Wonderful

ZackB

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
Deep South
I worked hard all week so that I could take off today and have a 3 day weekend. I was especially looking forward to today because it has been a week from hell. The plan was simple: sleep in, then dick around the house, maybe work in the yard, enjoy a cigar outside, then go out to dinner.

To start things off, one of the motherfucking cats ran off last night. Personally I don't care, but my son is attached to her so I got to get her back. I was up late looking for the little fucker and waiting for her to come back inside. Then at 7:00 am severe weather alarms start going off on my phone, followed by our local tornado sirens. A goddamn tornado came through my town, but passed just a little north of me. I hate tornados. It goes back to my childhood as a little kid when I was home alone when one came, hiding in a basement and listening to the loud roar, thinking I was going to die. Big fun.

Luckily the one this morning missed us, so I am going to construe this as a bit of good luck. Nobody I know lost anything, so that is a plus.

Oh, and before you degenerate assholes say something, I own a nice house. I don't live in a trailer, aka, tornado magnet. There's nothing wrong with that if that is where you live. I'd just rather not talk to you if you live in one.

I worked hard all week so that I could take off today and have a 3 day weekend. I was especially looking forward to today because it has been a week from hell. The plan was simple: sleep in, then dick around the house, maybe work in the yard, enjoy a cigar outside, then go out to dinner.

To start things off, one of the motherfucking cats ran off last night. Personally I don't care, but my son is attached to her so I got to get her back. I was up late looking for the little fucker and waiting for her to come back inside. Then at 7:00 am severe weather alarms start going off on my phone, followed by our local tornado sirens. A goddamn tornado came through my town, but passed just a little north of me. I hate tornados. It goes back to my childhood as a little kid when I was home alone when one came, hiding in a basement and listening to the loud roar, thinking I was going to die. Big fun.

Luckily the one this morning missed us, so I am going to construe this as a bit of good luck. Nobody I know lost anything, so that is a plus.

Oh, and before you degenerate assholes say something, I own a nice house. I don't live in a trailer, aka, tornado magnet. There's nothing wrong with that if that is where you live. I'd just rather not talk to you if you live in one.
Jesus lived in a trailer house..

• Banned

Jesus lived in a trailer house..
Skinny white guy with long hair and beard, wearing sandles and a rob. Sounds like trailer trash to me.

• Banned
I found the fucking cat.
ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1459527559.887014.jpg

Nice man cave.
It's the garage. I don't smoke in the house and it is stormy and raining outside.
I kinda figured it was a garage with the concrete floor, power panel and stuff. Looks like a damn good smoke, pricey bastards though.
These Series 3000 are only around $6.00 each, yet they are very good. A Series 1926 or 1964 can range from $12-30 depending on size and whether you are buying online or from a brick and mortar. The 3000s are my everyday stick.

Forum List

Back