Wonder why people distrust political stories in the media?

CNN just had a breaking news banner that said,
BREAKING:
GOP & TRUMP SUPPORT ACCUSED CHILD MOLESTOR ROY MOORE

Can they be any more blatant with their bias? I think not.

Lies are not to be confused with bias. There is zero evidence that Moore is a child molestor, however there is plenty of evidence that CNN is fake news.

But the real reason why you made this thread is of course that, even you got taken by the ABC scam. Which admittedly was propaganda such that Pravda would be proud of it. I for one am done with the these "news". Before I visited their websites to at least quickly check what's happening, but no more, they are bullshit.

:lol: Can't navigate the word "accused" and then blames the word for his illiteracy.

"A poor workman blames his tools".

The headline doesn't say Moore is a child molester. It says he's accused of it. Which -- he is.

What bias? He has been accused of child molestation AND Trump and the GOP announced yesterday they support him.
This is solely about blind support of your team and has NOTHING to do with the media.
ACCUSED is NOT guilty.

but they feed perception and forgo due process - OF WHICH liberals seem to dig if they don't like you anyway.
I'm guessing if I read your posts over the last two years I'll find a thousand times you claimed Hillary and Obama were guilty of a hundred things when in fact they were only "accused." Either you believe the same standards apply to everyone or you don't. The latter being un-American and Trumpy.

If you have a double standard your views are worthless.

that would be impossible and since you blow shit out of proportion why should I listen to what you say?

Why indeed? If you choose to support a candidate who preaches moral superiority after finding out he is accused of pedophilia and was banned from a local mall for trolling teenagers, you deserve the label placed upon you.
Let's be clear. YOUR statement was that Trump and the GOP supporting an ACCUSED child molester is media bias when in fact those are simply statements of truth. He IS accused of pedophilia AND Trump and the GOP support him. Every comment you have made since is dissembling to justify YOUR initial bias.
iceberg
Gold Member
he is accused. that's it.

when he's found guilty by our due process of law come talk to me.

i'll just give up on you learning how to use a forum to quote properly.

You are still changing your original claim. You can choose to believe Moore over the women and I can do the opposite. That's BIAS. However, when the media reports that Moore is accused of sexual crimes, and the GOP and Trump still support them that is FACT... not BIAS. Claiming the media is biased for reporting facts is where you have gone wrong. Changing the subject to accused vas guilty is a different subject you brought up when you were shown your failure to acknowledge FACT. When you find the media guilty of showing a bias then talk to me.

ACCUSED is NOT guilty.

but they feed perception and forgo due process - OF WHICH liberals seem to dig if they don't like you anyway.
I'm guessing if I read your posts over the last two years I'll find a thousand times you claimed Hillary and Obama were guilty of a hundred things when in fact they were only "accused." Either you believe the same standards apply to everyone or you don't. The latter being un-American and Trumpy.

that would be impossible and since you blow shit out of proportion why should I listen to what you say?

Why indeed? If you choose to support a candidate who preaches moral superiority after finding out he is accused of pedophilia and was banned from a local mall for trolling teenagers, you deserve the label placed upon you.
Let's be clear. YOUR statement was that Trump and the GOP supporting an ACCUSED child molester is media bias when in fact those are simply statements of truth. He IS accused of pedophilia AND Trump and the GOP support him. Every comment you have made since is dissembling to justify YOUR initial bias.
iceberg
Gold Member

You are still changing your original claim. You can choose to believe Moore over the women and I can do the opposite. That's BIAS. However, when the media reports that Moore is accused of sexual crimes, and the GOP and Trump still support them that is FACT... not BIAS. Claiming the media is biased for reporting facts is where you have gone wrong. Changing the subject to accused vas guilty is a different subject you brought up when you were shown your failure to acknowledge FACT. When you find the media guilty of showing a bias then talk to me.
i have never changed my claim.

my claim is accused isn't the same as guilty. at this point i believe no one so your ASSumptions are on you, not me.

my minor was journalism in college and i ace'd it. i've written for many newspapers in my time as well as periodicals. the FACT is accused is not the same as guilty and shouldn't be considered news because it sets off people who don't like you anyway - like you are now doing.

so - show me where i have said i believe moore and we'll start there. since you can't, this is over.

BREAKING:

CNN REPORTS:
GOP & TRUMP SUPPORT ACCUSED CHILD MOLESTER ROY MOORE

FACTS:
GOP & TRUMP SUPPORT ACCUSED CHILD MOLESTER ROY MOORE

STFU

[/thread]

iceberg
Gold Member

my claim is accused isn't the same as guilty. at this point i believe no one so your ASSumptions are on you, not me.

my minor was journalism in college and i ace'd it. i've written for many newspapers in my time as well as periodicals. the FACT is accused is not the same as guilty and shouldn't be considered news because it sets off people who don't like you anyway - like you are now doing.

so - show me where i have said i believe moore and we'll start there. since you can't, this is over.
Of course you did. Here's your initial post: "CNN just had a breaking news banner that said,
BREAKING:

Can they be any more blatant with their bias? I think not."

