Womens Basketball Coach Fired For Suspending Two Lezbo Players From Dating. (Rule Prohibits Dating)

What a conundrum this must be for Steve. Does he support the affirmative action Negress coach or does he support the godless carpet munchers? lol
I support neither, only the court upholding the existing athletic rule posted in the OP.

In all seriousness, I support the team's rule of players, staff, and, others associated with program from not dating. It causes far too much distractions for the team.

Steve is still a dumb ****, though.

Actually it was her assistant coach dating a player. The school officials clearly ignored the althletic regulations in favor of political correctness. The rule clearly states:

"Players may not have nonprofessional relationships with other players, coaches, managers trainers or any other persons affiliated"

I hope the head coach prevails in court. Otherwise this will open up a dangerous precedent where immoral predatory lesbian coaches will openly pursue sexual relations with their innocent younger female players.

Women's basketball coach fired after suspending two players for dating
Lezbo?

WATCH: Ted Cruz Campaign Calls Attending 'Kill the Gays' Conference 'A Mistake' | Advocate.com

Huh? How did Ted Cruz get into this? No I don't like Ted Cruz, I'm with The Donald. However how did Ted Cruz get into thread about a lesbian coach and a lesbian player having relationship?

Homosexuality degrades a 'team,' relative to performance and team building. That's why I supported Slick Willie's Don't ask, don't tell.

-Geaux
The US sure has won a lot of battles and wars with ghey dudes dying and fighting...
Of course there is and always been some gays in the military, but not the delusional thinking that there is droves of them. dumbass
The percentage of gays in America is far less than what the politically correct dumbass media is feeding the lemmings...

Actually it was her assistant coach dating a player. The school officials clearly ignored the althletic regulations in favor of political correctness. The rule clearly states:

"Players may not have nonprofessional relationships with other players, coaches, managers trainers or any other persons affiliated"

I hope the head coach prevails in court. Otherwise this will open up a dangerous precedent where immoral predatory lesbian coaches will openly pursue sexual relations with their innocent younger female players.

Women's basketball coach fired after suspending two players for dating
Lezbo?

WATCH: Ted Cruz Campaign Calls Attending 'Kill the Gays' Conference 'A Mistake' | Advocate.com
What the hell does Ted Cruz have to do with the Prairie View A&M coaches firing?
Nothing, rdean just being her stupid self.

It's a very common policy thing and the homo part is irrelevant. But you can be sure the homo agenda and its MSM propagandists will make it into a homophobe issue.
Sad to think that Title IX has given homo freaks the leverage over scholastic sports that ultimately denies sports participation to lots of young men who have much more of an innate desire to participate.

Forum List

Back