Wonder why black women feel that dating outside their race will lead to success?

I feel sorry for black men because they really do not have much to choose from. They convince themselves that their women are attractive, but in reality they are hideous. Sure, there are exceptions, but generally speaking black women are not particularly desiresble.

First, their asses are weird shapes. Most are huge. We call them "sista butts". They ones that are not fat are usually way too skinny and shapeless. Again, there are exceptions. Some black women are beautiful and sexy. I am speaking generally.

Next, there hair is an odd texture. They also use way too much product. Some of them have weaves and all sorts of complicated stuff going on up there, like some kind of science experiment. If you grab their hair while pounding them doggy your fingers get all tangled up in there. This will really piss her off too.

There personalities are usually horrible. I have met some seemingly sweet black chicks only to have them turn into monsters behind closed doors. Plus, around other blacks they turn all ghetto and start speaking in tongues. They also can be meaner than a constipated Rottweiler. If you piss one off they may stab you in the balls while you are sleeping. And they hold grudges. This is a big reason you don't see too many white guys with them.

I think that black men are jealous of what us white guys get. Just imagine, Mr. Black is a successful bank president. The white guy he pays to change the oil in his Escalade is dating a 20 yr old blond bombshell while Mr. Black has to go home to a fat assed, angry beast and listen to her bitch for hours about the grocery store being out of her favorite brand of peanut butter. Even if Mr. Black's wife would put out, he does not want it. This unfortunate social situation breeds contempt among the races. Even the Hispanics and dot heads have cute women, but not the blacks. This shit is what causes chaos like the Baltimore riots.

It happens when they quit living for the moment, and decide they actually want a future.

The real question is"where do they find white men willing to date them". That's the rarest form of mudsharking there is.

Racist much?

Everyone has a right to be racist
If you say so. What exactly does that get them?

Didley Poo but they still have the right

It happens when they quit living for the moment, and decide they actually want a future.

The real question is"where do they find white men willing to date them". That's the rarest form of mudsharking there is.

Racist much?

Everyone has a right to be racist
If you say so. What exactly does that get them?

Didley Poo but they still have the right
Sure they do. If they didn't get anything out of it, why do they do it?

I feel sorry for black men because they really do not have much to choose from. They convince themselves that their women are attractive, but in reality they are hideous. Sure, there are exceptions, but generally speaking black women are not particularly desiresble.

First, their asses are weird shapes. Most are huge. We call them "sista butts". They ones that are not fat are usually way too skinny and shapeless. Again, there are exceptions. Some black women are beautiful and sexy. I am speaking generally.

Next, there hair is an odd texture. They also use way too much product. Some of them have weaves and all sorts of complicated stuff going on up there, like some kind of science experiment. If you grab their hair while pounding them doggy your fingers get all tangled up in there. This will really piss her off too.

There personalities are usually horrible. I have met some seemingly sweet black chicks only to have them turn into monsters behind closed doors. Plus, around other blacks they turn all ghetto and start speaking in tongues. They also can be meaner than a constipated Rottweiler. If you piss one off they may stab you in the balls while you are sleeping. And they hold grudges. This is a big reason you don't see too many white guys with them.

I think that black men are jealous of what us white guys get. Just imagine, Mr. Black is a successful bank president. The white guy he pays to change the oil in his Escalade is dating a 20 yr old blond bombshell while Mr. Black has to go home to a fat assed, angry beast and listen to her bitch for hours about the grocery store being out of her favorite brand of peanut butter. Even if Mr. Black's wife would put out, he does not want it. This unfortunate social situation breeds contempt among the races. Even the Hispanics and dot heads have cute women, but not the blacks. This shit is what causes chaos like the Baltimore riots.

Can I dookie on you

You have my sympathies.

They first have to understand that if you are fat and unattractive, no man of any race will want you. plus white guys get divorced all the the damm time.

So many dumb black bitches have this "I got to date outside my race" mentality when they have dating issues.

I personally never been attracted to white women because they are too goofy. so I will just keep trying lol

you still pretending you're black?

even if you were, they're just lying because you clearly hate women
Lame "insult", Jill-Pill. If he IS black then he should be insulted that you think he is white, right? But if you are right and he is white, then you just showed him that you are one smart widdle cookie.

Option 3: JBL wins because he has provoked you to post.

Throw her back, JBL. This one is only a skanky carp!

They first have to understand that if you are fat and unattractive, no man of any race will want you. plus white guys get divorced all the the damm time.

So many dumb black bitches have this "I got to date outside my race" mentality when they have dating issues.

I personally never been attracted to white women because they are too goofy. so I will just keep trying lol

Black women like to date white guys because of our dancing skills

And nasty fetishes
Like sniffing ass cracks and whatnot?

Forum List

Back