odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
These are some of the remaining seeds.

Last years winner, Elena Rybakina

148174886_248645440062536_8218970531201019453_n.jpg

#9 seed Petra Kvitova

petra-kvitova-arrives-for-crowns-img@23-tennis-players-party-melbourne-EEGF0T.jpg

#2 seed Aryna Sabalenka

Aryna-Sabalenka-.jpg

Unseeded 16 year old Mira Andreeva of Russia

aeadcf36f1c390e8a6ed12937b201d48.jpeg

And my favorite, World #1 women's player Iga Świątek of Poland

tvU49FF4_400x400.jpg

The Gay Wimbledon authorities are blacking out the Russian and Belarus flag.

Just say a Ukrainian chick beat a Belarus and she refused to shake her hand. Totally classless.

Andreeva will be up with Swiatek soon and at 16 years is outstanding talent .

The Gay Wimbledon authorities are blacking out the Russian and Belarus flag.

Just say a Ukrainian chick beat a Belarus and she refused to shake her hand. Totally classless.

Azarenka was prepared & went w/ it! She shook umpires hand, then gave Svitolina a clenched fist! They're cool! Politics has been a part of sports going way back! The Olympics is supposed to be above it, but we all know that's BS! :dunno: :stir::rolleyes::heehee:;)

Just imagine what would have happened to Svitolina if she had not obeyed orders . It would need a very courageous or stupid individual to upset and ignore the Influencers .And she is married to a Black Frenchman . She was well and truly fucked , politically speaking

i've been watching womens professional tennis since chrissie was moving her fine little arse all over the court

basically i watch only the woman with fine legs and a beautiful return of serve position

and breakfast at wimbledon is such a great event for the finals

i also like the womans doubles because at least 2 of them will be hot

i apologize for being a male

Just imagine what would have happened to Svitolina if she had not obeyed orders . It would need a very courageous or stupid individual to upset and ignore the Influencers .And she is married to a Black Frenchman . She was well and truly fucked , politically speaking
svitolina received an 8 on her legs........9 on the arse and only 7 on return of serve position

just wish more americans were playing...those eastern yerapeein faces are bow wow maximus

The Americans used to dominate Wimbledon.

John McEnroe now commentates for the BBC.

It wasn't unusal for an American to win in every category! Look at '75; BJK & Ashe took the singles while the doubles went down to a share w/ Aussie Margaret Court choosing American Marty Reissen to grab the "MxDub's!" It's been slim pickin's the last couple decades w/ Andy Roddick the last to even steal a major 20 years ago at the USO! W/O the Williams sister, we would have been irrelevant in tennis internationally! :rolleyes:;)

Outstanding performance from the Czech though surprisingly Jabeurs nerves did not help her cause . But the mens final tomorrow promises to be a corker .These two are in a super league compared to the rest of the field both before and during this Wimbledon. Will a new super champ be ushered in, or will the old man and arguably the strongest ever all round player hold on for a final year ?.A close friend of mine is obsessed with Djoko but I have the greatest admiration for Alcatraz , as I call him. I am cheering for both

Tommorow the men's final could be the start of a new era in major championships, or it could be more dominance by one of the greatest to ever play the game, and some would say the greatest, which is hard to refute.

The Americans used to dominate Wimbledon.

John McEnroe now commentates for the BBC.
America is definitely waiting for it’s next top ranked star. Since Roddick in the early 2000s it’s been no grand slam wins.. and while Roddick won 3, he was overall below expectations (but who would meet them having to play Federer in his prime)

America is definitely waiting for it’s next top ranked star. Since Roddick in the early 2000s it’s been no grand slam wins.. and while Roddick won 3, he was overall below expectations (but who would meet them having to play Federer in his prime)

Unfortunately Roddick only stole 1 major; 2003 USO! He had a couple chances at Wimbledon, but he wound up being Roger Federer's personal pigeon! A-Rod just came up a little short unfortunately running into The Big 3 w/ Federer, Nadal, & Djokovic! ;) :confused::stir::heehee:

Unfortunately Roddick only stole 1 major; 2003 USO! He had a couple chances at Wimbledon, but he wound up being Roger Federer's personal pigeon! A-Rod just came up a little short unfortunately running into The Big 3 w/ Federer, Nadal, & Djokovic! ;) :confused::stir::heehee:
Wow he only won 1 major? Crazy.

I remember a press conference where they were asking him about his “Rivalry” with Federer, and given his awful record even he was like “it’s not a rivalry, I can’t beat him”

Roddick had a booming 130-140 mph serve, but I don’t think he disguised it very well. Sampras had a slower but more sneaky deadly first serve, usually 125-low 130mph

Forum List

Back