? No, sir. YOU are the biggest moron on the planet.

You're a fucking liar. The vast majority (87%) of Covid-"related" deaths are largely attributable to other causes. As well, it's not Trump's fault that dumbfucks like you forced Covid patients into fucking leukemia wards, etc. Yea, you're a moron AND a fucking LIAR.

The democrats would fight them.

You're a fucking liar. The vast majority (87%) of Covid-"related" deaths are largely attributable to other causes. As well, it's not Trump's fault that dumbfucks like you forced Covid patients into fucking leukemia wards, etc. Yea, you're a moron AND a fucking LIAR.

They say even more than 210,000 people died from covid. Its probably around 300,000.

It was only a matter of time before Trump caught the virus. He's the President of the United States. He cannot hide in his basement most of the day as China-Joe has done. Once Trump recovers, he'll stay on course to open the economy and get America back to work. Your boy wants to do the opposite and shut it all down again while piling on more taxes on the American middle class. You're probably orgasmic at the thought of the Democratic Party really screwing the American middle-class again, amirite?

I infer or its my opinion he did not have it,

but he will still know all about it, it was a political stunt.

This entire thread presupposes that the left knows what to do or that they even understand the science, or the numbers.

There is no reason to believe that Trump will deviate from what is the better course of action just because he had what may be a false positive.

All I know is that, by hook or by crook, we HAVE to get Joe Biden into office. We need to do everything possible to advance the interests of the Democratic Party. For us on the left, everything is about the party. I don't care what happens to poor and middle-class Americans as long as the Democratic Party and the Democratic elite are in power. Heil Biden!

He's already taking joy rides and infecting others for a meaningless political stunt. He is incapable of learning the correct lesson in any situation because he really only cares about himself.

He is using his common sense and not hiding in a corner from the scary boogeymen that keep lefties up every night. Check out the mortality rates instead of watching CNN and MSNBC. It might also behoove you to watch the actions of other people in the actual know like Pelosi, who goes to get her haircut without a masks despite running around like a chicken with her head cut off scaring all you peons.

Forum List

Back