Wonder if Obama care will force Jehovah witnesses get blood transfusions.

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
It is against their religion and if you did not know the Singer Tejeno Selena was one and when she died She got the transfusions but after her family arrived her father yelled at the doctors saying she would not want that.. Since Obamacare forces places who against their religion about birth control still carry it. Will Obamacare also force this on Jehovah Witnesses.I think it is crazy for them not to want something that can save your life but that is not my business and they have to live with the fact if their family members died and could be living if for the blood.

If they don't want blood transfusions to save their lives, don't bother going to hospital. You can lie on the floor and bleed to death, for all I care.

I hope they force it on the children of Jehovah's witnesses at least

I have no doubt they will, the government already takes children away for not complying with doctor orders in life threatening illnesses. Because the parents are against because of their religion.

Wonder if Obama care will force Jehovah witnesses get blood transfusions.

Can you link to your reason for thinking ObamaCare might force any kind of care on any person for any reason?

We all have different beliefs towards things and situations. We may not understand some beliefs, practice or even custom but it doesn't mean we would have to oppose them. We do not know where they are coming from so I guess the bottom line here is - respect and be respected.

Forum List

Back