Why bother fighting illegal immigration when they'll come in anyway .

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
building walls ? Drones at the border . What's the point ? If someone really wants to sneak it they will do it.

(Let's use the pro gun logic with other issues )

I agree, which is why I don't support a border wall and think we need to make our immigration process easier not harder.

Obvious trolling aside, you're comparing two completely unrelated issues with different factors.

building walls ? Drones at the border . What's the point ? If someone really wants to sneak it they will do it.

See that's where you don't get it.

Laws won't stop them. Laws will just spell out how they get their asses shipped out when they are caught. And don't forget illegal aliens have no Constitutional protections

Strong borders help. But I don't see how you can apply that to a gun law since you can't build a wall around a protected legal right.

I agree, which is why I don't support a border wall and think we need to make our immigration process easier not harder.

Obvious trolling aside, you're comparing two completely unrelated issues with different factors.

Not at all . That's the gun nut logic . Check any thread .

Don't say fighting illegal immigration doesn't harm law abiding citizens . Hispanic Americans get hassled . And land owners on the border have their property rights taken away .

You're right on this one, but when they do sneak in, we can use our guns to blow them back to Mexico.

Don't say fighting illegal immigration doesn't harm law abiding citizens . Hispanic Americans get hassled . And land owners on the border have their property rights taken away .
Simple fact that totally wipes out your argument.

Illegal aliens have NO RIGHTS to be here. WE have protected legal rights and one of those rights is the right to keep and bear arms.

see the difference?

Illegal aliens have NO RIGHTS to be here. WE have protected legal rights and one of those rights is the right to keep and bear arms.

see the difference?

They do have some rights . Many come in legally and lose status .

see the difference?

Timmy the Tool is a typical leftist, who wants to equate non-citizens wishes, with citizens legal rights. Typical sleight of a liberal hand, but just isn't going to work. You people are losing, and losing badly. Go kneel and complain why don't you-)

Why have laws if some people are going to ignore them?
Why lock doors if some people will break a window?

Why shouldn't we be making it a little more difficult for people to enter this country illegally?

Sure, how many illegals qualify to immigrate to the US legally? Virtually none of them, that's why they sneak in break our laws and cost us $130 billion a year.

If you are flat broke, uneducated, if you require welfare handouts you do not qualify to immigrate to the US sorry. We are already $20 trillion in debt we can't afford to take in losers from other countries.

Those who do qualify, well there is already a process for applying, get in line and wait for those ahead of you.

Why shouldn't we be making it a little more difficult for people to enter this country illegally?

Why shouldn't we have laws keeping guns away from crazy and criminals ?

see the difference?

Timmy the Tool is a typical leftist, who wants to equate non-citizens wishes, with citizens legal rights. Typical sleight of a liberal hand, but just isn't going to work. You people are losing, and losing badly. Go kneel and complain why don't you-)

I'm only telling facts . Which I know u cons hate .

What makes you think we don't?

Btw.. isn't this your thread questioning the reasons for a border wall?

We already have such laws. Why do crazy people and criminals ignore the law...oh wait because they are crazy and criminals.

We already have such laws. Why do crazy people and criminals ignore the law...oh wait because they are crazy and criminals.

In many states those laws have giant loopholes .

Another thing you idiot, all rivers and borders have an easement along it that is owned by the government. No private land has to be used.

Impress us with your knowledge on those loopholes.

animated-smileys-drinking-025.gif

Right, name them.

Impress us with your knowledge on those loopholes.

I predict crickets and deflection.

Forum List

Back