Wonderful Donald EVISCERATES Crooked Hillary in Portland speech!

"Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?"

or

"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, Blood coming out of her wherever."

Any other serious candidate making those kind of childish remarks would be counted out immediately.

The idea that this man-child effectively eviscerated Sec. Clinton with his countless lies is amusing.

"Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?"

or

"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, Blood coming out of her wherever."

Any other serious candidate making those kind of childish remarks would be counted out immediately.

The idea that this man-child effectively eviscerated Sec. Clinton with his countless lies is amusing.

That's rich.

People who support liars like Hillary have nothing relevant to say about liars. They've already given away their rights to be critical.

I haven't got time to watch the whole thing...

What was/were the salient point(s) by which he supposedly 'eviscerated' the HildaBeast?

Meanwhile...

Attila the Hun had better hope that he never gets into an actual debate with the HildaBeast...

The HildaBeast will tear him a new asshole...

Attila is way-the-hell out of his depth...
Yeah.....Hillary has a tremendous advantage. Trump has to be honest and never make a mistake. Hillary can lie her ass off and be a total screw-up and the press will say she mopped the floor with him.
No...

Hillary holds a law degree (the ultimate debate-club credential), has spent a lifetime dealing with contentious opponents, and is a skilled debater, in the classical sense...

My reference is to debating skills...

In that context, she would tear him a new asshole...

And you know that just as well as I do...
I doubt it. When honestly isn't needed she has a distinct advantage. She will make sure she knows the questions in advance and have the answers before the debates. Journalists won't Factcheck her, but will claim anything Trump says that is accurate is a lie, forcing us to prove that it wasn't.

Hillary's real accomplishments ended at her law degree. She was fired for unethical practices, stealing files and keeping them in her private residence. (Tell me if this sounds familiar) She wasn't a good enough lawyer to make a living at it. So she made the choice most bad lawyers do......go into politics.....first by marrying a skilled lawyer and politician by the name of Bill Clinton. He has been the golden goose she's needed to get where she is today.
We are almost on the same page here.

The only real difference is that I think Hillary would prove to be a vastly superior debater, when pitted against an Easy Target like Trump.

What was/were the salient point(s) by which he supposedly 'eviscerated' the HildaBeast?

Meanwhile...

Attila the Hun had better hope that he never gets into an actual debate with the HildaBeast...

If she is so adept, why does she avoid the press?

Of course, her interview with Wallace answers that question.
Oh, hell, I think she has more horns on her than a desert lizard... crooked as hell.

It's just that she ALSO possesses vastly superior debating skills and deals in substance rather than hyperbole.

She may very well be a corrupt, crooked politician...

But, if true, then, she's a corrupt, crooked politicians who would ALSO kick Attila's ass in open debate...

The two conditions or states of affairs are not mutually exclusive, eh?

Lying is not winning a debate.
I wasn't talking about the relative merits of substance... I was talking about debating skills.

And, when it comes to debating skills, HildaBeast would tear Attila a new asshole.

It's the real reason why he's kvetching about timing for the debates.

The more debate-events he can weasel out of, the less damage he does to himself prior to November 8.
Yeah....she's so fucking good she doesn't want anyone to tune in.....scheduling at the same time as NFL Football, assuring poor ratings.
We will know in a matter of weeks, which one of us was right about Hillary's debating skills, vis a vis Trump's debating skills.

I'm pretty sure that Smart Vegas Money is riding my side of the fence on this one.

Meanwhile...

Attila is way-the-hell out of his depth...
Yeah.....Hillary has a tremendous advantage. Trump has to be honest and never make a mistake. Hillary can lie her ass off and be a total screw-up and the press will say she mopped the floor with him.
No...

Hillary holds a law degree (the ultimate debate-club credential), has spent a lifetime dealing with contentious opponents, and is a skilled debater, in the classical sense...

My reference is to debating skills...

In that context, she would tear him a new asshole...

And you know that just as well as I do...
I doubt it. When honestly isn't needed she has a distinct advantage. She will make sure she knows the questions in advance and have the answers before the debates. Journalists won't Factcheck her, but will claim anything Trump says that is accurate is a lie, forcing us to prove that it wasn't.

Hillary's real accomplishments ended at her law degree. She was fired for unethical practices, stealing files and keeping them in her private residence. (Tell me if this sounds familiar) She wasn't a good enough lawyer to make a living at it. So she made the choice most bad lawyers do......go into politics.....first by marrying a skilled lawyer and politician by the name of Bill Clinton. He has been the golden goose she's needed to get where she is today.
We are almost on the same page here.

The only real difference is that I think Hillary would prove to be a vastly superior debater, when pitted against an Easy Target like Trump.
As long as she doesn't "Short Circuit" again.

Forum List

Back