Wonderful Rex Tillerson,Mad Dog Mattis,&Sec Mnuchin forge 'suicide pact' if Trump wants 1 of em gone

Look if Tillerson threatened to resign over Trump's speech to the boy scouts, (which the scouts wildly cheered by the way) over something that minor then its Tillerson who has the problem not Trump.

Look if Tillerson threatened to resign over Trump's speech to the boy scouts, (which the scouts wildly cheered by the way) over something that minor then its Tillerson who has the problem not Trump.

I doubt Tillerson said anything of the kind.

The press is trying to create division and strife in the Trump administration and failing that, create that image in the mind of the public.

I dont believe anything that someone is not putting their name and reputation to.

• Banned
"I think Secretary Tillerson, [Defense] Secretary [Jim] Mattis and [White House] Chief of Staff [John] Kelly are those people that help separate our country from chaos" - Low Energy Bob Corker

According to Tillerson neither one of them have a "problem"

"I have never considered leaving this post," Tillerson said from the State Department's lavish Treaty Room. "While I'm new to Washington, I have learned that there are some who try to sow dissension by tearing others apart in an effort to undermine President Trump's own agenda."

Another day, same bullshit from the "media"

According to Tillerson neither one of them have a "problem"

"I have never considered leaving this post," Tillerson said from the State Department's lavish Treaty Room. "While I'm new to Washington, I have learned that there are some who try to sow dissension by tearing others apart in an effort to undermine President Trump's own agenda."

Another day, same bullshit from the "media"

I agree, I'm just saying even the medias lies are BS.

'Wonderful' Rex Tillerson has looked miserable from day one. He'll be gone by Thanksgiving.

Trump's own administration is crumbling, not the establishment!

the Trump administration is a clown show. entertaining for us to watch, but not good for the country.

the Trump administration is a clown show. entertaining for us to watch, but not good for the country.
You should read up on JFK. You won’t cause you’re immature and stupid

i read 30 pages a day. i bet that's more than you. i know that's more than you. amateur.
We do know you're an illiterate fool!
You can't even post a sentence that isn't full of spelling mistakes.
I'm guessing you are about 17 years old.

Forum List

Back