Wonder WHY GOP senators are against a justice's nomination??

Yep. They are showing their partisan hypocrisy. .... Their hatred of Obama has revealed they are hacks who HATE the Constitution.
It has nothing to do with hating THE MAN. In my response I detailed every exact ACT, every act of disdain for and disregard for the Constitution that makes him, IMO, unfit to nominate any USSC Justice. I don't care it it was / is Trump, Rubio, Bush, or even Reagan himself who had done the things I pointed out Obama has done I would make the argument they are / were unfit to make such a nomination.

You seek to twist, spin, and manipulate everything into a partisan hatred when that is not the case at all. You seek to prevent any personal accountability of the man's own actions and instead, like Hillary, falsely blame some 'vast right wing conspiracy / hatred' of 'all things Liberal' when that is NOT the case by far / at all.
The American people elected Obama, TWICE, knowing full well what kind of judges he would nominate.

Elections have consequences.

So do Senate Elections.

:lmao:
The American people elected Obama, TWICE, knowing full well what kind of judges he would nominate.

Elections have consequences.

You are under the delusional concept, like Obama, that once a person wins the Presidency he is entitled to whatever they want, no matter what that may be.

es the Daily Kos a far left drone blog site, tells you this!

It is amazing how the far left drones forget that Reid invoked the nuclear option and now they hate the idea.

PLEASE keep in mind that there is NOTHING that I want more than the GOP senate to reject any and all nominees.......THAT will be the best assurance that the senate will revert to a Dem. majority.

That is exactly what they are against. No need to read any farther than that.

Yes, expected from morons....and actually welcomed. Vote AGAINST your own best interests...after all we need idiots for comparison to our kids what may happen if they don't stay in school......Thanks !!!

There is no rule which forbids the Senate from voting up or down on a nominee in the fourth year of a Presidency, idiot.

Of course.......What McConnell is trying to a void is the SPECTACLE of their obfuscation or do-nothing by GOP senators during an election cycle.

Yes, expected from morons....and actually welcomed. Vote AGAINST your own best interests...after all we need idiots for comparison to our kids what may happen if they don't stay in school......Thanks !!!

There is no way an Obama Justice would be in my interest.

Do you remember the New Haven Fire FIghter Case and how Sotomoyer ruled in that?

'Wonder WHY GOP senators are against a justice's nomination??'

Obama....period.

The man has spent his career displaying his disdain and disregard for the Constitution and the Rule of Law. Sotomayor is anything BUT a 'neutral' Justice, and with his growing obvious plan to dismantle the country, destroying even more our adherence to the Constitution and Rule of Law - thus keeping his promise to 'Fundamentally Change the US (which he has already done), he has proved that providing anything but a nominee that will serve to further his vision / agenda is highly unlikely.

Stupid response.......

Obama was duly elected TWICE......and the simple assertion that you swallowed from FOX that he is disregarding the Constitution proves how brain washed you are.....

Also, was Scalia "neutral"....Is Alito "neutral", is Thomas "neutral" ?????

You're right. There is no "rule" . They are CHOOSING not to vote. Indeed, election have consequences. Looks as though the shoe is on the other hand, now doesn't it? :)

What you nitwits refuse to acknowledge is that "CHOOSING to not vote" does not go over well in an election cycle....Bear in mind that 24 GOP senators are up for election.

Do you remember the New Haven Fire FIghter Case and how Sotomoyer ruled in that?
Yeah, but if Hill wins AND Kennedy dies ... consider the ramifications. We'll have three Sontomayors.

I understand the thinking, and given the animosity even if the Senate had a vote on the nomination it'd be filibustered. But the gop is creating a new rule, let's not lie to ourselves that it isn't.

Conservatives: Court nominee must be stopped at all costs

You're right. There is no "rule" . They are CHOOSING not to vote. Indeed, election have consequences. Looks as though the shoe is on the other hand, now doesn't it? :)

What you nitwits refuse to acknowledge is that "CHOOSING to not vote" does not go over well in an election cycle....Bear in mind that 24 GOP senators are up for election.

I'm sure the lib media will try to spin it negatively.

Hopefully the public will dismiss the media spin.

If not, well, it was a nice country while it lasted.

So you're defending how Democrats treated Robert Bork.

Morons.....like you.....just refuse to comprehend that Bork was unacceptable when the partisan hack stated that he was AGAINST the Voting Rights...AGAINST women's rights, AGAINST the ACLU, etc., and you expected Bork to be confirmed with such a record?

It is amazing how the far left drones forget that Reid invoked the nuclear option and now they hate the idea.

PLEASE keep in mind that there is NOTHING that I want more than the GOP senate to reject any and all nominees.......THAT will be the best assurance that the senate will revert to a Dem. majority.

So, let me get this straight.... the Dems get thrown out on their asses... and so the new majority does the bidding of the folks that put them in, and they will now lose the next election?

That's priceless.

Yeah, but if Hill wins AND Kennedy dies ... consider the ramifications. We'll have three Sontomayors.

I understand the thinking, and given the animosity even if the Senate had a vote on the nomination it'd be filibustered. But the gop is creating a new rule, let's not lie to ourselves that it isn't.

Conservatives: Court nominee must be stopped at all costs

If anyone but TRump wins, we get legalization for 11 million illegals, and then another generation of illegals, and we will have a whole court of Sotomayors.

This is a small part of this nation being torn apart.

You are under the delusional concept, like Obama, that once a person wins the Presidency he is entitled to whatever they want, no matter what that may be.

WRONG.....I DO want for the GOP senators to be a do-nothing bunch......The spectacle during an election cycle will be a sight to behold.

So, let me get this straight.... the Dems get thrown out on their asses... and so the new majority does the bidding of the folks that put them in, and they will now lose the next election?

That's priceless.

Perhaps.......but take a look at how the SCOTUS will be for decades......LOL

That's priceless.

It is funny, you have to admit that - that the left wing in this country actually believes that they are the majority.

They will find out, this November, just how few of them there are.

Forum List

Back