You NEVER said anything about accused vrs. guilty, until your next quote after I accused you of dissembling. Dissembling is when you pile on fake accusations to discredit a source. By claiming CNN is biased for reporting fact you have proved you do are taking the RW path of dissembling your target, CNN. By claiming this was NOT your original quote proves you are a liar.

iceberg
Gold Member

Of course you did. Here's your initial post: "CNN just had a breaking news banner that said,
BREAKING:

Can they be any more blatant with their bias? I think not."

You NEVER said anything about accused vrs. guilty, until your next quote after I accused you of dissembling. Dissembling is when you pile on fake accusations to discredit a source. By claiming CNN is biased for reporting fact you have proved you do are taking the RW path of dissembling your target, CNN. By claiming this was NOT your original quote proves you are a liar.
hey - asswhipe -

i'm not the OP here.

done.

BREAKING:

Nazis Feeling Neglected After Republicans' Embrace of Child Molesters
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Several prominent Nazis said on Tuesday that they feel “neglected and hurt” by what they see as the Republican Party’s decision to court child molesters instead.

After the Republican National Committee agreed to fund the alleged child molester Roy Moore’s campaign for the United States Senate, aggrieved Nazis called the move a blatant attempt to pander to the child-molester vote.

“It seems like just last summer President Trump was saying what ‘fine people’ we were,” Heinz Dorrinson, an embittered Nazi from Mississippi, said. “Now it seems like all he can think about is his precious child molesters.”

Dorrinson warned that, in their frenzy to woo the child-molester vote, Republicans were playing a dangerous game by taking the Nazi vote for granted.

“President Trump needs to remember who put him in the White House,” Dorrinson said. “Nazis have feelings, too.”

In Washington, the Senate Majority Leader, Mitch McConnell, said that the battle between Nazis and child molesters for control of the Republican Party was largely an invention of the media.

“The Republican Party in 2017 is a place where both Nazis and child molesters can feel at home,” McConnell said.

Nazis Feeling Neglected After Republicans’ Embrace of Child Molesters

BREAKING:

Despite the denials and deflection, a President with a (D) after his name would not have that written about them.

Par for the course.

BREAKING:

Despite the denials and deflection, a President with a (D) after his name would not have that written about them.

Par for the course.

Uhhh----- Roy Moore is not a president of anything.

BREAKING:

Par for the course.

Uhh, got it, thanks.

Did I call it, or did I call it?

BREAKING:

And by the way it hasn't been mentioned heretofore but ---- the OP provided no link for this at all. Far as we can tell he just made this headline up.

BREAKING:

Par for the course.

Uhh, got it, thanks.

Did I call it, or did I call it?

Uhhhh, you called it wrong. Foul ball out of bounds and icing.

BREAKING:

Par for the course.

Bullshit, yes they would, because those are the FACTS.

BREAKING:

Par for the course.

common sense says he's referring to Trump.

knowing you, you know that but can't just agree on something so gotta go there.

BREAKING:

Par for the course.

That's my guess, too.

When in doubt, go obtuse.

They're funny.

BREAKING:

Par for the course.

The alleged headline is about Roy Moore though. It is Roy Moore who is the "accused", not the president.

What part of that isn't true?
What part of my post said it was or wasn't true?

I'm focused on the complete & total bias.
That is an inflammtory headline ment for one thing & one thing only.
It's borderline liable imo

It's not inflammatory, Trump and the GOP are now backing a candidate accused of child molestation. That's called news.
What's the difference from Hillary being accused of causing many murders and capital crimes? Within the past 40 years as opposed to Moore's accusers 40 years ago and earlier?

Also, how many people here have proclaimed Moore is innocent? As opposed to the many lefties who denies Hillary's guilt? And who would want that scumbag for President.

BREAKING:

Par for the course.

Bullshit, yes they would, because those are the FACTS.

Yep, speculation fallacy. And as pointed out, based on a "headline" we have no reason to believe actually exists anyway.

Doesn't take much. Par for the coarse.

BREAKING:

Par for the course.

The alleged headline is about Roy Moore though. It is Roy Moore who is the "accused", not the president.
here is what was posted:

BREAKING:

like i said - for some asinine reason we have a group of people who will argue to the end of the world, knowing they're wrong, just based on WHO they are talking to and their sheer denial to ever "cave in" to what someone else thinks.

however, since there is no source for the headline itself, it's all pretty stupid. you just had to do your usual "compounding" of stupid.

Forum List

Back